Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) (80237 Views)

Two Grown Nigerian Women Tongue Kissing Sparks Outrage Online - Photo / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by Lexusgs430: 11:37am On Sep 16, 2021
Na so oyinbo dey do ó....... Yes, she be blakky, with oyinbo exposure........

A dog, is a fully fledged member of a family.......... grin

Nah 9ja dog dey chop shit, caged and locked outside....... cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:37am On Sep 16, 2021
Goldbw122:
She should go and get married.

So getting married na achievement abi?
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by 752hub: 11:37am On Sep 16, 2021
see wetin too much money dey cause grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by omoadeleye(m): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by bluefilm: 11:38am On Sep 16, 2021
Do I look like her boyfriend abi girlfriend wey she go dey kiss?

Who cares whether it's healthy or not?
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by Mvena(f): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2021
doggedfighter:

You that's married, are you happier than she is?
Let's be calming down o
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2021
SunshineHQ:
y'all can trash talk her sha but i know the dog is more hygenic than some of y'all and if she gets infected with something, money dey for treatment. i can't say the same for y'all infested brain
why are all the girls we have now reasoning like idiots including you
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by SunshineHQ(m): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2021
Freeman911:

You de mind them, corrupt minded people we full nairaland
some of them even wish to be the dog especially the nairaland alphas
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by Olayetan(m): 11:39am On Sep 16, 2021
Too much money has taken her senses...
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:39am On Sep 16, 2021
Finally Otedola no get pikin, na now I know why that man isn't happy
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by princewarri1985: 11:39am On Sep 16, 2021
I have always knew all along that this Cuppy girl is a pig tueh! With all the billions no style no class, now she has just shown to the world that she has a very bad hygiene too, her younger sister is more classy than her

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by SunshineHQ(m): 11:40am On Sep 16, 2021
Chuzoetoh:
why are all the girls we have now reasoning like idiots including you
ur mum is older so she started it right after your grandma
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by generalwo(m): 11:40am On Sep 16, 2021
No wonder people of these days don't live long...... From the pollution to the dog kissing, to the unhealthy eating habits, everything is trash these days and thats why our forefathers lived a hundred years and more but these days, they celebrate anyone who lives up to 80......soon, 50 years self go be miracle..... Imagine this one kissing and licking a dog......who Wan convince me say that dog no go get some bacteria for im system?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by GetMeRight: 11:40am On Sep 16, 2021
doggedfighter:

You that's married, are you happier than she is?

How sure are you that she's happy? Na guess work
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by yassinattah(m): 11:41am On Sep 16, 2021
You don’t know whether the dog is using his tongue to please her in za oza oza room
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by murphyung(m): 11:41am On Sep 16, 2021
It is as healthy as licking puna
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by raphy(m): 11:42am On Sep 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

This she can show to the world

But that one way the dog for dey lick her cuntus....she nor go green show that one

And for all those quoting me...you all don't know the kind of shit that goes on between most females and their pet dogs indoors.....alot of shit happens....
Most baby girls are weird and freaky indoors...it is only in public they put on that saint nature....

Records has it that even females masturbate and do alot of weird stuff indoors more than guys

Yes it's all true masturbating is not a crime na
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by Lovenorth: 11:42am On Sep 16, 2021
SunshineHQ:
y'all can trash talk her sha but i know the dog is more hygenic than some of y'all and if she gets infected with something, money dey for treatment. i can't say the same for y'all infested brain
It takes one to know one grin
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by Egein(m): 11:42am On Sep 16, 2021
All of una wey dey complain, that dog probably healthy pass una o. You don chop today?
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by Eviana(f): 11:42am On Sep 16, 2021
Oh she has Pom's which are so beautiful!

Anyhow, she is not "tongue-kissing" her dogs. That would require the mutual consent of another. Why sexualize that?
I wonder why anyone would even let his/her mind go there?
She is showing love to creatures who can do absolutely "0" for her other than show her love...instead of abusing them because they can't truly do anything as humans can.
Dogs--- one of the most loving and loyal creatures--on this planet and better than most humans.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by Tushmanny123: 11:43am On Sep 16, 2021
She get mental issue

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by 24brains(m): 11:43am On Sep 16, 2021
Maks27:
My NIN sir?
yes. But if you dont have NIN, BVN will do. its just for reference purpose for delivery at your door step.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by SunshineHQ(m): 11:44am On Sep 16, 2021
Lovenorth:

It takes one to know one grin
i know u want to be in the dogs position but na pepper selling girls under bridge be ur class
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by Lovenorth: 11:44am On Sep 16, 2021
Egein:
All of una wey dey complain, that dog probably healthy pass una o. You don chop today?
How did you know that the dog's joy stick and mouth are healthy?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by GetMeRight: 11:44am On Sep 16, 2021
SunshineHQ:

It is not every behaviour we must defend just because we're of the same tribe, religion belief, political party, gender, etc. What is wrong is wrong!
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by Maks27: 11:44am On Sep 16, 2021
24brains:
yes. But if you dont have NIN, BVN will do. its just for reference purpose for delivery at your door step.
I don't think that is safe sir
How about my address
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by shekoduza: 11:44am On Sep 16, 2021
Who dey hang this girl for bed sef? she need real Man to handle her, cos wetin dey join her with Dog.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by Tabletuner(m): 11:46am On Sep 16, 2021
Goldbw122:
She should go and get married.

Somebody is showing you her husband and you are still asking her to go and get married?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by anyamashima(m): 11:47am On Sep 16, 2021
Why not, since no be the dog for 404 wey never knw wetin be brush.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by Picker28: 11:47am On Sep 16, 2021
Person Don tell you go and marry

I won't call name
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) by Lovenorth: 11:47am On Sep 16, 2021
SunshineHQ:
i know u want to be in the dogs position but na pepper selling girls under bridge be ur class
All human beings are equal I even prefer pepper selling girls than this one, I can't be sharing same vj with a dog

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) / Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K / Angel Christopher: Guys Stare At Me When I'm Passing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.