Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:27 AM

Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) (62659 Views)

Armed Robber Killed, 3 Arrested As Police Foil Cult Initiation In Delta (Pics) / DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by ume1000: 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2021
hisgrace090:
Say no to fast money as it also kills fast.

Could you imagin a child determined to pluck out her own biological mothers eye because of money?

This is pure madness.
the same mama wen dey support am since

MONSTER SHE MADE
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by 8stargeneral: 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
U want to kill ur mama to get quick money ...come dey enjoy am with desperate girls that doesn't value u..aru!.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by DisLifeSha: 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
Meaning those without mama no go succeed It makes no difference

Kpobaridaniel:
Quick money,
MaMa wey born u, u wan use her eyes carry do money.
After She suffer born u, suffer train u finish ur thank you na to remove her eyes to make her suffer more!
May we not have children that will use us for money rituals. #endtimechildren
I always wished my mother was alive, I would have hustled harder and better, but some get mama dem no meet dem for blessings na to use dia mama eyes do money dey hungry dem.
Cook beta food or buy beta wrapper give ur mama then ask her to lay hands on u n bless u, come n thank me in the next 6months.
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Phraences: 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
sreamsense:
The woman should just count herself lucky. This is the baby she was worrying herself when she wanted to do naming ceremony. And neighbors greeted you that you gave birth celebrating you gave back to future unknown monster. That's why you don't just give birth to what you can't cater for or teach in the way of God. Thank God woman

The way women give themselves tension over marriage and children ehn. Sometimes I read stories like this and just wonder if it is worth it.
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Tekwado: 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
The LOVE of money isthe root of all evil. The Bible is always right. That idiotic element is cursed already.
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by ume1000: 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kpobaridaniel:
Quick money,
MaMa wey born u, u wan use her eyes carry do money.
After She suffer born u, suffer train u finish ur thank you na to remove her eyes to make her suffer more!
May we not have children that will use us for money rituals. #endtimechildren
I always wished my mother was alive, I would have hustled harder and better, but some get mama dem no meet dem for blessings na to use dia mama eyes do money dey hungry dem.
Cook beta food or buy beta wrapper give ur mama then ask her to lay hands on u n bless u, come n thank me in the next 6months.
mama mama mama

You still dey drink akamu

All these suffer train , suffer born is actually getting lame , she is a woman and has to give birth at one point or the other

Abi ur papa no suffer impregnate am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Phraences: 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
Gabkosh:
See wetin mr AD caused with his song.

Worthless child that deserve to be shot dead.

As in. I love that song o! But all these songs nowadays promote getting money by all means. Same with 9ice and Davido songs about money.
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Angrygoat: 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
Benz. Pata ni logo benz,mofe rar benz
Joysticks:
Wetin be GLK?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by ume1000: 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
Phraences:

The way women give themselves tension over marriage and children ehn. Sometimes I read stories like this and just wonder if it is worth it.
what's the meaning of this your comment
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
The love of money is the root of all evil
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by ume1000: 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2021
Dozis:
My mother?? For rituals?
God forbid!! my precious, lovely, lioness, prayer warrior, super woman.
Mbanį»„
what about your papa
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Emola12(m): 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2021
i even dey pray make all dis small small girls wey dey follow yahoo boys up and down learn lesson
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
In Delta state mothers will buy android phone for their 15yrs old son so that he can catch client that can send him dollars to build houses and buy cars or bike in other to disturb the neighbourhood.Most mother's embraces their child/children who are into rituals.
I guess babalawo always sent their clients to bring people that are dear to them for rituals.This could be his 3rd attempt before he met his Waterloo.
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by ume1000: 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
Christiansen:
This is a disgrace to we the deltans. That criminal element should be handed over to us let us teach him a very good lesson.
you mean the say deltans who support these fraudsters

Abeg carry ur hypocrisy go another place

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by gurunlocker: 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
Makanaki127:

u day mad oh,ur be mumu,which 1 be no be yahoo boy this and that,na yahoo boy but the bad one,98% of yahoo boys here in Delta are ritualist, especially those with big houses,not 1 not 2 and not 3,with flet of cars

Well, your comment obviously shows you don't have a functional brain, if not, you would calm down and understand my post. grin grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Homeboiy: 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
Who Dey send them go do the yahoo

Na the same mama

If to say he kill another person buy Benz now the mama go de happy
She no go ask how he take get the money

Monster she made

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
Your own mother?? shocked shocked

This is so bad. Left for me, that woman has no son.
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Tugee: 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
All I see here is bad upbringing, Nigerians parents should do better and devote more time and love to their children. Everything is not about money.
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Afokesco(m): 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
Bouz:
The number of frausters at delta, is so alarming
there's difference between fraud and ritual
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Bekind123: 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ubycare:

Charity begins at home.
If he doesn't use his mother na your mother him for use?
Abeg help me ask them oo, na which person mother he for use. Days are gone when parents use to disown their child for going into crime and rejecting any proceed of crime but now they even go spiritual on their behalf. She even went there to get a surprise gift from the son whom she knows he is into yahoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Makanaki127: 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
gurunlocker:

Well, your comment obviously shows you don't have a functional brain, if not, you would calm down and understand my post. grin grin grin
I no day understand such stupid post,when day side rubbish,which one be no be yahoo boy but ritualist,no be yahoo boy when them catch day do ritual be ritualist,some ballers claiming to be into real yahoo,with time they will be exposed and you will say they are not yahoo boys but ritualist
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by themanderon: 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
That demon child must be put away for good. A child that can think of such evil against his mother will not think twice about taking the life of another human to fulfill his evil desire for material gain that can not last more than a few years. Evil child.
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by babtoundey(m): 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
How can you even use your own hands to strangle your own mother!
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by gurunlocker: 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
Makanaki127:

I no day understand such stupid post,when day side rubbish,which one be no be yahoo boy but ritualist,no be yahoo boy when them catch day do ritual be ritualist,some ballers claiming to be into real yahoo,with time they will be exposed and you will say they are not yahoo boys but ritualist

Speak English bro, your writeup gives me headache.
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
Very, foolish stupid boy that believed the lies his friends told him that JuJu (ritual) & yahoo go together. Instead of the hacking/format people know it to b.
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2021
Olodo24:
Blood is ticker than water. She was able to escape because the son couldn't do it. His conscience was definitely fighting him. I can never kill to make money. I don't even believe in money rituals. May we not have children that would torment this way
You dey craze.She fought her way out from his grip.
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by OdenKelechi(m): 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
But how na? How are such people existing for God's sake?
How can you want to use your own mother for rituals just cos you want to drive GLK
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by somehow: 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
The monster you all condoled.

When there are no more "foreign maga" to dupe, where do you think they will channel their attention to?
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
Andyvilly:
Guys nor dey swallow egg again o! Na live eye na be the latest++ the more the pain and scream the more the Calabash dey full, back am up with rubbish guys still dey smile to the bank.
Talking from experience.
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by Makanaki127: 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
gurunlocker:

Speak English bro, your writeup gives me headache.
Na that headache go kill,you never see anything grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) by ledaman: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
Even the silence of his mum alone is enough for the dude not to excel in his endeavors for life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ruth Kamande, Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death In Kenya (Photo) / Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) / Fakhriyya Ben-umar, The First Wife Of Bilyamin Bello Who Was Killed By 2nd Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.