Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams (19986 Views)

EPL: How Ronaldo Blocked Man Utd From Appointing Conte As New Manager / How Ronaldo’s Children Reacted When They Saw Him Score A Goal On TV (video) / How Ronaldo Helped Juventus Beat Barca & PSG To Wonderkid De Ligt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by Ungodly: 10:45am On Sep 16, 2021
paulolee:
I dnt know about goals. but I know dt Leo and this PSG would surely win trophies at the end of the season. Leo would confidently play an advance position because PSG ave goal scorers in mbappe, neyma, icardi n even heriera n massi would confidently play like a playmaker like he always do in Argentina BT PSG problem is dt midfield..
this man.u team would hardly win trophies unlike PSG n i kno ole would keep getting d bashing wen tinz go wrong just like in juve wit cr7..
d difference here is dt, according to wat one Juve ex professional once said dt "cr7 isnt a team player, he is more focused in scoring goals n improving his stats than Juve winning, even if Juve lost a game n cr7 ended up scoring 3 goals, no problem"
we go see who go first remove from UCL n who e club go first discard...d scammer know himself
you don’t have to say psg would win trophies at the end of the season because they always end up doing so even if Messi is not there… you said Ronaldo is more focused on scoring goals lol… what is more important on a field of play than scoring goals which will help your team win a game…. Do you win games with the amount of dribble success you have? Is it not by goals? And sure Ronaldo is definitely going to give you that � Ronaldo scores on his debuts and the second match and that’s how it’s done bro…while Messi has failed to score in two matches already now… remember Messi is playing in the 6th best league in the world now while Ronaldo is playing in the best league in the world… that’s the difference. And btw if Man United fails to lift a trophy it will always be Ole’s fault… you can’t have that team abd go trophyless bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 16, 2021
paulolee:
I dnt know about goals. but I know dt Leo and this PSG would surely win trophies at the end of the season. Leo would confidently play an advance position because PSG ave goal scorers in mbappe, neyma, icardi n even heriera n massi would confidently play like a playmaker like he always do in Argentina BT PSG problem is dt midfield..
this man.u team would hardly win trophies unlike PSG n i kno ole would keep getting d bashing wen tinz go wrong just like in juve wit cr7..
d difference here is dt, according to wat one Juve ex professional once said dt "cr7 isnt a team player, he is more focused in scoring goals n improving his stats than Juve winning, even if Juve lost a game n cr7 ended up scoring 3 goals, no problem"
we go see who go first remove from UCL n who e club go first discard...d scammer know himself
Lolz.
Please when u mention trophies be specific because ligue 1 is not trophy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by sevenhundred(m): 11:18am On Sep 16, 2021
Joromi1:

And Messi is neither a striker nor a defender.
his position?
Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 16, 2021
charlesm91:
isn't it the same for ronaldo? when he does something there's always a but to it coming from opposing fans. now we measure what type of goal should be scored and how we get to appreciate it rather than seeing the goal for what it is- a goal. fanboys will be fanboys

Messi will score a goal before the season ends..I think what's stopping him from scoring for now is his 7th Balon d'or.

When that is achieved, the Goal will come cool

1 Like

Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by Joromi1: 11:27am On Sep 16, 2021
sevenhundred:
his position?
He's a winter. Right winger.
Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by Treasure17(m): 11:56am On Sep 16, 2021
Please rest for heaven's sake.

Johel:

Shutup!...you will shed tears of blood in the end,I bet my kidney on that...and I will be here to torment you when the time comes...it's not by the beginning but the end...there's only one superman and that's the GOAT MESSI.

1 Like

Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by yahmohy27: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
Treasure17:
Ronaldo with three goals already and Messi with zero. Reason we were saying Messi should try another league to prove his dominance in football. I know my GOAT. The anointed one Cristiano Ronaldo.

Modified : Y'all crying cause of my take, I care less and I stand by my words.
You are not standing alone

1 Like

Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by amamahdaniel(m): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
perdollar:
Like joke like joke, Messi go play d whole of ds season wt no goals. He WL win d Ligue 1 and that's all. Next season Messi WL b shipped to MSL to retire. When a fish leaves water, it dies a natural death. When a local goat is transported out of its locality, it becomes home Sick and dies. RIP Messi
Baba you know go die like this grin

Sorry ooo.

Don’t forget Messi has more goals than Ronaldo against top 6 team in England without even playing in that league grin
You Penaldo fans will cry blood soon

Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by jackyraw09: 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
Treasure17:
Ronaldo with three goals already and Messi with zero. Reason we were saying Messi should try another league to prove his dominance in football. I know my GOAT. The anointed one Cristiano Ronaldo.

Modified : Y'all crying cause of my take, I care less and I stand by my words.

Ronaldo has practiced versatility for years by playing among different teammates. This is messi’s first season playing with people he is not familiar with. Give him time to adjust
Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by amamahdaniel(m): 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
jackyraw09:

Ronaldo has practiced versatility for years by playing among different teammates. This is messi’s first season playing with people he is not familiar with. Give him time to adjust

Those penaldo fanz are not different from Monkey. They reason with there Anus. Messi don’t even score at the beginning of season yet he will outscore there Fraudnaldo
Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by Indispensable85(m): 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
unbitchable:

Has Messi lost a game like the old fraud?.. The old fraud has scored two tap ins of his three goals already.

Tapping is part of the job of a striker. Infact,it takes a genius to read the movement of the game to be able to always position himself in such a place and in such a time. It's pure genius to be able to do such consistently across three different leagues. If it was that easy to tap, all strikers would've scored more than him.

1 Like

Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by pquaver(m): 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
Christian16:
how old are you ? it seems you no go school at all abi you be truant ....pls define fraud for me ? I no knw whether you jus hear the word o cus you definitely ain't smart.does fraud means performing at a top level all ma career if so I want to be a fraud...
Ask urself that.. Some one who carried his team to somany finals can on play in Barcelona.. And you are talking about school.. Start with urself first
Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by Rephidimhomes: 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
unbitchable:

Has Messi lost a game like the old fraud?.. The old fraud has scored two tap ins of his three goals already.

Tap in wey that midget no fit score. I know my goat and he has 3goals in 1.72 games.

1 Like

Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by placeofallure(f): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
if Leipzig are discipline they'll trash this PSG honestly

Man City will be winning that group.

Messi should have gone to City honestly.

Rules of expressing a wish or a supposition says whatever is wished is expressed in the past tense.
Your first sentence is a supposition and it should read...

If Leipzig were disciplined, they would trash this PSG honestly.

The English Teacher

1 Like

Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by Kingcalls: 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2021
jackyraw09:

Lol...adjust at 34 ...how many yrs remain for am...dem no tell una?? grin
Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by sevenhundred(m): 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2021
Joromi1:

He's a winter. Right winger.
yeye, you know nothing about football.
Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by Joromi1: 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
sevenhundred:
yeye, you know nothing about football.
So which position does he play, Mr know-all?
Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by sevenhundred(m): 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
Joromi1:

So which position does he play, Mr know-all?
what do you mean by "winger" football position is defence line, midfielder and strikers, it's only the pattern of the coach that makes you a winger, as a midfielder you can be deployed as defensive or attacking, winger or central, all this is a pattern of play as determined by the coach, but basically football is divided into three as earlier stated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mo Sallah Wins CAF Best Player For Second Consecutive Year (pics) / Blessing Okagbare Places Last In 100m Finals / Injury: Mikel Obi Out Of AFCON 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.