Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

I Need A Guide On How To Survive As A Student In USA - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need A Guide On How To Survive As A Student In USA (222 Views)

How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Survive? / Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Guide On How To Survive As A Student In USA by Bugwu: 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
[i][/i] hello people, my name is bugwu. I have been in this forum for a while now, I follow the topics and comments that come through this forum very well and I haven't been disappointed so far. I'm making plans to travel to the USA for a Masters degree, and this will be my first time ever of leaving the shores of Nigeria. I need some HELPFUL information on how I can survive as a student in terms of finding affordable accommodation and most importantly how to hustle for dollars to make ends meet, also how to get my papers. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What's The Right Response When Someone Knock At The Door / Get Consultancy For Khula System In Pakistan For Divorce Certificate By Lawyer / Cold War In South East Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.