Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

4 Masquerades Arrested For Attempting To Assassinate Baba Alado - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Masquerades Arrested For Attempting To Assassinate Baba Alado (27724 Views)

Masquerades Arrested For Flouting Lockdown Order (Photos) / Russian Parents Pretend To Be Dead To Trick Son Who Planned To Assassinate Them / Masquerades Arrested For Robbery In Agege, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Masquerades Arrested For Attempting To Assassinate Baba Alado by Totilopussylick(m): 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
I for like to see pishure shocked
Re: 4 Masquerades Arrested For Attempting To Assassinate Baba Alado by Samnick: 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
Who ever write this up na God go punish all of Una see the way u rope people with stupid write up
Re: 4 Masquerades Arrested For Attempting To Assassinate Baba Alado by Gdskillful(m): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
grin
Re: 4 Masquerades Arrested For Attempting To Assassinate Baba Alado by Gdskillful(m): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
RATE IS HIGH ASK FOR ADDRESS
BULK BTC 560/$
Re: 4 Masquerades Arrested For Attempting To Assassinate Baba Alado by hakym619(m): 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
MightyDick50:
Lolz cheesy

Our Award-winning HERBAL PENIS ENLARGEMENT organic OIL is the most advanced penis enlargement Product available worldwide. It's Developed with active ingredients with the sole purpose of giving you a permanent Bigger, THICKER, STRONGER, and longer penis without any form of side effect.

This is Revolutionary!!!

A Penis Solution That Gives You a Bigger, Thicker, Stronger, And Larger Penis. And Also Make you last 45 to 60min In Bed While maintaining and Healthy
Erection.

I personally call it the “penis Brain REMEDY”
Come and enjoy our % Discount.

Safe yourself from Bedroom embarrassment. Be that MACHINE man, Madam need better Stroke. Order and enjoy the good pleasure. You are just a phone call away from permanent Solution.

grin
Give physiological evidence
Re: 4 Masquerades Arrested For Attempting To Assassinate Baba Alado by BelovedofLord: 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
BABA ALADO, an estate guru, indeed!

1 Like

Re: 4 Masquerades Arrested For Attempting To Assassinate Baba Alado by ashantitope: 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
Publicity stunt again they should let us know that they arrested his rival very simple because with this report they said more than 500 people and police need to call for reinforcement from idimu police station so why is it that only 4 of his rival were arrested? What did they have in common? Someone we know very well that he also has his own masquerade abeg make way joor
Re: 4 Masquerades Arrested For Attempting To Assassinate Baba Alado by yusluvad(m): 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ventura1:
Estate guru or Lagos thug

He's the head of thugs and Agbero at Mushin, if your pocket was picked or anything got missing, get across to him and tell him the location, he know all the thugs manning all areas.
Lol...
Re: 4 Masquerades Arrested For Attempting To Assassinate Baba Alado by zinizta: 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
dawnomike:
Baba alado should be careful grin

Do you know who the guy is?

This guy is more powerful than MC Oluomo.... He is the foremost of all Tinubu Thugfathers. He is dangerous.

Just go to Mushin and ask of him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Masquerades Arrested For Attempting To Assassinate Baba Alado by jerrybabasam: 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
He who lives by sword dies by sword

1 Like

Re: 4 Masquerades Arrested For Attempting To Assassinate Baba Alado by Babaolose: 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
What ever anyone sow, he shall reap.

1 Like

Re: 4 Masquerades Arrested For Attempting To Assassinate Baba Alado by Decency2020(f): 12:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
The best thing to do is to keep them in that dirty costume for at least dirty days without bath. They will wear it all day long, all night long.

Young men won't go and look for what to do to earn a decent living. It is wearing nonsense in broad-daylight
Re: 4 Masquerades Arrested For Attempting To Assassinate Baba Alado by Crossroad1(m): 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
Is baba alado any better?
If only people know how many souls this man has singlehandedly terminated nor to talk of his boys

1 Like

Re: 4 Masquerades Arrested For Attempting To Assassinate Baba Alado by Crossroad1(m): 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
dawnomike:
Baba alado should be careful grin
he is no better than people trying to assassinate him, his hands are soaked in blood of many innocent

1 Like

Re: 4 Masquerades Arrested For Attempting To Assassinate Baba Alado by deeway200(m): 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
Estate guru or political thug
Re: 4 Masquerades Arrested For Attempting To Assassinate Baba Alado by azpekuliar: 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
This was the man that commandered a Lagos state BRT bus, loaded it with his armed thugs and sent them to attack the Alausa leg of the ENDSARS protests.

Estate guru indeed cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Masquerades Arrested For Attempting To Assassinate Baba Alado by chloride6: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2021
Alado sef na ...... (fill in the blanks)....
Re: 4 Masquerades Arrested For Attempting To Assassinate Baba Alado by Babastrong(m): 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
This is what they called "Egungun becareful"
Re: 4 Masquerades Arrested For Attempting To Assassinate Baba Alado by Jungleluv5: 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2021
MightyDick50:
Lolz cheesy

Our Award-winning HERBAL PENIS ENLARGEMENT organic OIL is the most advanced penis enlargement Product available worldwide. It's Developed with active ingredients with the sole purpose of giving you a permanent Bigger, THICKER, STRONGER, and longer penis without any form of side effect.
Is there any drugs without side effects?
This is Revolutionary!!!

A Penis Solution That Gives You a Bigger, Thicker, Stronger, And Larger Penis. And Also Make you last 45 to 60min In Bed While maintaining and Healthy
Erection.

Safe yourself from Bedroom embarrassment. Be that MACHINE man, Madam need better Stroke. Order and enjoy the good pleasure. You are just a phone call away from permanent Solution.
Re: 4 Masquerades Arrested For Attempting To Assassinate Baba Alado by Tinney104(m): 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
KI A MA TORI NKAN TI A MAA JE KI A BA NKAN TI A MAA JEJE cry kiss cry

Re: 4 Masquerades Arrested For Attempting To Assassinate Baba Alado by kingsceedon(m): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ventura1:
Estate guru or Lagos thug

He's the head of thugs and Agbero at Mushin, if your pocket was picked or anything got missing, get across to him and tell him the location, he know all the thugs manning all areas.

Hahahahaha, you know the man very well, I remember when I visited my guy back then in Isheri Oshun, when I still dey Lagos state from Ejigbo NNPC side, this stupid mam Alado they stay at Prince Bus stop Isheri Oshun, come see as thugs dey have fun for the man side, the man na Agbero him be, Estate Guru my ass

1 Like

Re: 4 Masquerades Arrested For Attempting To Assassinate Baba Alado by kingsceedon(m): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
zinizta:

Do you know who the guy is?

This guy is more powerful than MC Oluomo.... He is the foremost of all Tinubu Thugfathers. He is dangerous.

Just go to Mushin and ask of him

I knew the man very well, there's one of his Thugs that I used to know before, very rugged Guy from Mushin, his name is Faki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Masquerades Arrested For Attempting To Assassinate Baba Alado by caandi: 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lmao! The gods must be crazy grin grin grin angry
Re: 4 Masquerades Arrested For Attempting To Assassinate Baba Alado by Ashirioluwa: 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2021
MightyDick50:
Lolz cheesy

This is Revolutionary!!!

Erection.

Ok I hear you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court / Man Who Stole Pregnant Goat In Ekwulobia, Anambra Paraded. Photos / Missing Person - Akinsiwaju Sanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.