Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems (8805 Views)

Am Jjc And Newbie Help Me / Newbie from Uganda / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by chi4all(m): 7:58pm On May 25, 2011
I HAIL ALL MY GURUS IN DA HOUSE, U GUYZ ARE D BEST, PLZ I STAY IN PORT HARCOURT AND AM ALSO A NEWBIE HERE I WIL LIKE TO KNW WAT FTA WIL I USE IN MA SRT 4653x DAT I WIL WATCH EPL N AMERICAN MOVIES PLZ HELP ME OUT ON HW TO NAIL D BIRD IN MY PALOUR PLZ ENITAN N OTHER GURUS HELP ME OUT
Re: Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Olaogunmonsor(m): 12:36am On Aug 06, 2011
Pls house can i use two strong decoder to show diff channel using one dongle box

1 Like

Re: Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by ojayunited(m): 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2011
i tried 2 get nilesat on my 2.4m net dish but i kudn't 4 about 2hrs and am living in ibadan. pls help me. my e-mail is olaojoadediran@yahoo.com
Re: Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2011
@ojayunited
net dish cannot hunt nilesat for you. You need a 2.4m pan dish for nilesat. go through the posts on nilesat threads and your questions are answered.
Re: Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by obnelly: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2011
Chi4all to enjoy movies and sport on free to air platform you need at least a motorised 1.8m dish.w3a,nss7,atlanticbird,w6,arabsat 30e,astra 28,intelsat 62/64/66 .all these can give you the best for free also get mpeg4 or HD receiver for maximum enjoyment and good pictures.
Re: Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by nehyee(m): 11:26am On Dec 06, 2011
Pls can anybody teach me how to install startimes, cos i'm having a hard time doing it. My mail is assideeq58@yahoo.com
Re: Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by agborodun: 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2011
can you people teach me how to install dstv dish, i already know how to set the dish to receive mytv, thanks
Re: Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by feranmi9(m): 12:19pm On May 30, 2012
please I sstill need info. on how to track yahsat and the position of the lnb love you all.
Re: Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Bamsat(m): 10:18am On Jun 02, 2012
Hi sirs. Pls, can i get yahsat here in osogbo? What is d dish size to us. Pls, reply
Re: Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by paulowas(m): 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2013
how do i nstall my dish
Re: Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by RuuDie(m): 10:48am On Mar 07, 2013
Please house.

I've got a small STRONG dish and decoder that was previously hooked up to HiTV lying fallow. . .can I use it to get FTA stations? What are the things I need to do or buy to achieve this?
Re: Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by abkunlex: 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
Gud day sir,pls I need Ɣ☺ΰr help on ♍ ♈ decoder 4669z,I have α problem Of patch on it,pls help me out Of this problem, have try to use 6969 to patch it on but is not respond to this code.pls I need U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ help very urgent
Re: Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by abkunlex: 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
Sorry sir is not 4669z is 4663xv,Gud day sir,pls I need Ɣ☺ΰr help on ♍ ♈ decoder 4663xv,,I have α problem Of patch on it,pls help me out Of this problem, have try to use 6969 to patch it on but is not respond to this code.pls I need U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ help very urgent.pls
Re: Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2013
ab.kunlex:
Gud day sir,pls I need Ɣ☺ΰr help on ♍ ♈ decoder 4669z,I have α problem Of patch on it,pls help me out Of this problem, have try to use 6969 to patch it on but is not respond to this code.pls I need U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ help very urgent

Looks like ur rx underwent OTA download and lost the options menu. What u do is to download a new software or the former version from

http://www.crosat.us/upload/index.php?&direction=0&order=mod&directory=Strong%20Receivers/Strong%20WIZKID%20Files/Strong%204%20Africa

Or

http://www.crosat.us/upload/index.php?&direction=0&order=mod&directory=Strong%20Receivers/Strong%20WIZKID%20Files/Strong%204%20Middle%20East

Download the one compatible with ur rx and go ahead and use to upgrade/downgrade ur rx and u should be fine.

Regards.
Re: Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by sadikenuru(m): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
i frm ethiopia i go't amos 17 east can i get nile&badar4 on this
Re: Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
GYS!! I have a problem with my DSTV. It doesn't load, it always stops at that point where it scans for station. It also always shows searching for signal. What can I do?
Re: Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by donzx: 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
hi, guys i have some problems, the problems aresad1). The transponders that are use to track a bird that the "gurus" used to give are not found in either lyngsat, satbeam etc, plz wia do u guys used to get them from e.g 12599 v 3250.
(2). Most of d tps don't used to show green in an already intalled bird, y? Even if it z d bird tp

I WILL APPRICIATE GREATLY ANY HELP
Re: Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
better speak english.....

doubt if anyone can understand this your spanglish.
Re: Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by donzx: 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
4llerbuntu: better speak english.....

doubt if anyone can understand this your spanglish.
hope u can undastand d english nw
Re: Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by donzx: 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
olire: GYS!! I have a problem with my DSTV. It doesn't load, it always stops at that point where it scans for station. It also always shows searching for signal. What can I do?
try a different frequency
Re: Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by ketigoi: 9:00am On Oct 01, 2014
Hi Gurus in the house,Where do the dish face when trying to track Eutelsat 7A. Is it East or West?
Re: Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by donzx: 8:10am On Oct 02, 2014
ketigoi: Hi Gurus in the house,Where do the dish face when trying to track Eutelsat 7A. Is it East or West?
eutelsat 7 z east guy
Re: Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by akinsola118: 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
Guys abeg wat is d current tp for irib to come up ..... I tried 03964 v 30000 but not green . Plzzzz help.
Re: Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Alanathi: 5:28am On Nov 23, 2015
Alanathi : Hi guys; I' ve got a problem here with
eutelsat 16a in south africa . I ' ve track most
satellites in sub sahara but I never track eutelsat 16a
Please I need help And I want to know eutelsat 16a
is with which satellite or I have to start with which
satellite first before to ge eutelsat 16a ?
Re: Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Chinex7: 10:07am On May 04, 2017
I'm a newbie in here....I need alot of tutorials... Pls
Re: Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by MaydayMayday: 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
I want to connect my gotv decoder to another TV. How could I do this without remote control?

(1) (Reply)

IRIB Tv3 &varzesh Schedules Daily And Live Fixtures On Other Channels / Multichoice And Their Fraud Called Gotv / New Csat C8 Pro With Wifi Stick - 8.5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.