Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Advices Youths To Wake Up!!" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Advices Youths To Wake Up!!" (455 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo Advices Youths To Wake Up!!" by matnkem1: 11:51am On Sep 16, 2021
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Advices Youths To Wake Up!!" by olayiwola4u(m): 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
We, youth, are ever ready. The only challenge we have is not reacting until things gets sour. I pray God help us. For instance, no one took action about SARS until thousands upon thousands lost their lives. Likewise, the issue of banditry, kidnapping and this present wicked rulership are still being watched without any mass action from us. Evidently, we need to wake up.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Advices Youths To Wake Up!!" by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
olayiwola4u:

We, youth, are ever ready. The only challenge we have is not reacting until things gets sour. I pray God help us. For instance, no one took action about SARS until thousands upon thousands lost their lives. Likewise, the issue of banditry, kidnapping and this present wicked rulership are still being watched without any mass action from us. Evidently, we need to wake up.

In the other post you called me "brother"
Well i only accept that from JWs if you're not a JW you're not my brother because you and i aren't related through blood, business or faith.

Now this is the reason why: Jesus has prophesied about this endtime events but when all these start unfolding what should true Christians take seriously? Is it the time to join in the protests and killing because we are hurt? Well that will only make us bloodguilt just like all other people without faith! Revelations 6:3-4
So what did Jesus asked us to do when all these things starts unfolding?
Well i'll quote him:

"But as these things start to occur, stand up straight and lift up your heads, because your deliverance is getting near" Luke 21:28

That's why you will never find JWs participate in any form of protest against constituted authorities {Romans 13:1-3} the useless man claiming Bishop instigating the youths to start killing themselves ask him to lead in the struggle or compel his own children to do so! undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Advices Youths To Wake Up!!" by Elliot2(m): 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well i only accept that from JWs if you're not a JW you're not my brother because you and i aren't related through blood, business or faith.

Now this is the reason why: Jesus has prophesied about this endtime events but when all these start unfolding what should true Christians take seriously? Is it the time to join in the protests and killing because we are hurt? Well that will only make us bloodguilt just like all other people without faith! Revelations 6:3-4
Well i'll quote him:

"But as these things start to occur, stand up straight and lift up your heads, because your deliverance is getting near" Luke 21:28

That's why you will never find JWs participate in any form of protest against constituted authorities {Romans 13:1-3} the useless man claiming Bishop instigating the youths to start killing themselves ask him to lead in the struggle or compel his own children to do so! undecided

Your forefathers fought bloody battles in order for them to survive and pass their genes down. If they are chickened out due to any belief not to fight, then you may not have been alive.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Advices Youths To Wake Up!!" by Ogamysamo: 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
youths de sleep? na elders at the top no allow shoe shine for youths
no b weytin make youths de hide their face?
how person go fit strong when im strength no count?
ALL IN ALL MAKE GOD JUST HELP US
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Advices Youths To Wake Up!!" by olayiwola4u(m): 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well i'll quote him:

A wake up call is not a call to protest or an instigation for an upturn against a constituted authority.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Advices Youths To Wake Up!!" by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:35am On Sep 17, 2021
Elliot2:
Your forefathers fought bloody battles in order for them to survive and pass their genes down. If they are chickened out due to any belief not to fight, then you may not have been alive.
With man it may be IMPOSSIBLE to survive the tribulations but in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE with our God! Mark 10:26-27
May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Advices Youths To Wake Up!!" by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:37am On Sep 17, 2021
olayiwola4u:

A wake up call is not a call to protest or an instigation for an upturn against a constituted authority.
So what exactly does the religious title chief meant? smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Angel,called The Destroyer / Innocent Blood / The Virgin Birth Of Jesus Was Fixed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.