Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,804 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Samsung, LG Or Sony Television Please? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung, LG Or Sony Television Please? (4212 Views)

Television Discussion Thread / London Used Iphone, Samsung, LG , / How To Connect Your Smartphone To A Television. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung, LG Or Sony Television Please? by mabea: 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
Well any of the 3 would do except if you have certain features you're looking out for.

By the way, you may not actually have ' a best' when it comes to home appliances. You maybe shocked to learn that while LG for example buid their television themselves they may not be the one who build their refrigerators etc.
Re: Samsung, LG Or Sony Television Please? by mabea: 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
FEGEITOK:

They say that what is produced for Western Markets is of a different quality from what is made for export to places like Nigeria with lower standards.

Unconfirmed though.

There is a vast difference between Kia made for US and Kia made for Nigeria.

My HVAC repairman says the same about fridges and AC units sold here versus those used units imported from Europe.

You may want to research this further.
There's nothing to confirm, it's absolutely true.
Re: Samsung, LG Or Sony Television Please? by Maicraze20: 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
Sony is the best...The rest dey learn...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Samsung, LG Or Sony Television Please? by Crieff(m): 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
If you're so particular about what you want to buy, then buy from the UK and ship to Nigeria.

If you can get the LG Oled series, the screen technology is awesome. It is like a Samsung S21 Ultra but 66+ inches. Of course, you will have to be super mindful and not be careless with it. You can imagine the cost of replacing a cracked Samsung Screen, now imagine replacing the screen of such a TV.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung, LG Or Sony Television Please? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
Can someone see new Panasonic to buy?i thought is very scarce
Oyinlomobambam:
I use Panasonic Android since 2018, 64inc and I can tell you you'll never regret it... Tho, I don't think it's common or that available.

I also have Samsung 42inc in my room, 3D. but I don't really enjoyed the picture quality like the Panasonic

1 Like

Re: Samsung, LG Or Sony Television Please? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
Volkswagen90:
Can someone see new Panasonic to buy?i thought is very scarce

Bought it in UK...

2 Likes

Re: Samsung, LG Or Sony Television Please? by Bigfish121(m): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
Am currently using a 43'' Samsung TV and no regrets at all.i will advise you to go for Samsung.
Re: Samsung, LG Or Sony Television Please? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
Bigfish121:
Am currently using a 43'' Samsung TV and no regrets at all.i will advise you to go for Samsung.

Where did you buy yours?

Lagos?
Re: Samsung, LG Or Sony Television Please? by Lordbinsmar: 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
FEGEITOK:

They say that what is produced for Western Markets is of a different quality from what is made for export to places like Nigeria with lower standards.

Unconfirmed though.

My HVAC repairman says the same about fridges and AC units sold here versus those used units imported from Europe.

It varies actually but standard varies from country to country.

But in a continent like Africa, no standard at all.

1 Like

Re: Samsung, LG Or Sony Television Please? by mrMeen(m): 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
If budget is not an issue buy an LG oled TV they are the best in the business with the best quality pictures.
Re: Samsung, LG Or Sony Television Please? by Mekenz(m): 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2021
Just buy hisense smart TV, I'm using the 55inches own for over 3years now, it's very dope.

1 Like

Re: Samsung, LG Or Sony Television Please? by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
Enter Alaba buy uk used
Re: Samsung, LG Or Sony Television Please? by Bigfish121(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
Everyday supermarket in Portharcourt.

LagosInter:

Where did you buy yours?

Lagos?
Re: Samsung, LG Or Sony Television Please? by skywalker240(m): 7:04am On Sep 17, 2021
MikeMicheal:
Buy infinix TV.

If it has fault, just carry it to carlcare, join a short queue and get it fixed in less than 3 months.

grin

Come and enter heaven na, ill personally kill you again for the second time if you try am near the gate. grin

2 Likes

Re: Samsung, LG Or Sony Television Please? by skywalker240(m): 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
MikeMicheal:
HAHAHAHA! Wahala be like Infinix TV.
grin
wahala don baff?
infinix tv na death sentence na
Re: Samsung, LG Or Sony Television Please? by skywalker240(m): 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
MikeMicheal:
I swear. Real death sentence grin Check the infinix tv nairaland threads, na Complaints left and right. grin
grin
Me i de even mock laugh the complainers, e good for them.
shebi when dem see us de talk, dem think say na haters we be?
e good for them. grin

1 Like

Re: Samsung, LG Or Sony Television Please? by blaquemyc: 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
MikeMicheal:
Buy infinix TV.

If it has fault, just carry it to carlcare, join a short queue and get it fixed in less than 3 months.
if you continue like this, you'll definitely miss heaven aswear gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Samsung, LG Or Sony Television Please? by Bigfish121(m): 7:49am On Sep 22, 2021
Portharcourt.

LagosInter:

Where did you buy yours?

Lagos?
Re: Samsung, LG Or Sony Television Please? by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 22, 2021
Bigfish121:
Portharcourt.

Bought a 43 inches LG smart with magic remote already.

Nice innovation by LG. Not even samsung or Sony can

1 Like

Re: Samsung, LG Or Sony Television Please? by Bigfish121(m): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2021
Hmmmm

LagosInter:

Bought a 43 inches LG smart with magic remote already.

Nice innovation by LG. Not even samsung or Sony can
Re: Samsung, LG Or Sony Television Please? by Rinoxy: 12:59am On Jun 23, 2022
Mekenz:
Just buy hisense smart TV, I'm using the 55inches own for over 3years now, it's very dope.
Pls how're your Hisense TV doing now? Because I want to get the 43 inch LED by month end by GOD'S grace.
Re: Samsung, LG Or Sony Television Please? by Flamethehussler: 6:28am On Jun 23, 2022
LagosInter:

[/b]
I have been using Sony plasma bravia Engine since 2010
Re: Samsung, LG Or Sony Television Please? by Mekenz(m): 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
Rinoxy:

Pls how're your Hisense TV doing now? Because I want to get the 43 inch LED by month end by GOD'S grace.
it's fine, hisense TV's are very durable.
Re: Samsung, LG Or Sony Television Please? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
LagosInter:

I need a new TV and I want to buy the highest grade of it. {I would rather buy a very good 32 inches than buy a useless 65 inches.}

Location is Lagos, budget is 250k to 400k for a 43 inches TV.

Should I go for an Android TV or just Smart TV maybe with a different operating system?

One LG UHD 4k TV caught my fancy at their Marina show room close to Mandilas. But the Lebanese oyibo guy said the screen alone is costlier than the TV if it gets damaged and that warranty does not cover screens.

He said I could insure the screen with 3% of the TV cost. Note that the insurance lasts for 1 year but could be renewed.

I have SAMSUNG, LG and SONY in mind ( I cancelled SYINIX when I discovered it belongs to Transsion Holdings, the makers of Tecno, Infinix etc) cheesy shocked

(Or should I buy tokunbo sef)? cool because I feel some of these brands make inferior qualities for African markets) and standard quality for the US, UK or Europeans.

So from experience, which brand is better considering:

Durability

Picture quality

Operating system

Functionality

And above all, easy repairs/after sales customer service.

Thanks

See the pics from LG show room in Marina Lagos, below.

you don ask question still use ur hand answer am. Get a good tokunbo TV and enjoy long lasting quality. All these chinko new ones na scam
Re: Samsung, LG Or Sony Television Please? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
FEGEITOK:

Unconfirmed though.

yes, they are very very different. The brand new products you see here are basically substandard dat can't meet European market.

1 Like

Re: Samsung, LG Or Sony Television Please? by epistleNow(m): 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
LagosInter:

I need a new TV and I want to buy the highest grade of it. {I would rather buy a very good 32 inches than buy a useless 65 inches.} ....

(Or should I buy tokunbo sef)? cool because I feel some of these brands make inferior qualities for African markets) and standard quality for the US, UK or Europeans.

[/b]

Get intouch with GraceGlory , he will guide you and provide you with a good tv experience.

6 Likes

Re: Samsung, LG Or Sony Television Please? by Rinoxy: 9:06am On Jun 28, 2022
I was at a TV repair shop yesterday and noticed lots of TVs having board problem. I asked why and he said the major killer of TV boards is the frequent usage of flash on TV. I flashed back and realized same reason was why my TV board got spoilt. I fixed flashes, 500gb ext hard drive to it perpetually for months. I've learnt.
Re: Samsung, LG Or Sony Television Please? by tweasderd: 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
I love Samsung and LG grin grin
Re: Samsung, LG Or Sony Television Please? by dietercuti: 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
I really hope we get a better choice of other televisions soon. Of course, I don't mind using my quality LG plasma. But I wish we had other options as well. I recently read an article about a Zimbabwean named Maxwell Chikumbutso inventing a TV that doesn't need electricity. He constructed this new kind of TV from a quality Samsung plasma TV, and put a box of his personal invention in it. His idea is for such a TV to work uninterruptedly anywhere in the world. This invention can help many people with the problem of expensive electricity or lack of electricity connection. I believe we have a cool future ahead of us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Motorola RAZR V3 Phone / Top Sideloaded Bb10 Apps (z10/q10) / See The Complete List Of All Infinix Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.