Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. (31155 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / My Wife Left The House Because I Confronted Her Mother / "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by yuping(m): 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
Olivertwist1985:

4. Even another issue that she complained when she reported the case to my pastor before she finally left,was that we sleeping on the same bed for about two weeks but I am seeing her like a log of wood but for me iam afraid of anything pregnancy because the loads are too much on me.

Thanks you all for your advices,
May God bless.
Man of what you wrote down you don't have any faulty but you are still at fault.
When a woman complains about sex it means it really affecting her, but you might not see it as anything.
you no as well the way they love money and you deny her this 2 precious thing.
She has been keeping it for long and she might even be seeing you as someone that having sex outside and spending your money on girls.
And you are not lazy don't mind this new Big boys, small online cake they are getting they will be claiming clever.
Na God dey run am for everyone no be by smartness.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by crackhaus: 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
Olivertwist1985:
My wife which we have been married for the past thirteen (13) years and have five(5) children, four boys and girl for me ,just left my house on Sunday to her parent house without informed me.

She left because we have little disagreement about monthly food allowance which I used to give her every month but I failed to give her this month when she requested for

She left with the girl which is six months old and a boy two years and left three boys for me.

Please I need your advice, should I go and beg her or I should forget about her and continue with my life. According to my family members, they said I should forget about her because of the manner she left.

Listen to your family members.

Anyone telling you to go and beg her does not understand the gravity of what she has done.

The idea however is not that you should forget about her totally, rather it's for you to leave her to her demons until they're ready to release her from their possession.

If she has/had good and responsible parents, they should/will send for you to find out what happened.

Is your wife's father alive/still in the picture?

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Rubbiish(m): 11:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
pocohantas:

Oga place your mother above your wife, as your papa sef take place your grandmother above your mother. Last last every woman would have a man that would place her highly, na just patience. grin

OP, we have to hear your wife’s side of the story. 13yrs with 5kids? No woman would throw all that away over 1 month allowance. Try again.

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by flokii: 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
Whatever happened to.. for better for worse.

She was there to eat the man's money when he had steady income but when he couldn't provide for just one month, she left him and ran.

@OP If I tell you to look for one smallie that will be taking care of the house and your needs in her absence now, it will look somehow. I don't know the advice to give you o cos losing a job is not entirely your fault.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Ishilove: 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
LIES. She left with 5 kids because of allowance? How will she cater for 5 children alone?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Ammishaddai: 12:01am On Sep 16, 2021
[s]
Richy4:

grin
I'm through with you... But I must leave u with these
<<< try and do something about your frustrated life.. see a therapist or psychiatrists.. That initial outburst without provocation was not normal... It won't be fair on someone who was genuinely seeking for advice to appear on a forum like this only for you to pour all your venom of frustration on that person..

Have a good day dear.. it's good to know you no matter how unpleasant it was... smiley

[/s] You're just more stupid than necessary. But that's okay since Nairaland allows moròns and degenerates access

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Kobojunkie: 12:12am On Sep 16, 2021
Olivertwist1985:
4.Another issue is that of bearing kids which I cannot take care of them,.Actually my wife didn't support family, when she gave birth to our third Child, i told her that we should embarked on family planning but she turned it down, citing that her mother did not do ,hence she can't do it as well.Even another issue that she complained when she reported the case to my pastor before she finally left,was that we sleeping on the same bed for about two weeks but I am seeing her like a log of wood but for me iam afraid of anything pregnancy because the loads are too much on me.
Seems you are Christian, so the best I can tell you is that you listen to God on this. According to JesusChrist, you cannot end it with your wife based on this - Matthew 5 vs 28 - 32 & Matthew 19 vs 1 - 12. You and your wife have to come back together and figure out a way to work things out undecided

You married a woman with her mentality and maturity level - she was the picture of love for you and you tool her as she was, as wife. She didn't have her own business, and, even "worldly" knowhow when you met and married her and you took her nonetheless as you wife. My guess is you probably thought she would change over time. undecided

Now you have seen what that mentality and maturity is capable of- you have seen the downside -sadly that is not enough of reason for you to decide to check out of the marriage. You need to sincerely work at the relationship beginning now. undecided

Maybe you should begin now doing what Jesus Christ said...die to your self/ego and go beg your wife so you can both hash things out and learn a way out of this together. What would be ideal is if you and your wife can come together as grown-ups to plan your life together(family planning included) without involving third parties, giving yourselves time to heal from the hurts and also to learn new solutions to old issues. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by DukeNija(m): 12:24am On Sep 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Seems you are Christian, so the best I can tell you is that you listen to God on this. According to JesusChrist, you cannot end it with your wife based on this - Matthew 5 vs 28 - 32 & Matthew 19 vs 1 - 12. You and your wife have to come back together and figure out a way to work things out undecided

You married a woman with her mentality and maturity level - she was the picture of love for you and you tool her as she was, as wife. She didn't have her own business, and, even "worldly" knowhow when you met and married her and you took her nonetheless as you wife. My guess is you probably thought she would change over time. undecided

Now you have seen what that mentality and maturity is capable of- you have seen the downside -sadly that is not enough of reason for you to decide to check out of the marriage. You need to sincerely work at the relationship beginning now. undecided

Maybe you should begin now doing what Jesus Christ said...die to your self/ego and go beg your wife so you can both hash things out and learn a way out of this together. What would be ideal is if you and your wife can come together as grown-ups to plan your life together(family planning included) without involving third parties, giving yourselves time to heal from the hurts and also to learn new solutions to old issues. undecided

Hmmn this advice is solid. Well done Kobojunkie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by tellwisdom: 1:16am On Sep 16, 2021
U just de born but no fit establish your wife. Op, Your head no correct- But I believe e go correct after you come out of this wahala.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:37am On Sep 16, 2021
Olivertwist1985:
My wife which we have been married for the past thirteen (13) years and have five(5) children, four boys and girl for me ,just left my house on Sunday to her parent house without informed me.

She left because we have little disagreement about monthly food allowance which I used to give her every month but I failed to give her this month when she requested for

She left with the girl which is six months old and a boy two years and left three boys for me.

Please I need your advice, should I go and beg her or I should forget about her and continue with my life. According to my family members, they said I should forget about her because of the manner she left.

if you cant solve this simple issue on your own then really immature you are in this union.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Justbehave(m): 1:52am On Sep 16, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros, the bible clearly says a man who can't provide for his home is worst than an infidel(1Timothy 5:8.). Mr man , why are you not providing for your home and wife ? Can you see you're the one using your own hand to destroy your house ...? If your wife leaves you for greener pastures, she'll be justified because you can't provide for her and the children . So better go and beg her and start looking for a fvcking job !!!
Using Bible quotation to talk rubbish. Your gender Eve slept with Satan the serpent and that's why you all are wores. Idiot

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Omolarablg: 7:03am On Sep 16, 2021
Sir, be strong and courageous.

Examine yourself well, and ask yourself this questions

1) when you were in money,how did you treat your wife?did you treat her nicely by giving her money to buy things for herself and the kids or did you do otherwise to her by maltreating her financially?

2) When you were in money, do you save or whatever you have you spend it the way you like, as if there's no tomorrow?

3) When you were in money, how well do you pay your tithe and how close are you in serving God?

There's a saying that if you want to know the level of humility of a man, you'll definitely know when he's broke but if you want to know the level of arrogant and pride of a man, that's if he's in money and power.

Well, there's a possibility that your wife got married to you because of the money you had then, but not for TRUE LOVE, and now that you are broke financially, instead of her to patiently and prayerfully assist you and the family for a while, she rather left , but I won't really blame her because nobody knows how you treated her when you were in money then.

So for now, you need to get closer to God, ask him for mercy and take you to the land of prosperity.

I don't know how close is your relationship with your male friends, but I believe if you tell them you are searching for a job, I believe if they are good friends,they should be able to assist you, in case there's a vacancy in their place of work.

Pray to God to restore you back, to the land of blessing and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Klass99(f): 7:26am On Sep 16, 2021
smiley

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Karleb(m): 7:33am On Sep 16, 2021
grin grin
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Matheusmartin: 7:33am On Sep 16, 2021
Ishilove:
LIES. She left with 5 kids because of allowance? How will she cater for 5 children alone?

She only left with two of the kids leaving the op with three.

Make una dy try dy read...

14 Likes

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Matheusmartin: 7:34am On Sep 16, 2021
tellwisdom:
U just de born but no fit established your wife. Op, Your head no correct- But I believe e go correct after you come out of this wahala.
OP opened business for the wife. Look it up, it's there

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Klass99(f): 7:55am On Sep 16, 2021
smiley

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Ammishaddai: 8:03am On Sep 16, 2021
[s]
Justbehave:
Using Bible quotation to talk rubbish. Your gender Eve slept with Satan the serpent and that's why you all are wores. Idiot
[/s] Rubbish in the form of ignorance
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Ammishaddai: 8:04am On Sep 16, 2021
[s]
Justbehave:
[/s] Fvcking lazy man
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by femi4: 8:08am On Sep 16, 2021
Olivertwist1985:

Continue with your life, when you have job, she ll come back. This should motivate you to get job asap

1 Like

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by mrblessed(m): 8:11am On Sep 16, 2021
I have to blame you for not being adequately prepared to confront/manage whatever unreasonable behaviour that your wife might display if and when the going gets bad. Why didn't you realise she would jump ship if things become rough and tough? You weren't emotionally alert to plan ahead, to anticipate she would not provide some sort of closure to you in difficult moments. This sholud serve as a teachable experience for you.

It makes sense now to include your in-laws and see how their intervention could make her return home. But you need to seek out ways to provide for your family because, as you have known by now, your wife does not accept -- nor practice -- "for better or worse" Christian teaching of marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by GboyegaD(m): 8:14am On Sep 16, 2021
You need to understand why she took the action. Besides the money, did anything else change?
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by money121(m): 8:21am On Sep 16, 2021
Ok
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Goldbw122(m): 8:21am On Sep 16, 2021
Well try to get her back. ok just try. She is your wife.
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 16, 2021
Your family members are right.
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:22am On Sep 16, 2021
Nawa o

I will continue to say this, most of Nigerian Ladies Has Nothing To Offer, Apart From Heart Break To Their Partner.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by StayMotivated: 8:23am On Sep 16, 2021
It's obvious she never loved you genuinely. She only loved you because things were rosy at the beginning

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Kay25(m): 8:23am On Sep 16, 2021
chatinent:
Hello,

First, I don't support the way she left. Marriage should not be all honey and darling when the going is good.

You guys didn't have any outstanding issue apart from the money thing? No quarrel ...no beating?

If that's the case, I think you should call her mobile phone.

I think you should try to meet her and discuss issues together.

Crowdfunding for public advice may not be too good sha. Awon redpills are coming to tell you to take in another woman.

Wouldn't another woman leave too if it is unbearable?

You don't need to be a redpill. You need to be an alpha gentleman. You need to know your responsibilities as though they were your body parts.

I must say... I hate it when families know husband and wife are having an issue.

We shouldn't listen to our family sometimes.

Check: they are all concentrating on the woman but none of them is telling you be more responsible. Of course, they'll support you with words. Will words help you take care of your family?

When I mean trying your best, I mean living up to the expectations of being a man; it is your responsibility to take care of your family! You don't bear children more than you can take care of.

You may rightly argue differently that you work hard. Sure, you do. But you aren't working harder enough for the family. You need to man up.

Bring your wife back.

Be the husband you'd want your daughter to have.

Be like the man who was sent to the lions to be eaten but came back leading the pride.

Please don't forget to buzz me when she is back make I come chop nkwobi biko.

You are welcome.
rightly said
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:23am On Sep 16, 2021
Olivertwist1985:

Continue with your life. You are not related to your wife by blood remember. The only link you have with her are your children, who you share the same genetics with.

Women are largely a liability. Lucky she left without much fuss.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:24am On Sep 16, 2021
Olivertwist1985:

Lol. You want to forget your wife that bore you 5 children.
You married her because you have a job and she married you because you have a job.
That job and your ability to give her monthly allowance is what she saw before she said I do.
My advice is go and get a new job. Because it's a job that tied you to the marriage contract.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by bmdmix11: 8:24am On Sep 16, 2021
Olivertwist1985:

she don reduce ur stress, let her go n hustle n leave u b

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning / I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse / How Long Is Too Long For An Inlaw To Stay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.