Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Nigerians In US Are Better Than Nigerians In UK - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In US Are Better Than Nigerians In UK (1352 Views)

Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In US Are Better Than Nigerians In UK by LuQuLuQu(m): 8:31am On Sep 16, 2021
Yes... I said what I said

Argue with kpokpogiri and Tonto
Re: Nigerians In US Are Better Than Nigerians In UK by MsFaith: 9:06am On Sep 16, 2021
You only said what you said with no detailed explanation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In US Are Better Than Nigerians In UK by jesmond3945: 11:33am On Sep 16, 2021
true moneywise but not decency wise

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In US Are Better Than Nigerians In UK by ednut1(m): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
Both the ones in usa or uk don’t care. They are still living their best lives

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians In US Are Better Than Nigerians In UK by BlackSan: 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
All this irrelevant comparison doesn't change anything. Just felt I should notify y'all in naija that will come in soon to help those over there to determine their life and standard of living.
Re: Nigerians In US Are Better Than Nigerians In UK by anif009(m): 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
Make I just enter anyone that's when I'll know the Better one

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In US Are Better Than Nigerians In UK by LuQuLuQu(m): 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
MsFaith:
You only said what you said with no detailed explanation.
By that I mean Nigerians in USA are more generous, tolerant. kind, patient, welcoming than their counterpart in UK
Just tell any of your friends in UK you're coming over they will accept, the moment you get to Heathrow they switch off their phones..
If they manage to accommodate you, two days their faces will swell up
No be person go tell you to find your way..
But the ones in America will welcome you, put you through, even spend for you...
That's my observation anyway, not in anyway to criticize anyone

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians In US Are Better Than Nigerians In UK by ednut1(m): 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
LuQuLuQu:

By that I mean Nigerians in USA are more generous, tolerant. kind, patient, welcoming than their counterpart in UK
Just tell any of your friends in UK you're coming over they will accept, the moment you get to Heathrow they switch off their phones..
If they manage to accommodate you, two days their faces will swell up
No be person go tell you to find your way..
But the ones in America will welcome you, put you through, even spend for you...
That's my observation anyway, not in anyway to criticize anyone
so we should use 2 of your friends to generalize others abi. In uk the home office may come for you when your friend overstays, not so in the USA. So why blame them Or go stay airbnb na

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In US Are Better Than Nigerians In UK by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
ednut1:
so we should use 2 of your friends to generalize others abi. In uk the home office may come for you when your friend overstays, not so in the USA. So why blame them Or go stay airbnb na
Like home office follows people around or have too much time on their hands? Story
UK is a very liberal society. You can stay there for 100 hundred years illegally as long as you don't commit any crime
Re: Nigerians In US Are Better Than Nigerians In UK by xxoxx(m): 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
LuQuLuQu:

Like home office follows people around or have too much time on their hands? Story
UK is a very liberal society.You can stay there for 100 hundred years illegally as long as you don't commit any crime
is the bolded not crime itself

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In US Are Better Than Nigerians In UK by Bifwoli: 2:15am On Sep 17, 2021
jesmond3945:
true moneywise but not decency wise
Well ,in both aspects actually .

But let me not speak like that bcoz i only met Nigerians in the southern states aka "the Bible belt"
Re: Nigerians In US Are Better Than Nigerians In UK by bemagnify: 7:34am On Sep 17, 2021
xxoxx:
is the bolded not crime itself

I tire ..o

(1) (Reply)

Lost Documents For Visa Application / ***bringing My Wife To The States, Need Your Advice Pls*** / Visiting Or Coming To Study In China? I'll Be Happy To Asist You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.