Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams (19982 Views)

EPL: How Ronaldo Blocked Man Utd From Appointing Conte As New Manager / How Ronaldo’s Children Reacted When They Saw Him Score A Goal On TV (video) / How Ronaldo Helped Juventus Beat Barca & PSG To Wonderkid De Ligt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by SecretReporter(f): 6:39am On Sep 16, 2021
Kingcalls:

Now una wan blame neymar grin grin.... I tot u guys said the 3 be like the father, the son and the Holy spirit ... u said they will win CL ...una think say na by messi... the only hope they have is mbappe and not messi..unfortunately he got injured and the team crumbled....

Football is about team spirit and not individual stars ... Ronaldo is good at motivating teammates compared to Messi... ... messi remains the most overrated player in history of football

Teams like brugge wey PSG de knack on a regular b4...

At least Ronaldo score... I was waiting for messis assist or dribbles or key passes or man of the match award to turn to goals and win them the game grin grin
shut up ur gutter mouth
Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by OJEEMAH(m): 6:45am On Sep 16, 2021
tuzle:
There is one Messi fan in my dm blindly arguing with me. I told him messi and psg has a team didn't perform well but this guy has been claiming I didn't watch the match. To me club brugge played far better after psg made there substitute. Messi didn't do anything special.
I am a Messi fan too but truth is, PSG played far below par yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by Lekan239(m): 6:55am On Sep 16, 2021
Treasure17:
Ronaldo with three goals already and Messi with zero. Reason we were saying Messi should try another league to prove his dominance in football. I know my GOAT. The anointed one Cristiano Ronaldo.
is Ronaldo scoring now more preferably than man u winning, all man u fans keep saying this

3 Likes

Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by Lekan239(m): 6:57am On Sep 16, 2021
Kingcalls:

Now una wan blame neymar grin grin.... I tot u guys said the 3 be like the father, the son and the Holy spirit ... u said they will win CL ...una think say na by messi... the only hope they have is mbappe and not messi..unfortunately he got injured and the team crumbled....

Football is about team spirit and not individual stars ... Ronaldo is good at motivating teammates compared to Messi... ... messi remains the most overrated player in history of football

Teams like brugge wey PSG de knack on a regular b4...

At least Ronaldo score... I was waiting for messis assist or dribbles or key passes or man of the match award to turn to goals and win them the game grin grin
maybe Ronaldo should keep scoring in all champions League matches and man u keep loosing

2 Likes

Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by Ofolete: 7:03am On Sep 16, 2021
Ballon d'or Messi = 6 Ronaldo = 5. This is all I will give to you.
Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by Kingcalls: 7:04am On Sep 16, 2021
Lekan239:
maybe Ronaldo should keep scoring in all champions League matches and man u keep loosing

At least when u score, it gives u a chance, u then hope on ur defense to protect the goal or goals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by Lekan239(m): 7:04am On Sep 16, 2021
Winningbot:
2 games at their new clubs and "Finished Ronaldo" already has 3 goals while "Best Player in the world" Messi at the best team in Europe still on 0 goals. ����
the thing is that the best player in the world like u said is not greedy for goals and not in competition with anybody, he has three good players at his front, three good strikers who are ready to score goals, he will help and nurture them up to become great player like he his. Neymer was rank 3rd best in the world when he played along side Messi, don't be surprised either neymer or mpappe will get their dream of winning the best player come true at the soonest with the help of Messi.

1 Like

Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by walozanga(m): 7:04am On Sep 16, 2021
unbitchable:

Has Messi lost a game like the old fraud?.. The old fraud has scored two tap ins of his three goals already.

Oga goal na goal. Stop running from head 2 head. If messi don score pass Ronaldo now, we no-go hear word

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by Kingcalls: 7:07am On Sep 16, 2021
SecretReporter:
shut up ur gutter mouth

Pls cover ur rotten pvssy ,,the stench there can kill a skunk

1 Like

Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by oxsyoo9: 7:07am On Sep 16, 2021
If you're an analyst,you can't keep your job. What a dumb comparison between Ronaldo and Messi. You no dey watch football honestly.

1 Like

Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by Kingcalls: 7:10am On Sep 16, 2021
Joromi1:

Ok, Ronaldo scored and they lost. Messi didn't score but they drew.

Simple.

Ronaldo scored and they got a red card that changed the game... and he wasn't the one that asked lingaard to pass the ball to the opponents in the last kick of the game

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by mrkings84(m): 7:12am On Sep 16, 2021
The both of them are useless. They made me lost 7k each in two days.

I play 2 odds, on Tuesday it was Man U that cut me, then Wednesday it was PSG...

The both of them are SCAM and Fraud!

Foolish old men!!

E pain me there!
!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by Lekan239(m): 7:13am On Sep 16, 2021
Kingcalls:

At least when u score, it gives u a chance, u then hope on ur defense to protect the goal or goals
why do you think Chelsea are conceeding less goal? It's good to score, but what is the importance of a goal u scored if ur team still lost. Why do you think ole sub Ronaldo?

1 Like

Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by Niwdog(m): 7:15am On Sep 16, 2021
When Messi starts scoring and topping the goal chat
They will say it's cause of farmers league now he is not scoring they're saying he is not good
Messi will out score Ronaldo this season
No cap

1 Like

Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by akinbode1(m): 7:16am On Sep 16, 2021
Like for CR7
Share for Messi

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by Xkalaban(m): 7:17am On Sep 16, 2021
Lol, how about that his shot that hit the bar? Leo is awesome bro....
Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 16, 2021
paulolee:
I dnt know about goals. but I know dt Leo and this PSG would surely win trophies at the end of the season. Leo would confidently play an advance position because PSG ave goal scorers in mbappe, neyma, icardi n even heriera n massi would confidently play like a playmaker like he always do in Argentina BT PSG problem is dt midfield..
this man.u team would hardly win trophies unlike PSG n i kno ole would keep getting d bashing wen tinz go wrong just like in juve wit cr7..
d difference here is dt, according to wat one Juve ex professional once said dt "cr7 isnt a team player, he is more focused in scoring goals n improving his stats than Juve winning, even if Juve lost a game n cr7 ended up scoring 3 goals, no problem"
we go see who go first remove from UCL n who e club go first discard...d scammer know himself

If you were being truthful to yourself, you would have known that a player scoring 3 goals for his team is helping his team.

With all the goals he scored for Juventus in the Champions league, they couldn't defend. That's not his fault.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by Raalsalghul: 7:19am On Sep 16, 2021
Ofolete:
Ballon d'or Messi = 6 Ronaldo = 5. This is all I will give to you.

International trophies
CR7: 2
Fraudssi: 1

You too manage that one.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by mywells: 7:24am On Sep 16, 2021
There was a fraction of red card in Man u and young boys match, as that fraction was not enough the clueless ole substitute two offensive players like CR7 and Bruno with wambisaka red card in the first half what do you expect CR7 to do .if the game ended with both team having Eleven players on the pitch then all haters of CR7 would have justify their wailing .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by 24brains(m): 7:27am On Sep 16, 2021
And who still doubt cristiano ronaldo being the real GOAT? time and chance have told it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by hotseat: 7:37am On Sep 16, 2021
I'm neither for Messi nor Ronaldo to begin with.

I only enjoy good quality football from two most outstanding players who have contributed and continues to contribute to the amazing world of football.

The covert and overt rivalry between the duo especially among the fans is palpable.

Some CR7 critics say he engages in tap ins and scoring penalties and thus mischievously nicknamed him (Penaldo).

They forget that many players given such chances fail to hit the target.

CR7 hardly wastes such rare and golden opportunities in the game of football.

I think only a very composed player utilizes such chances consistently.

After all, the game of football is all about goalscoring.

4 Likes

Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by Odmic2839(m): 7:44am On Sep 16, 2021
Keep up with your trash..... he is not a team player.... he is a puzzle checker na. Hiss.... stop smoking Igbo you no go hear.... between Man U and PSG and the likes of top players on ground. Who do you think plays more like a team.... hiss quote author=paulolee post=105857789]I dnt know about goals. but I know dt Leo and this PSG would surely win trophies at the end of the season. Leo would confidently play an advance position because PSG ave goal scorers in mbappe, neyma, icardi n even heriera n massi would confidently play like a playmaker like he always do in Argentina BT PSG problem is dt midfield..
this man.u team would hardly win trophies unlike PSG n i kno ole would keep getting d bashing wen tinz go wrong just like in juve wit cr7..
d difference here is dt, according to wat one Juve ex professional once said dt "cr7 isnt a team player, he is more focused in scoring goals n improving his stats than Juve winning, even if Juve lost a game n cr7 ended up scoring 3 goals, no problem"
we go see who go first remove from UCL n who e club go first discard...d scammer know himself[/quote]
Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by Ayo2004: 7:47am On Sep 16, 2021
hotseat:
I'm neither for Messi nor Ronaldo to begin with.

I only enjoy good quality football from two most outstanding players who have contributed and continues to contribute to the amazing world of football.

The covert and overt rivalry between the duo especially among the fans is palpable.

Some CR7 critics say he engages in tap ins and scoring penalties and thus mischievously nicknamed him (Penaldo).

They forget that many players given such chances fail to hit the target.

CR7 hardly wastes such rare and golden opportunities in the game of football.

I think only a very composed player utilizes such chances consistently.

After all, the game of football is all about goalscoring.
Cr7 is a tapin merchant while Lionel Messi is the GOAT

I remember when Man united fans were mocking Messi saying he can't score open play goals at the beginning of last season only for him to outscore their idol.Messi doesn't even play as astriker yet he still outscored that penalty merchant

Let's see who scores more this season.Ordinary 3 games is what they wants to use to downgrade my GOAT.At the beginning of the season for years,Messi has not been scoring as expected but along the way,he always shines.I believe he even does that to shut man united fans up grin

If Messi's team lose,even if he scored goals like he did against Liverpool,it is his fault but if Ronaldo scores tapins and the team loses,he is the GOAT abi

Anyhow,I can't wait for Messi to win the Ballon d'or and more trophies while one small club in England is on a trophyless vacation tongue

2 Likes

Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by odomanis: 7:48am On Sep 16, 2021
paulolee:
I dnt know about goals. but I know dt Leo and this PSG would surely win trophies at the end of the season. Leo would confidently play an advance position because PSG ave goal scorers in mbappe, neyma, icardi n even heriera n massi would confidently play like a playmaker like he always do in Argentina BT PSG problem is dt midfield..
we go see who go first remove from UCL n who e club go first discard...d scammer know himself

I dont agree with you. How come CR7 has alot of assists to his credit ? CR7 on many occassions come back to help on defence,how else can one play with a team ? he supports defence and he also assist others to score.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by Resurgent2016: 7:53am On Sep 16, 2021
Treasure17:
Ronaldo with three goals already and Messi with zero. Reason we were saying Messi should try another league to prove his dominance in football. I know my GOAT. The anointed one Cristiano Ronaldo.

mind you the french league us considered a less difficult league compare to the spanish and premier leagues. Actually comes last in the big 5 leagues

https://breakingthelines.com/statistical-analysis/the-statistical-ranking-of-europes-top-5-leagues/
Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by Joromi1: 7:54am On Sep 16, 2021
Kingcalls:

Ronaldo scored and they got a red card that changed the game... and he wasn't the one that asked lingaard to pass the ball to the opponents in the last kick of the game
Doesn't change anything. Team to team, PSG still have more advantage.

1 Like

Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by Lighthammer(m): 7:54am On Sep 16, 2021
unbitchable:

You don't even watch the match, you just jumped in here and start your usual trashtalk.
Shebi you saw the brilliant through pass he gave mbappe that he couldn't convert unfortunately. Your old fraud will never deliver such a pass till he retires from football. Mbappe would enjoy lots of assists & through passes from Messi this season.
Nobody is blaming Neymar but he needs to sit up, mbàppe has been outshining him consistently for like 3 seasons.
With Messi, he should sit up because he's everything better than mbappe.
The old fraud and his fangirls could be happy that even though he scored a tap in, despite his team losing to young boys but true fans know that Psg draw is better than a loss. 3 point loss is enough to throw ManUtd into Europa.
idiota sin cerebro..tpical pessi fanboy..u calling cr7 an old fraud is becoming stale and it's making you sound stupid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by TemmyT002(m): 7:55am On Sep 16, 2021
I love Ronaldo more than Messi but never underrate both of them.
Dont be surprised to see both of them at the top rankings at the end of the season in their respective leagues.
Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by Lighthammer(m): 7:59am On Sep 16, 2021
All lionel pessi fanboys,u calling cr7 penalty merchant is making you look stupid..maybe you should petition fifa to remove penalties from football,when am nt suprised..when you have nothing to say,thats when you will be chanting penalty merchant up and down like a clown..bunch of maleditta idiotas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by Kingcalls: 7:59am On Sep 16, 2021
Joromi1:

Doesn't change anything. Team to team, PSG still have more advantage.

I can bet that Ronaldo in that psg team yesterday will score

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by unmask: 8:00am On Sep 16, 2021
The problem you people keep making is determining the best players by number of goals scored. Based on your thinking Halle is far better than CR7 at least he scored 4 goals.

How many goals did Maradona score, yet he is considered the greatest player in football. Messi will score, that is not a problem.

As a team PSG is yet to gel, which is understandable. Messi even had to drop to the midfield yesterday when he noticed the midfield was out of sync with the attack.

Finally CR7 sits in the box 18 and waits for someone to deliver to him, this is not the same with Messi that contributes to other phases of the game.

Even Harry Kane now drops out of the box to contribute to the build up play despite being a centre forward.

2 Likes

Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by Johel(m): 8:01am On Sep 16, 2021
Treasure17:

Shutup!...you will shed tears of blood in the end,I bet my kidney on that...and I will be here to torment you when the time comes...it's not by the beginning but the end...there's only one superman and that's the GOAT MESSI.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Anichebe Getting Back On His Feet A Month After Injury [PICS] / Mo Sallah Wins CAF Best Player For Second Consecutive Year (pics) / Kenneth Omeruo Sends Farewell Message To Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.