Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa (48080 Views)

Iphone 13 Series To Put Android Under Pressure / Itel S33 (super Selfie)4 Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya And India / Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by Elsueno: 10:22am On Sep 17, 2021
WaffenSS:

People don't buy phones because of design. People buy them because of what they can do. Apple's vertical integration of their hardware and sevices is what gives them the edge

Samsung, Xiaomi, OnePlus....these are just phones.

iPhones on the other hand are one cog in a massive wheel in Apple's ecosystem juggernaut.

Apple is working towards making more of its revenue from sevices, and their kind of service can't be gotten from anywhere else: AppleTV+, Apple Arcade, FindMy network, Apple Fitness+, Apple Music, Apple Books, ICloud....and so on.

No one comes close in their tight integration and seamless ecosystem.

So don't get too bogged down in design iterations. Samsung does that, but their sales are bottoming out. Huawei does that, but they're now a mere footnote in the history of smartphones.

iOS is incomparable, Apple silicon is unparalleled, and their design is the most iconic in the entire industry. There's no mistaking an iPhone for any other device, unlike the Androids where they're all starting to look alike.

All these stuff u mentioned can be done by 200k Android phone, some even do it better.... people just see iPhone as some status symbol of wealth...dat too will soon fade. It's like comparing Mac to Windows... windows is much more better & flexible...u only see Mac with people who like media show off grin

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by oluwaseunamos33(m): 10:38am On Sep 17, 2021
iphone 13 contact me if U are ready
AbuAeesha:

75k for what
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by WaffenSS(m): 10:43am On Sep 17, 2021
Elsueno:

All these stuff u mentioned can be done by 200k Android phone, some even do it better.... people just see iPhone as some status symbol of wealth...dat too will soon fade. It's like comparing Mac to Windows... windows is much more better & flexible...u only see Mac with people who like media show off grin

Lols you're not serious

Show me any Android phone, 200k or even 1m, that has a LiDAR scanner that's great for low light portrait mode and outstanding AR.

Show me any Android phone that has apple's hardware performance.

Your prejudice towards Apple is grounded in flippant ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by Techguy96(m): 10:48am On Sep 17, 2021
Ajiswaggs:
By January next year, I'm very sure they will still release IPhone 14 for 1millionaire. They know we Africans are mumu when it comes to material things.
Lol, Africa is not even their targeted market, very few people buy new iphone here compared to uk, us and Asia.

Most people in Africa buy fairly use or UK use.

And iphone release date is September every yr not January.
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 17, 2021
Ajiswaggs:
By January next year, I'm very sure they will still release IPhone 14 for 1millionaire. They know we Africans are mumu when it comes to material things.

Who is 'we'?
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by Techguy96(m): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2021
Elsueno:

Ogbeni rest, nothing can fade out iphone not even the almighty android.

Yes iphone is luxury but so is Benz and mustang. There are class to things, u can't be comparing iphone to 200k android that's stupidity.

Let people buy what they can afford.
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by snoopz: 10:53am On Sep 17, 2021
this one small for Yahoo boys na na the knacking girls go collect to get iPhone 13 dey funny me
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by Calicoe: 11:05am On Sep 17, 2021
Eyah,,,, another round of suffering for kpekus
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by Shuggaa: 11:14am On Sep 17, 2021
princewarri1985:
It will be cheaper if you ask a family member or a friend abroad to help you buy the iphone abroad and fedex it to you, because these people are ripping africans and this is daylight robbery, just imagine almost 70 percent added for shipping VAT, and the sellers profit too, are they shipping the phones from the moon making it more expensive here in Africa

How much will iphone 8 cost abroad
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by princewarri1985: 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
Shuggaa:

How much will iphone 8 cost abroad
iphone 8 abroad? Computer village ikeja would have been the best place to start from
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by Ijaya123: 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ajiswaggs:

Who told you Africa is their target audience?
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by Shuggaa: 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
princewarri1985:
iphone 8 abroad? Computer village ikeja would have been the best place to start from

Whyyy
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ifeanyimiracle9:
We never use iphone 6 finish 13 dey come out.
Sapa nice one ooo�
i dn use iPhone 12 finish
wats ur point exactly? grin

1 Like

Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ajiswaggs:
lmao keep on crying
They know their target audience
A phone of 1k dollars in the us is a fair price
Not their fault your countries economy is shit

1 Like

Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by Elsueno: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
WaffenSS:

Lols you're not serious

Show me any Android phone, 200k or even 1m, that has a LiDAR scanner that's great for low light portrait mode and outstanding AR.

Show me any Android phone that has apple's hardware performance.

Your prejudice towards Apple is grounded in flippant ignorance.

grin lmao, ok, u are right
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by Elsueno: 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
Techguy96:

Ogbeni rest, nothing can fade out iphone not even the almighty android.

Yes iphone is luxury but so is Benz and mustang. There are class to things, u can't be comparing iphone to 200k android that's stupidity.

Let people buy what they can afford.

Personally to me, it's stupidity to spend over $500 on something dat will be obsolete by same time next year. grin enjoy ur class
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by VicM6: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
pussy go sell tire..
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by puregoldsusan(f): 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
C. O. N. T. I. N. U. E.
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by arixona: 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
Please I'm having headache... What are you saying
Betece:
With the Introduction of iPhone 13 in Nigeria and africa at large will be bemused amazingly following the grave granite capitulation.
What am I saying?
If iPhone 13 cannot withstand fire then why is it tomatoes?
If it cannot smoke plastic then why is it congested unbelievably ?
Phones and gadgets of this age have been identically, presidentially and convincingly engaged and endangered irrespective of their original Buhari
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by Yourfav: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
psychologist:
Apple is now doing a tecno on all of us

Just change the casing and camera then sell at an exorbitant price

Team Samsung even tho I am still using an iphone undecided
even Tecno sef no fit do this one, Dem no just try
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by PAWG(m): 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ajiswaggs:

Is it only in Nigeria these gadgets are sold? Find out the price in other markets and do the math (exchange rate) If you be mumu no pit everybody for that same box.
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by Badb0y4lyf(m): 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Elsueno:

grin lmao, ok, u are right

Leave that guy make hin dey talk nonsense iPhone wey no get file manger u can't even rename photos not to talk of do basic stuff processor that can't be put to use than camera basic 6gb ram. Samsung is on 16gb ram

1 Like

Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by RedChiefPriest: 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
My iPhone 6 money go soon complete
I know that
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by gwinaB(m): 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nothing cool about this. People were still celebrating the purchase of iphone 12 pro max last month but now it's no longer the latest.
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by FuckHomophobes: 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
Gas fee money. It's not really expensive angry
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by WoundedLamb: 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ajiswaggs:

Africa isn't even the target market for Apple.
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by descarado: 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
What's the diff?

Samsung came out with galaxy s22 too.

One thing about buying phone is this. Get the latest if you can, and use for 3 to 4 yrs.
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by macdammy(m): 2:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
Betece:
With the Introduction of iPhone 13 in Nigeria and africa at large will be bemused amazingly following the grave granite capitulation.
What am I saying?
If iPhone 13 cannot withstand fire then why is it tomatoes?
If it cannot smoke plastic then why is it congested unbelievably ?
Phones and gadgets of this age have been identically, presidentially and convincingly engaged and endangered irrespective of their original Buhari

This your content is just so dumb
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by Rastaramsey(m): 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ajiswaggs:

Carry that iphone go your mama village enh, you go bleep more than 40 girls
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by OriOko88(m): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
Iliveforever:
Just got my iPhone 12 pro max yesterday, omo that phone na human being.
Machine!!!
Tell me some fascinating features about it
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by emae009(m): 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
Badb0y4lyf:

Leave that guy make hin dey talk nonsense iPhone wey no get file manger u can't even rename photos not to talk of do basic stuff processor that can't be put to use than camera basic 6gb ram. Samsung is on 16gb ram

if you don't know something do a little research. The iOS is more optimized than Android. 16Gb RAM in an iPhone is a waste because it doesn't need that much unlike Android.
Since you guys like watch YouTube, try searching for real life speed test and you'll be shocked how as you put it basic 6Gb RAM is beating 16Gb RAM.

una hate on iPhone is what I don't understand, the Galaxy S21 Ultra is more costlier than the iPhone 13 pro Max base on their launched prices but nobody complained about Samsung. Your dealer in Nigeria is ripping you off and you blame Apple for it?
$1099 at current exchange rate is about 615500, if someone is selling it for 800-900,000; how is that Apple fault??
Re: Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa by kumulus(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ajiswaggs:

It's not expensive because "Africans are mumu"....the manufacturers are not responsible for the comatose economy of these African States. The price range definitely wouldn't differ much (if there be any difference at all) from what we pay in the Americas and Erurope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Man Traces Owner Of Wrong Number That Has Been Calling Him For 20 Years / Simon Petrus Invented Phone In Namibia Which Does Not Use Airtime (Photos,Video) / Meet Qai Qai, The Black Doll That Has Over 120,000 Followers On Instagram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.