Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Get A Smart Way You Can Earn Income Without Money – Only Phone Needed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get A Smart Way You Can Earn Income Without Money – Only Phone Needed (3056 Views)

Engage In Football Trading And Earn Continuous Daily Income Without Paying Kobo. / You Can Invest Without Money: Only Your Phone And Data / There Are Easy, Simple Ways Of Making Money Only For The Wise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Smart Way You Can Earn Income Without Money – Only Phone Needed by IsuaWP: 9:18am On Sep 16, 2021
Most of the time when you go online and search for how to make money online, you will be bombarded by thousands of vague ways.

For us, I know that Nigerians love lazy work or smart WORK so they can go and spend time watching comedy on YouTube, AND SO, this weekend I will share a very SMART way you can earn income without MONEY – by offering a service you do not own.

The requirement is selling an in-demand service. With this, you can create an account on Fiverr or similar sites or do it solo and start offering the service to get paid.

If you are ready to join others and get the hack then join others and stay tuned.

Requirements

• Mobile Phone - smartphone
• Mobile Data

I am sharing this because the country is so hard. We need angels at this time, and I am ready to be one.

Date: Friday 17th Sept 2021

P.S – no need to leave your contacts. Just join below and get started.

>> https://isuawealthyplace.com/earn-money-using-whatsapp/

2 Likes

Re: Get A Smart Way You Can Earn Income Without Money – Only Phone Needed by WordpressPhysco: 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
Do I need to pay for the service?
Re: Get A Smart Way You Can Earn Income Without Money – Only Phone Needed by iyobosadavid: 11:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
IsuaWP:
Most of the time when you go online and search for how to make money online, you will be bombarded by thousands of vague ways.

For us, I know that Nigerians love lazy work or smart WORK so they can go and spend time watching comedy on YouTube, AND SO, this weekend I will share a very SMART way you can earn income without MONEY – by offering a service you do not own.

The requirement is selling an in-demand service. With this, you can create an account on Fiverr or similar sites or do it solo and start offering the service to get paid.

If you are ready to join others and get the hack then join others and stay tuned.

Requirements

• Mobile Data

I am sharing this because the country is so hard. We need angels at this time, and I am ready to be one.

Show us how we can do this
Re: Get A Smart Way You Can Earn Income Without Money – Only Phone Needed by IsuaWP: 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
iyobosadavid:
Show us how we can do this

Join us here to get it this evening...
Re: Get A Smart Way You Can Earn Income Without Money – Only Phone Needed by IsuaWP: 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
WordpressPhysco:
Do I need to pay for the service?

You are leveraging on the client. You won't spend any money on the lesson.
Re: Get A Smart Way You Can Earn Income Without Money – Only Phone Needed by IsuaWP: 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hi, everyone.

Welcome and happy weekend.

Okay, just as I promised, if you are looking for a side income or extra funds to do whatever you want or invest in blogging, this can be of help.

**One thing is sure**.

The method about to be shared here are used by hundreds of others to make money. Meaning, if it were vague then I wouldn’t share it with you.

And while I do not recommend it as a long-term revenue source, at least for now you can make sense out of it.

**The money method is called “Reselling Web 2,0 backlinks”

To summarize it. Backlinks are what make websites ranked on Google and this explains why companies hire SEO experts for thousands of dollars just to get their sites ranked.

**What will you do? See full guide.

Re: Get A Smart Way You Can Earn Income Without Money – Only Phone Needed by IsuaWP: 7:39am On Sep 20, 2021
USING THIS GUIDE ON FIVERR? See the guide.

HOW TO CONQUER FIVERR - Part 1

Welcome to a guide on Fiverr, the Freelance Services Marketplace for Businesses and creators to make money.

Because Fiverr's mission is to change how the world works together by connecting businesses with freelancers offering digital services in 300+ categories, I have coupled this guide to aid in your quest to make money online, and on the side.
So, be free to share this guide with anyone you think will help.

How To Start an Online Business with Fiverr

If you want to conquer Fiverr, these insights and tricks will help you regarding Fiverr. So before I begin, just see the contents you will be reading –

• Intro to Fiverr
• Levels
• Outside the BOX!
• Competition
• Getting Started – Your first Gig
• Improving your Gig
• Buyer Requests
• Types of Buyers and Gig Marketing
• Customer Handling
• Black Hat methods
• You know NOTHING!
• Conclusion + Gift

What you need - Before we start on, you must have the following (* indicates mandatory) –
1. A working brain*
2. Internet connection*
3. Skill
4. Social media accounts
5. Investment

Skill – having a service to offer to people. If you’re part of the Community at IsuaWealthyPlace, then we talked about **reselling backlinks**.
Nonetheless, for those who might still say * but I have is no * Skill - don’t lose hope if you know nothing, we will discuss that later.

Intro to Fiverr

For those of us who don’t know what Fiverr is, like was rightly said, Fiverr is the site for freelancers. Freelancing is similar to trading time for money (Time is Money after all).

You know a skill such as SEO – Search Engine Optimization - and you help others with your skills. There are also other sites such as Freelancer and Upwork you can work on as well.

See full guide in the community
Re: Get A Smart Way You Can Earn Income Without Money – Only Phone Needed by WordpressPhysco: 9:17am On Sep 20, 2021
Thanks. Really helpful
Re: Get A Smart Way You Can Earn Income Without Money – Only Phone Needed by Ibg4: 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
ibg34775@gmail.com
Re: Get A Smart Way You Can Earn Income Without Money – Only Phone Needed by Ultimer(m): 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
I am currently occupying the Bitcoin Profit platform, which has made it easier for me to make money from my cell phone with the help of bitcoins, it is wonderful and I hope that this profit paradise continues for many more years since I am enjoying all this good.
Re: Get A Smart Way You Can Earn Income Without Money – Only Phone Needed by IsuaWP: 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
Crafting a Description? Let's see

Dear Buyers,
I have been in this industry for * years and such jobs are my daily practice.

You can see my Gig pictures for projects that I worked recently on.

This is my first time on this site and hence you can see that I do not have any ratings/testimonials to show you.
Since I am new to Fiverr, I am willing to provide you my services for as low as 5$.

I can assure you that if you work with me once, you will always work with me on these kinds of projects.
I can start working on this project as soon as you buy my Gig.
Regards,

<Your Name>
Re: Get A Smart Way You Can Earn Income Without Money – Only Phone Needed by WordpressPhysco: 11:32am On Sep 28, 2021
Thank you
Re: Get A Smart Way You Can Earn Income Without Money – Only Phone Needed by IsuaWP: 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
WordpressPhysco:
Thank you

Welcome. wink
Re: Get A Smart Way You Can Earn Income Without Money – Only Phone Needed by IsuaWP: 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
By the way, I am teaching Affiliate Marketing by Tomorrow and it is a new month.

How about launching into the new month like a King, ready to make money.

Welcome.
Re: Get A Smart Way You Can Earn Income Without Money – Only Phone Needed by IsuaWP: 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
**See How I Can Help You with Affiliate Marketing**.

Dear friend, you can quit your job in the next 45 days to start an extremely profitable home-based or phone-based business with a little-one time investment if you act on the information + help you will receive today.

But you don’t need to for now until I reveal this to you. See how I can help you make money as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vlG1gAkg2I
Re: Get A Smart Way You Can Earn Income Without Money – Only Phone Needed by DaBlog: 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
You can make $100 daily from Crypto.

see proofs here
Re: Get A Smart Way You Can Earn Income Without Money – Only Phone Needed by IsuaWP: 5:19am On Oct 09, 2021
Making Money with Affiliate Marketing

What is Affiliate Marketing?

An affiliate is a person that signs up to promote or market a product/service based on a commission basis.
Marketing – this is the art of successfully promoting or selling the vision of a product or service.
Affiliate marketing is the process of getting commissions for successfully promoting products and services to the right audiences.

How to Do Affiliate Marketing in Nigeria using 3 Steps

You first of all sign up as an affiliate, promote the product, and get paid when you reach the payment threshold.

Step 1. Sign up as an affiliate.

You will sign up to promote products and services that entice you.

Step 2. Get an affiliate link.

When you sign up you’ll be assigned a link that is unique to you. This is the link that will track and record all your sales.

Step 3. Get paid when you reach the Payments Threshold

Most affiliate websites will pay only when you reach the payment Threshold.

A threshold is a particular sales number, amount, or volume you need to make/reach before being paid your commissions. For instance, a certain program can say that you must reach N5,000 sales before you get paid.

Still, need help with Affiliate Marketing? Watch the video above and ask me anything.
Re: Get A Smart Way You Can Earn Income Without Money – Only Phone Needed by UltimateStarman: 8:44am On Oct 09, 2021
IsuaWP:

Requirements

• Mobile Data

you are blessed
Re: Get A Smart Way You Can Earn Income Without Money – Only Phone Needed by IsuaWP: 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
UltimateStarman:

you are blessed

Thank you.
Re: Get A Smart Way You Can Earn Income Without Money – Only Phone Needed by UltimateStarman: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
IsuaWP:

Thank you.
you are welcome just remain good there's no time anymore
Re: Get A Smart Way You Can Earn Income Without Money – Only Phone Needed by IsuaWP: 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
Part 3.

Do you know you can make money selling backlinks?

I will cover this soon.

If you want to get it on, then join our community for first hand lesson and case studies.

We begin tomorrow...
Re: Get A Smart Way You Can Earn Income Without Money – Only Phone Needed by IsuaWP: 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
Jurga:
Ok

Welcome. See you there.
Re: Get A Smart Way You Can Earn Income Without Money – Only Phone Needed by FxExpo(m): 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
IsuaWP:
Part 3.

Do you know you can make money selling backlinks?

I will cover this soon.

If you want to get it on, then join our community for first hand lesson and case studies.

We begin tomorrow...
Sir how will I join your community
Re: Get A Smart Way You Can Earn Income Without Money – Only Phone Needed by IsuaWP: 7:27am On Oct 11, 2021
Joining the community for first hand opportunities

Click below to join other side Hustlers.

https://isuawealthyplace.com/lesson-room/
Re: Get A Smart Way You Can Earn Income Without Money – Only Phone Needed by IsuaWP: 9:49am On Oct 11, 2021
Let's talk about how affiliate program works

A company's Affiliate Program allows you to make money by referring customers to the products and services offered.

That is to say, each time you refer a customer to the company's website and that customer makes a purchase, you earn a commission (a percentage of each sale).

The percentage here varies depending on the product and niche.

For instance, if Twitter had a premium version costing N10,000 and an affiliate program which states that, each person you refer to create an account you will be liable to 40% commission

What that means is that you will get N4,000 per new account created via your affiliate link.

How will you know and track your sales?

The affiliate company will provide you with detailed reports on sales that were referred from your link and every month, they send you a check for the commission you earned.

Also, with your link is what is called "cookies", it has a duration which it records the sales via your link.

For instance, some affiliate link cookies last for 2 weeks, 4 week, or even 6 months - but you don't need to worry about this. wink

That's it.

Follow for more updates...see link above.
Re: Get A Smart Way You Can Earn Income Without Money – Only Phone Needed by IsuaWP: 2:37am On Oct 12, 2021
We will continue with other methods. If you have questions, go ahead and ask.
Re: Get A Smart Way You Can Earn Income Without Money – Only Phone Needed by IsuaWP: 6:10am On Oct 15, 2021
Another hack coming.
Re: Get A Smart Way You Can Earn Income Without Money – Only Phone Needed by NaijaSideHustle: 11:49am On Oct 16, 2021
Thanks for the methods.

Learning a lot from your community. I wish to get the Affiliate Marketing Blogging Business course as well.
Re: Get A Smart Way You Can Earn Income Without Money – Only Phone Needed by IsuaWP: 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
NaijaSideHustle:
Thanks for the methods.

Learning a lot from your community. I wish to get the Affiliate Marketing Blogging Business course as well.

Yeah. Okay. You can check out the proceedings.

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert! WEGO Financial Is A Scam. Nairalanders And Facebook Users Beware. / Coconut Exporters Wanted / Ideas On What business To Invest on With 500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.