Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,924 members, 7,803,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Quickteller A Sham, Multichoice (DSTV) A Fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Quickteller A Sham, Multichoice (DSTV) A Fraud (383 Views)

Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! / Sportybet Is A Fraud Guys Beware / Scam Alert : He Is A Scam And A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quickteller A Sham, Multichoice (DSTV) A Fraud by Blogonlyowner: 9:13am On Sep 16, 2021
Again, here we are. QUICKTELLER is a SCAM.

Imagine having just few Naira in your account and you subscribed to the monopoly called DSTV (multichoice) via QUICKTELLER, and you get stuck, because you made a mistake of using your DSTV Serial Number, instead of the DSTV IUC number. Imagine asking for help for almost 3 weeks and getting 'bot like people' calling you and requesting the same thing over and over again.

That was my experience a few weeks ago.

Now, imagine using QUICKTELLER to process the transaction, and the only solution they have is "NONE". Giving you excuses, and more excuses.

in a nutshell, QUICKTELLER is sweet until you have an issue that you want them to resolve. O'boy, you are ON YOUR OWN! These companies (QUICKTELLER, and DSTV) are all SCAM, SHAM, FAKE, and FRAUD.

Now, About quickteller - these ones wasted my time for weeks, requesting for my dstv IUC, Serial Number, and many more things...
And when they are done wasting my time for weeks, DSTV (Multichioce) was added into the chat (email).

These ones are even criminals. They asked for my DSTV IUC, Name, Bank Transaction. One of the emails looks like this;

Dear (kill una there)

We apologize for all inconveniences.

Please be informed payment made on 28-08-2021 is yet to be credited into your account.

However, Kindly note that the debit alert details provided would not suffice to effect reconciliation.

Kindly scan and send to us the evidence of payment displaying the transaction and the transaction reference number to enable us trace and resolve.

We await your prompt response.

Thank you for your continued patronage.

Kind regards,

Adeola Ayokunle

And after providing all that they requested, they went into oblivion. Never heard from them again.

And Finally, I received another call from Quickteller this morning (16/09/2021), telling me that MULTICHOICE (DSTV) told them that my SERIAL NUMBER is another customer's DSTV IUC! Can you take a minute to take that in?

Not only that, the customer whose IUC number happens to be mine DSTV Serial has used about N6,300 or so. And if I want it back, I have to now pay another N6,300 to them, because DSTV does not do partial refund. The N18,500 they took is not a enough, but they want more.

I will return to this post to post more details of our convo via email, and much more.

My N18,400 + 100 (quickteller fee) is gone. But tread carefully with quickteller, they have zero customer service.

In fact,

Nigeria companies have NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. We are all taken for granted. Including the people working for these sham companies.

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Arrested For Attempting To Strangle Own Mother For 'ritual Purposes' / Police IG Orders Investigation Into Death Of Abuja-based US Businesswoman / Demolishing Of Houses By Elrufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.