Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle (39986 Views)

Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by Midas01: 11:14am On Sep 16, 2021
Hoes like your mother right?

So he didn't get his "peace" from his two previous wives before Mercy Aigbe, didn't get it from Mercy and all his other numerous concubines; it's from this new wife he'll get it...Lol

You people keep making excuses from your fellow brostitutes. Continue.
Kingsuave:
What most of these Hoes ladies out there don't know is
"Peace of mind is what men crave for and it is non negotiable".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by JimmyDarmody: 11:15am On Sep 16, 2021
Kingsuave:
May doors open for you bro.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by SenecaTheYonger: 11:17am On Sep 16, 2021
NwaNimo1:
4 Real......

[img]https://c./TY_AmszVhJIAAAAC/oh-yeah-high-kick.gif[/img]

What movie is this?
Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by Midas01: 11:19am On Sep 16, 2021
The same nice that was caught cheating on his new wife on social media? Lmao!!!

You men will never learn.. Besides who's crying fowl here? Mercy that's minding her business or the ex that's still throwing shade years after their seperation?
YoungLionken:
Ladies cry foul against a man they can't control..

The same Churchill that was useless and all wicked according to Tonto's claims, is Meurer's peace of mind..

Ever since 9ice the musician remarried, he's never been on the news for the wrong reasons maritally..

Some ladies never learn...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by Midas01: 11:20am On Sep 16, 2021
Very stupid.
saphiere:
Stupid men everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by Fcwilly: 11:29am On Sep 16, 2021
Time will tell
Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by princewarri1985: 11:30am On Sep 16, 2021
Oga stop pretending and tell us the truth that you miss mercy aigbe and you are dieing silently that the marriage ended and she is gone and you can't have her anymore. Am a man and it's very obvious because mercy has been silent all this while and you have been the one running your mouth like tap because the thing dey pain you, Nigerians are not stupid, oga move on with your life

4 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by AK481(m): 11:31am On Sep 16, 2021
all the ladies with crashed married always have one thing in common.

non respectful and doesn't give a man peace of mind and loyalty.

and when they separate, the man like a speed of light remaries who will give him respect immediately but the woman is avoided like vulture.

listen to sandra ezekwesili glass ceiling and you will see frustrated ladies who have refused to change at 40.

the rule to happy marriage is simple , no iffs and buts .

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by Bahamas95(m): 11:32am On Sep 16, 2021
Take your personal life outa social media they won't listen, so-called adults behaving like children. This man running his mouth like tap now will say the opposite tomorrow when things go south with this new wife.

I am very sure Tonto Dike made a whole lot of nice when she first started with Churchill, he became a 2seconds man overnight because things didn't work out as expected......Kpokpogiri abi Kpokpogarri came onboard again we heard another noise until this recent news all over social media. These people are just so annoying!
Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by zoghys: 11:32am On Sep 16, 2021
buygala:
Yoruba men talk too much sad

Chochochochocho sad

Oga, shebi you are not marrying Mercy again...Let her be and live your own life..

This his new wife looks like a chihuahua sef..Mercy is even finer than her...

buygala, dem villa pippu dey sell gala for your head oooo, what has yoruba men got to do with this?.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by ume1000: 11:33am On Sep 16, 2021
chelsea1116:
B4 u insult that woman/man..remember u once loved her/him..

Oyibo divorce and still stay friends..some even with benefits...u can divorce and maintain friendship. Just because a relationship didnt work..dosnt mean frndship shld die, these two are different tins.

Finally...
Wotever u cant tolerate during courtship..remember it gets worse in marriage so never accept wot u cant tolerate and never tolerate wot u cant accept.
A successful courtship/relationship dosnt necessary mean d marriage will b sucexful.

they only reason some whites stay friends after is because the men compromise alot

They are literally sperm donors and slaves to the women
Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 16, 2021
buygala:

Chochochochocho sad

Oga, shebi you are not marrying Mercy again...Let her be and live your own life..

You're an idiot for bringing tribalism into this. Olorikori

3 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by Babaolose: 11:43am On Sep 16, 2021
Marriage is your personal affair, don't share it again, omode lonse e. Take care.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by nurudeen181(m): 11:45am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:
Stupid men everywhere.
stupid men... sebi your father na woman and na only women like you she born

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by bloggerpraise2(m): 11:46am On Sep 16, 2021
Hmmm

All na cruises

Facebook page of 23,000+ likes and followers for sale at a giveaway price

Interested persons should comment 'price'
Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 16, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
May doors open for you bro.

Amen bro, you too. smiley

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by akinsmyk(m): 11:50am On Sep 16, 2021
buygala:

Chochochochocho sad

Is Kpokpori a Yoruba man? Talking too much has nothing to do with tribes abi Nedu’s ex na Yoruba.

How many times did you hear Churchill a Yoruba man talks about his failed marriage with Tonto of coz you know how many times Tonto a non Yoruba rants about it then.

Bottom line, much talk has nothing to do with the tribe

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by Hassanmaye(m): 11:50am On Sep 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by JimmyDarmody: 11:51am On Sep 16, 2021
Kingsuave:

Amen bro, you too. smiley
amen
Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by Picker28: 11:53am On Sep 16, 2021
You're right bro but
Las Las one thing must kill a man
Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by alizma: 11:54am On Sep 16, 2021
buygala:

Chochochochocho sad

You are the one calling mercy, the man didn't call mercy. He only talk about himself and give out advise

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by planetSaver: 11:56am On Sep 16, 2021
Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:58am On Sep 16, 2021
chelsea1116:
B4 u insult that woman/man..remember u once loved her/him..

Oyibo divorce and still stay friends..some even with benefits...u can divorce and maintain friendship. Just because a relationship didnt work..dosnt mean frndship shld die, these two are different tins.

Finally...
Wotever u cant tolerate during courtship..remember it gets worse in marriage so never accept wot u cant tolerate and never tolerate wot u cant accept.
A successful courtship/relationship dosnt necessary mean d marriage will b sucexful.

Lol which oyinbo, you never see where oyinbo dey insult e fat ex wife say e be like popcorn machine
Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by Eriokanmi: 11:59am On Sep 16, 2021
Kingsuave:
Waa gbayiiii. Tiri gbosaaa for you. Give him peace of mind and he would look like a puppy to you in the house. If he tells you he's going on a trip and spend one week, 3 days he's back and you're wondering if all is well. No man can handle stress, it rather makes us go crazy and distracted. I have my work, home upkeep, family issues, in-law finances and other pressing needs on my small head and you're now complicating it with your needless stress and wahala. It's not cool with many men and that's the way women of nowadays treat their men hence, the divorce you see here and there today.

Not all men can endure stress. Ladies, be calm with your man and you'd see the saint you're craving in him. Some women have pushed their husbands out because of their character and when this eventually happened, they say he's cheating on them. Whatever story they come up with , they're always right in the eyes of the society.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by VTJN(m): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
Having gone through the comments here, I discovered too many kids on nairaland. Seun need to do something concerning this.

Too many babies taking every issues way too personal
Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by EBEk101(m): 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
[quote author=NothingDoMe post=105868659]Don't care. Keep your private life private. [/quotpea
Minister for private matters
Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by trevorhorace(m): 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
vickydevoka:

Exactly. Buh waht most men don't know at de initial stage is dat beauty is skin deep. Most of Dem go for wrong gals b4 realizing. Lot of divorce everywhere.
If a lady beauty is ur problem, just Bleep her or better still make her baby mama. Marriage shouldn't be a thing of regret. Most beautiful gals or actresses are not worth marrying. So do like do flavor nnabaniya. De ladies really want to flex dere life n u are holding Dem down. De will definitely get tired of de marriage by de number of rich fine men dat troll and woe Dem everyday

So are you saying men should settle for less? Or marry ugly girls. Is Mercy Aigbe the only married celebrity in the country?
Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by cletz991(m): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
Saintmary:

Women always playing the victim card
Nor let me knack you Jax now o undecided
Who is crying on social media?

Please face front if you can't handle my post o.

Fine girl was on her own jeje, ugly man came to use money to attract her.
As per money baby wey she be, she collect her money, and when she wanted more Oga started kicking.

Didn't he know she likes money before marrying her?
Didn't he know that he had to keep up the pace if that's how they started?
Now he's crying that he can't handle her.
After wasting her time, collecting a full child from her body, he's now playing victim. Very confused human being.

I blame the fine babe sha, she should have dropped him a long time ago.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by Lightorder: 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
Sir, shouting hurrah already ? You married for how many hours? I feel for this man
Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by loliapoopy2013(f): 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
If you are really happy where you are as you claimed, you would have stopped talking and not running down to social media every time. It really pained you that mercy left.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by kingyang: 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
buygala:

Chochochochocho sad

What men needs is good attitude and brain, not beauty, money can buy beauty via plastic surgeries, so take that beauty mentality away pls �
Re: Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
YoungLionken:
Ladies cry foul against a man they can't control..

The same Churchill that was useless and all wicked according to Tonto's claims, is Meurer's peace of mind..

Ever since 9ice the musician remarried, he's never been on the news for the wrong reasons maritally..

Some ladies never learn...
a quick trip to Google will disprove you. Marriage does not cure an adulterous lifestyle. Only Jesus does.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU / Prince Gozie Okeke Hospitalized, In Coma Over Heart Problem (Photos) / The Darker Skinned Munachi Is More Beautiful (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.