Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:27 PM

Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa (24357 Views)

Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by Geedy: 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
These your pics can mislead o, imagine outsiders seeing all these Naija pics won't they believe that's how every towns are?
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by 01christabel: 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
Na road Nigeria sabi show?
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by Chikeluba25(m): 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
The 17th picture. No be only Imo state... Nah Adamawa state
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by richmond500: 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
I
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by ben2rhymes: 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
Africa is blessed but there’s still something wrong wit d black race, black mans’ mentality
In my next life I want to study the Black man’s gene
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by crestedaguiyi: 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
Beautiful in pictures but a sad view in reality
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by andy244: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
DuduParaPara:
Good. But "somewhere in Imo state"

Where is that please?
wertheral road.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by Fasshyt(m): 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
I love them especially Tanzania tower
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by Phenom1188: 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
shocked
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by Awoleesu(m): 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
If Luanda,Kigali and Cairo are not on the list, you ain't seen the best of Africa yet...
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by IbileIfe: 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
The true beauty of a city is not defined by the buildings, but by the lives of the people living in the city.

Lagos, Africa"s largest megacity looks beautiful on postcards, but when you visit the city and see the nauseating filthy environment, you will know how dirty are the lives of the people in Lagos city

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by DuduParaPara: 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
RichThugg:

Na wa oh..
You feel you know everywhere in Imo state?? undecided

So someone can't ask an honest question on this platform again?

You wey Sabi every every, where in Imo state is that?

Cos it doesn't look like a road in Imo state.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by DuduParaPara: 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
andy244:

wertheral road.

Oga that's not wetheral road.

Looks more like road in abj
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by chiiraq802(m): 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
Mehn!!!! Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria. You guys keep celebrating mediocrity. in this 21st century you guys are celebrating roads and overhead bridge (fly overs) with colorful night views.

Go through those pictures again, the pictures concerning Nigeria, na just common road, no amazing infrastructures, no high buildings, I mean nothing.

I laff at people that creates thread on NL to show off there states in Nigeria cuz I know that it won't pass roads and Round about pictures...even the buildings close to those roads and round about are nothing to write about.

Its only some part of Lagos and Abuja, i see as city... other places and states in Nigeria na just developed villages.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by kenny714433(m): 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
You got these from Voice Africa Facebook page.

You didn't get to the part that showed Morocco. Forget it guys, Morocco na country. If they should have technology, nothing will stop them from being first world country
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by basty: 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Rubbish post
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by izubext007: 1:22pm On Sep 17, 2021
Where is ogbomosho city.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by MENELIIK: 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
izubext007:
Where is ogbomosho city.

Tell us about Aba first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by Tomek09(m): 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
izubext007:
Where is ogbomosho city.
Ogbomosho is the most beautiful city in Nigeria.

The most ancient brow roof city in the whole afonja land grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by Tomek09(m): 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
chiiraq802:
Mehn!!!! Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria. You guys keep celebrating mediocrity. in this 21st century you guys are celebrating roads and overhead bridge (fly overs) with colorful night views.

Go through those pictures again, the pictures concerning Nigeria, na just common road, no amazing infrastructures, no high buildings, I mean nothing.

I laff at people that creates thread on NL to show off there states in Nigeria cuz I know that it won't pass roads and Round about pictures...even the buildings close to those roads and round about are nothing to write about.

Its only some part of Lagos and Abuja, i see as city... other places and states in Nigeria na just developed villages.
Onitsha, a developed village??
U have no idea of what you are saying bro.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by andrewbaba44: 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
And you didn’t put capetown ?
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by theInterpreter: 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
geemd434:

If you touch down Lagos. Na so so dirty you go dey see. With poor road channel. Agbero etc. Worst city in Nigeria
e pain am

Lagos is the most beautiful city in Nigeria
and it belongs to afonja

kill yourself cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by MENELIIK: 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
theInterpreter:
e pain am

and it belongs to afonja

kill yourself cheesy

The Osus are terrible individuals

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by chiiraq802(m): 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
Tomek09:

Onitsha, a developed village??
U have no idea of what you are saying bro.

Oga..... if you think that thing you're seeing in Onitsha is called development.....Ok. i agree with you . cool

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by ExtraVioment: 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
I no know say somalia get weight for beauty level. Dem dun get blue water. Nna na wa o.

Don't we think we need to pray to God to favor us with blue water. It's just beautiful.

Most of the water in Nigeria, are brown water.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by geemd434: 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
theInterpreter:
e pain am

and it belongs to afonja

kill yourself cheesy

Where Lagos for belong to afonja. Dreamers. Who controls the Port in Lagos.?? You think say na only una Sabi
Boomboo claaks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN To Takeover ₦202 Billion Enugu-Onitsha Road Construction / Young Man's Head Smashed By A Speeding Driver In Edo State. Graphic Photos / Dv Lottery Winners Pls Advice: Is There A Secret For Winning The Visa Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.