Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Picture Of Buhari, Okorocha & His Son, Amen And P.A. Ebere - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Buhari, Okorocha & His Son, Amen And P.A. Ebere (45301 Views)

Okorocha & His Wife Visit Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) / Buhari, Okorocha Meet In Aso Rock "Certificate Of Return" / Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Buhari, Okorocha & His Son, Amen And P.A. Ebere by airsaylongcome: 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
chiiraq802:
Amen Rochas really grin. Nothing name no go see for human being hands.

Amen Rochas,

Danny drinkwater

John stones,

Declan Rice,

Assembly Worgu,

Fabian Assman,

Daley Blind, etc. grin

Amen (Ah-mEN) is a legit Ishan name in Edo State
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Okorocha & His Son, Amen And P.A. Ebere by Focusmind: 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
Mehn, Bubu don lean kpatakpata. Governance is taking its toll on his health

I am sure he cant wait to go and rest in 2023. He has certainly lost weight
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Okorocha & His Son, Amen And P.A. Ebere by RPG2020(m): 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
SlyDev:
Buhari is a nice man. How many time have Peter obi visited anyone? How many times have Atiku visited anyone? But will want us to vote for them.

Not surprised. so person fit use corn � catch you?
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Okorocha & His Son, Amen And P.A. Ebere by BullyBullies: 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
chiiraq802:
Amen Rochas really grin. Nothing name no go see for human being hands.

Amen Rochas,

Danny drinkwater

John stones,

Declan Rice,

Assembly Worgu,

Fabian Assman,

Daley Blind, etc. grin

James Manager,

Government Ekpemupolor, etc.
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Okorocha & His Son, Amen And P.A. Ebere by SolarEdge: 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
That's the person leading over 200 million Nigerians. Ha! i weep for Nigeria.
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Okorocha & His Son, Amen And P.A. Ebere by Hottdawgg: 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
Buhari Came to hob nob and give protection to all the corrupt politicians
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Okorocha & His Son, Amen And P.A. Ebere by Rimsd(m): 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
Why okorocha son stand like say them dey sing national anthem for the picture
Re: Picture Of Buhari, Okorocha & His Son, Amen And P.A. Ebere by CaptainFM1: 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
The pa look more healthier than his pay master why.

I see more iberiberism in the PA than his master!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Assembly Rejects Governorship Election Result, Adjourns Till October / How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 / "Before I Commit Suicide, Okorocha Is Owing Me N900k" - Man In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.