Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Please Engineers, What Could Be The Cause Of This?? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Engineers, What Could Be The Cause Of This?? (226 Views)

Is My OS The Cause Of This Problem ? / Whatsapp Group For Computer Engineers And Endusers / What Is The Cause Of Blue Screen And Immediate Shut Down Of My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Engineers, What Could Be The Cause Of This?? by SimeonOTC(m): 7:40am On Sep 16, 2021
Goodday guys,
I switched on my PC this morning, it switched on, then display a multicolour on the screen and then switch off without even booting, or staying up to 3secs.
It's a new laptop I bought last year and this is the first time am experiencing this.
The screen and harddrive is very well okay because it has work fine before but when I switched it off, charge the battery and switch on again, that same problem comes up again.

Please what could be the problem?

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Yoga C740 X360 Convertible 1.60ghz Speed 256gb Ssd 8gb Ram Core I5 10th G / Business Class Lenovo Idealpad 320 Core I5 And I7 Both 8th Generation Check Out / 11yeras Facebook Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.