Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

What Comment Or Post Gat You The Highest Number Of LIKES On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Comment Or Post Gat You The Highest Number Of LIKES On Nairaland (220 Views)

The State With The Highest Number Of Tribes / How Can I Delete A Comment Or Topic On Nairaland? / Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Children Living With HIV/AIDS - Databod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Comment Or Post Gat You The Highest Number Of LIKES On Nairaland by wonderr(m): 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
I could remember vividly that it was a post about RONALDO and Messi that gat me the highest 'likes' on nairaland
Share yours and let's no the comment or thread that earn you your highest number of likes
Re: What Comment Or Post Gat You The Highest Number Of LIKES On Nairaland by chatinent: 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ok
Re: What Comment Or Post Gat You The Highest Number Of LIKES On Nairaland by Goldbw122(m): 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ok
Re: What Comment Or Post Gat You The Highest Number Of LIKES On Nairaland by thuxzwda1: 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
wonderr:
I could remember vividly that it was a post about RONALDO and Messi that gat me the highest 'likes' on nairaland
Share yours and let's no the comment or thread that earn you your highest number of likes
Re: What Comment Or Post Gat You The Highest Number Of LIKES On Nairaland by Iniobong34: 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
Am not here for likes am only here to know whatsup. If u get 1m likes in a single post and i get only 10 likes in total. How much Wil dey pay u?

(1) (Reply)

Very Terrible Fuel Tanker Explosion In Niger State That Left Many Dead Houses Ra / Landlord Locks Tenants' Gate With Live Snake Over Unpaid Rent / Advanced Statistical Analysis Using SPSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.