Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? (17482 Views)

Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? / 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by SGANIVA(m): 8:43am On Sep 16, 2021
respect,
humble,
very intelligent ,
God fearing, very decent and hardworking.

the lady must be tall or at least average,
marriage don set be that .
Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by SocialJustice: 8:44am On Sep 16, 2021
Wife ke. Girlfriend when born for person no be human being abi? She must be wife.

1 Like

Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by Onyi22(f): 8:44am On Sep 16, 2021
Useless men, assuming it was a woman stating the qualities she wants her future husband to possesed, some people will start tagging n calling her prostitute

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by Lamasta(m): 8:45am On Sep 16, 2021
Humility
Intelligence
Management and Cooking Skills
She also must be a prayerful woman cos I want a wife that will use prayer to catapult me to the apogee of my carrier....

If my woman can possess this qualities with faithfulness I will use love to finish her

2 Likes

Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by illicit(m): 8:46am On Sep 16, 2021
I just want her to have respect and self respect

2 Likes

Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by Elsueno: 8:46am On Sep 16, 2021
looks doesn't matter average is fine( cause I got dis part covered), decently dressed, An EXCELLENT COOK, gud mother. Religious( not d I must ask my pastor & night vigil types).

She MUST be a VIRGIN, not interested in second hand

1 Like

Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by MummyD2020(f): 8:47am On Sep 16, 2021
Brainard22:
Oya describe her grin...

Me I want coke shape grin

Good character, culinary skills kiss, home management skills, good IQ (I no want dull make my kids dull too)

Let's hear yours

Why not mould her already?
Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by greatiyk4u(m): 8:47am On Sep 16, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
To Me As BLOG

Most Of Nigerian Ladies Has Nothing Good To Offer To Me.

Most Of Those Ladies Are Not Heading To The oDirection Where I'm Heading To

How Do You Expect It To Work Out.

You go scare her away with BAD NEWS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by Mrkumareze(m): 8:48am On Sep 16, 2021
A supportive wife is the bae ....

1 Like

Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by Johel(m): 8:48am On Sep 16, 2021
Brainard22:
Oya describe her grin...

Me I want coke shape grin

Good character, culinary skills kiss, home management skills, good IQ (I no want dull make my kids dull too)

Let's hear yours

Just a chubby pretty God fearing lady...Must be a worker too,age 28-40....that's all.
Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by angelfallz(m): 8:49am On Sep 16, 2021
God fearing
Docile
Submissive
Domesticated
Intelligent
Money making Skill set

1 Like

Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by bluefilm: 8:50am On Sep 16, 2021
My list goes as thus:

1. Facial Beauty

2. Well mannered

3. Good hygiene

4. Sex lover

5. Good money management skills

6. Kindness

7. No drama

8. Intelligent

9. Culinary skills

10. Well-endowed in the right places
cool wink

Not too much to ask, right?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by anochuko01(m): 8:51am On Sep 16, 2021
Gentle, Selfless, teachable and a good manager of resources. The body is a plus but I seem to gravitate towards black chubby girls.

1 Like

Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by chris259(m): 8:53am On Sep 16, 2021
Daveambition:

Ur spec dey Afghanistan
grin grin nairalanders will not kill person

1 Like

Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by kay29000(m): 8:53am On Sep 16, 2021
I really don't care about beauty, but I need her to be neat, and know how to dress... Not necessarily trendy, but just know how to dress.

I want someone that has goals in life, but can still make time for me... And she can also respect that I have my own goals in life, and she can respect that and support me, just like I will support her goals.

And she should be someone that can cook... I like food o. Lol! Not saying she will be cooking all the time, but when she cooks, she should at least do it well.

And then... Extras... She should be good in the other room or at least ready to learn. She should have a pleasant personality... She should be busty grin

2 Likes

Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by inokia: 8:54am On Sep 16, 2021
zexy2030:
Make she just fear God, but is that achievable? Even eve no fear God.
what of maria? undecided
Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by Thebigheart: 8:58am On Sep 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Make she get sense abeg.......

Also,she should be an understanding type....

Meanwhile, cheesy
Guy u be bad guy. See solve for ATM pin.

1 Like

Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by RichAbujaGuy: 8:59am On Sep 16, 2021
A calm nature, quiet mouth (no bleeping nagging), chastity except for me, a fitness mindset, is reverent, intelligent brain, and honesty. wink

1 Like

Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by Thebigheart: 9:02am On Sep 16, 2021
Some of you are asking for something you cannot be yourself.

As for me, the one that can impact me positively and i shall do likewise to her too.

1 Like

Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by geesilver(m): 9:03am On Sep 16, 2021
Spiritual, intelligent, big booty and bursty..........

1 Like

Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by BeardedMeat(m): 9:04am On Sep 16, 2021
Darkblood:
Una no dey tire
You are gradually turning nairaland to Twitter with all these silly questions
So is NL better than Twitter? Even Se.un is always on Twitter ranting off.

1 Like

Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by Raph82(m): 9:06am On Sep 16, 2021
Daveambition:

Ur spec dey Afghanistan
U took the exact word from my mouth. This is how they begin to breed terrorists as children. Must everything be about religion? See his qualifications of a housewife to be, to be able to recite Quran even when she's a wolf in sheep's clothing. Very stupid people with clogged brains.

1 Like

Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by RichAbujaGuy: 9:10am On Sep 16, 2021
BeardedMeat:

https://mobile.twitter.com/nairaland/

pls, what's his handle? i want to follow the genius and see when he will craft/develop a block button for this forum.
Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by Babastrong(m): 9:16am On Sep 16, 2021
Fake nail, fake hair, fake voice, fake height, fake eyelid. And a woman will say she needs a good husband. Is there any hope for her?
same applies to fake man too.
Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by Darkblood: 9:22am On Sep 16, 2021
cheesy
BeardedMeat:
Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 16, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
I want my guy to fear God, love me and my family, be ambitious and hardworking, and to be very caring. I want him to treat me like a baby. Of course, I need to be attracted to him too smiley
dem say men abi u no Sabi read
Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by AZControversial(m): 9:24am On Sep 16, 2021
Lifestone:
What qualities are you putting on the table? Sometimes men lives under the illusion that they are the only one with choice to make

In men's defence, when it's time for marriage, they'll pay a whole lot more in the name of bride price.... and if you observe, the men are not asking for so much.

Have you listened to the long list of qualities a lady wants in a man?

1 Like

Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by Haakeem(m): 9:26am On Sep 16, 2021
befova4685:
Download the latest Hollywood and Korean films at natively.com.ng
it's a new site with little to no ads. Our app will soon be available at Google play store. The best part is that you can select the resolution of the film you want whether HD or normal quality.
Please allow notifications on our site so that you'll be notified whenever we upload a new film
does the website also operate on 3gp format? If no! Pls include it.
Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by MsFaith: 9:28am On Sep 16, 2021
If I was a man,

1. she must be well-educated, a woman who loves to read.

2. she must love cleanliness, not necessarily doing the cleaning herself, she can always get the necessary help she needs (househelps, home appliances). Just anything to make sure the house is always clean.

3. she must love children, our children.

4. she must love her natural state, e.g, her natural hair, her natural skin color, little to no makeup

5. she must love me. Lol!

2 Likes

Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by abnot: 9:37am On Sep 16, 2021
I believe every individual wil have their own requirements and factors that influence what they look out for.

For me when I was growing up I had middle class parents (happily married) but also had a very wealthy uncle. I consistently saw members of my family go to his house for one demand or the other . Some of these family members were married (aunties and cousins) but spent a great amount of time and energy serving my uncle’s wife and running errands for her in exchange for material gifts and being part of the entourage. I kept asking myself why a married woman will leave her husband/family to go and serve another married woman just for material gains (some money, shopping Financed by either my uncle or his wife , to be seen as part of the entourage of another woman). From then on I decided that I’d never get married to a woman that is overly materialistic to the point going all over the place for material things.

Secondly I believe I’ll always have needs or goals that will require some sort of sacrifice . Thus I’ve always believed I saving , investment and consuming some. Any woman who believes in consuming all and further looking for how to consume unearned income/dividends is a no no for me.

Thirdly I enjoy knowledge and can go to any length to seek new knowledge/information. I’d like to be able to discuss these things with my partner and have her also eager to learn to enrich our knowledge base. A woman who only knows about africa magic with little or no knowledge of most things will bore me.

My partner must be my friend . We need to share a number of common interests and enjoy each other’s company.
Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by FatherChrismas(f): 9:38am On Sep 16, 2021
She must be Self willed and stubborn..
Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by tradepunter: 9:39am On Sep 16, 2021
Onyi22:
Useless men, assuming it was a woman stating the qualities she wants her future husband to possesed, some people will start tagging n calling her prostitute

You are the useless woman

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Kissing Another Man Mean Cheating On Ur Husband? / The Benefits Of Drinking Stout / Slay Queen Went Completely Nak-ed On Instagram to Flaunt Her Body - Adult Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.