Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Oyigboupdate Aka Udele Thinks He Is Wiser Than Abaribe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyigboupdate Aka Udele Thinks He Is Wiser Than Abaribe (338 Views)

Who Takes "Oyigboupdate" Aka Udele, Udele 1 Serious? / Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oyigboupdate Aka Udele Thinks He Is Wiser Than Abaribe by FreedomArmy: 8:28am On Sep 16, 2021
You called a man who is wiser than you,has achieved more than you,has more influence than you a criminal.
A Turkey deportee called a distinguished senator a criminal because Fulani people are supporting you and given you money. How much are they even giving you?Don't worry agbacha oso a guo mile.
For all the attrocities that herdsmen has comiitted in Nigeria buhari is yet to even accept they are criminals and is still scheming on how to give them your fathers compound as a grazing reserve but you feeling like the wisest man on earth opened your mouth and called distinguished senator a criminal ( illiteracy is a curse)
Can you defend yourself in the court of law and show that he is a criminal? Don't worry one day that hotel bill in abuja will expire and we shall see. I leave you to your foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: Oyigboupdate Aka Udele Thinks He Is Wiser Than Abaribe by gidgiddy: 9:11am On Sep 16, 2021
FreedomArmy:
You called a man who is wiser than you,has achieved more than you,has more influence than you a criminal.
A Turkey deportee called a distinguished senator a criminal because Fulani people are supporting you and given you money. How much are they even giving you?Don't worry agbacha oso a guo mile.
For all the attrocities that herdsmen has comiitted in Nigeria buhari is yet to even accept they are criminals and is still scheming on how to give them your fathers compound as a grazing reserve but you feeling like the wisest man on earth opened your mouth and called distinguished senator a criminal ( illiteracy is a curse)
Can you defend yourself in the court of law and show that he is a criminal? Don't worry one day that hotel bill in abuja will expire and we shall see. I leave you to your foolishness.

That Turkish deportee is only relevant as long as you give him attention
Re: Oyigboupdate Aka Udele Thinks He Is Wiser Than Abaribe by FreedomArmy: 10:46am On Sep 16, 2021
gidgiddy:

That Turkish deportee is only relevant as long as you give him attention
you need to see how the deportee was feeling funky calling abaribe a criminal. I can forgive him for his foolishness but I won't let him call a man whose shoe he cannot untie in the next one million years a criminal.
Let him come down to east and display his foolishness.

(1) (Reply)

Sit-at-home: Ethiopian Airlines Reschedules Enugu Flight To Oct. 9 / We Arrested Nollywood Actor, Chinwetalu Agu For Soliciting Support For IPOB / I Will Entertain Questions As The President Of Nigeria- Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.