Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa (24371 Views)

Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by MENELIIK: 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
geemd434:

Where Lagos for belong to afonja. Dr
eamers. Who controls the Port in Lagos.?? You think say na only una Sabi
Boomboo claaks

Lagos belong to the Yorubas and not Afonja because some people carry out business in the port is not the same as control. Leave village mentality

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by theInterpreter: 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
geemd434:

Where Lagos for belong to afonja. Dreamers. Who controls the Port in Lagos.?? You think say na only una Sabi
Boomboo claaks
you eboe pay your importer exporter custom duty to afonja

there's still time

you need a rope? cheesy
MENELIIK:

The Osus are terrible individuals
very very undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by modextus(m): 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
Abuja Nigeria. Gotten from Instagram handles
@stuffedbox &
@abuja

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by modextus(m): 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
modextus:
Abuja Nigeria. Gotten from Instagram handles
@stuffedbox &
@abuja

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by Princedapace(m): 1:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
DropsMic:
Still a shit hole continent... Whose inhabitants still depend on white and Asian people for basically everything. Vaccines, Aids, our roads, flyovers, justice etc.

Anyways' what I'm trying to say is this if oyibo no come down here build those skyscrapers we for no get skyscrapers for sub Saharan Africa..

And that my friend is the undiluted truth. Black man no go dey think about how to erect a building with 44 floors when him get wife to impregnate' that's the second thing we are very good at, the first being wickedness. angry

Well, u have said the truth. We blacks only think of material gains and knacking.. Also, extremely wicked to our own selves.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by COMPAQ(m): 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
theInterpreter:

that should be enough cheesy
Lagos the most beautiful in Naija!

The last 2 pictures ain't Lagos!!!! Ain't even Nigeria!!!
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by Elidrisy20: 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
Nigeria is the worst place on Earth

A home for Boko Haram and bandits
you forgot to add IPOB

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by theInterpreter: 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
COMPAQ:

Lagos, Nigeria.

Lagos, Nigeria.

Lagos, Nigeria.

Lagos, Nigeria

read the links while quoting

I don't know why you are this bitter
seriously
change your mindset

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by zombieHUNTER: 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
Elidrisy20:
you forgot to add IPOB
IPOB don't want to be Nigerians

But we can add fulani herdsmen
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by Danielmegg(m): 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
Olarewaju89:
My major concern is our president trouser grin

Pls, where did they keep trouser the now?

I need it something very important grin
bahd Guy ���
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by geemd434: 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
theInterpreter:
you eboe pay your importer exporter custom duty to afonja

there's still time

you need a rope? :Dvery very undecided

MUMU Dem pay it to federal government, also the airport in Lagos. Shuuuuuu batiboy
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by micflo28(m): 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
Kano Nigeria kee you there. When did kano start having inter city trains? Who saw that green train at the top right end of that picture?
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by Franking: 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
Joke, right? I miss Joburg and Maputo like crazy.

Meanwhile that's not a picture of Maputo.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by Reeses: 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
theInterpreter:

that should be enough cheesy
Lagos the most beautiful in Naija!

Obodo Ike.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by theInterpreter: 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
Reeses:

Obodo Ike.
what does that mean?
Place of what? undecided
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by MrSly(m): 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
I never see any city from Biafra oo....Or is it that it is only an Online Country cry
I'm I state as it is called today is in Biafra land
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by Southeast21: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
DuduParaPara:
Good. But "somewhere in Imo state"

Where is that please?

Abi?
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by Anayalv: 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
Africa is beautiful but it would be even more beautiful if the officials were not so corrupted.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by TMKsouth: 12:44am On Sep 18, 2021
COMPAQ:

That's true. It's Melbourne, Australia (pic1) and Jarkarta, Indonesia (pic2).

Gosh, theInterpreter and lies angry!!

cc IronGalaxy, your friend is lying again for the 1 millionth time today, and it's only 2am grin

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by theInterpreter: 1:17am On Sep 18, 2021
TMKsouth:

That's true. It's Melbourne, Australia (pic1) and Jarkarta, Indonesia (pic2).

Gosh, theInterpreter and lies angry!!

cc IronGalaxy, your friend is lying again for the 1 millionth time today, and it's only 2am grin
grin
It isn't my fault bro grin
Check out the links cheesy

Lagos, Nigeria.

Lagos, Nigeria.

[img]https://www.ibusiness.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/beautiful-lagos.jpg[mg] Lagos, Nigeria.

[img]http://buzznigeria.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/lagos-city.jpg[g] Lagos, Nigeria

tell that to ibusiness.com and buzznigeria.com

We have places like that in Lagos

I'll post tomorrow grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by TMKsouth: 1:22am On Sep 18, 2021
theInterpreter:
grin
It isn't my fault bro grin
Check out the links cheesy

tell that to ibusiness.com and buzznigeria.com

We have places like that in Lagos

I'll post tomorrow grin

Fake news is out of control in Nigeria. U should use Google Lens to verify pics.

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by theInterpreter: 2:28am On Sep 18, 2021
TMKsouth:

Fake news is out of control in Nigeria. U should use Google Lens to verify pics.

I'll replace them
It was a honest mistake wink

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa by Bifwoli: 12:19am On Sep 19, 2021
IbileIfe:
The true beauty of a city is not defined by the buildings, but by the lives of the people living in the city.

Lagos, Africa"s largest megacity looks beautiful on postcards, but when you visit the city and see the nauseating filthy environment, you will know how dirty are the lives of the people in Lagos city

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Int'l Airport To Be Delivered In 15 Months Time Says APGA / Abdullahi Suleiman: Emir Of Keffi's Driver Returns Missing $800 In Saudi [photo] / Residents Scoop Fuel From Tanker In Onitsha After Accident (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.