Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock (51000 Views)

Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) / Monguno Is Threatening Life Of Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters / Gov. Fayose Was Been Tear Gas And He Slumped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock by Onepeople: 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2021
MyExpression:
Such a young man tryna do great for this country.

E no easy ooo.

Fortify yourself spiritually and physically.

Those you're up against are monstrous.

Late Dora Akunyili is a clear example.
you know you are lying, but continue, comparing this clown to Dora is joke taken too far ,show me one single high criminal case he have been able to prosecute since he came to office? I was among those who thought he will make a difference, after listening to one of his speech. But those that gave him the opportunity are equally corrupt, maybe he is working based on their directives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock by udemzyudex(m): 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
datola:
The young man appears to be so commited to the fight against corruption. May God see him through.

Rest oga grin magu was also committed till fowl nyash open.
Re: Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock by Bahamas95(m): 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
I thought they only slump during probe, what happened to the oga na?

Re: Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock by Onepeople: 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
datola:
The young man appears to be so commited to the fight against corruption. May God see him through.
committed to what? Why do we love telling ourselves lies to make us feel good, show me single high profile case this clown have been able to prosecute? I was thinking he will make a difference but he has proven that he is not different from others, Yahoo boy's are the only reason he came to office.
Re: Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock by olawonder(m): 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
There’s too many ‘aides’ in govt! What’s the job of these ppl apart frm carrying politicians when they faint or pass out?
Re: Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock by wink2015(m): 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
FULANI REPUBLIC.

Make una continue with una WURUWURU one sided and sectional appointment.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock by greymiles: 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
datola:
Because he slumped down abi
Re: Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock by MyExpression(m): 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
dukebabaaduke:
After Fortifying herself didn't she still die..Let him be sincere and hold God tight.If he die he die that will be Godswill

I'm just emphasising that they chased her physically and spiritually maybe.

So he should also be spiritually sound and physically healthy for the job.

The stress alone can kill, talk more of spiritual attack.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock by MyExpression(m): 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
Onepeople:
you know you are lying, but continue, comparing this clown to Dora is joke taken too far ,show me one single high criminal case he have been able to prosecute since he came to office? I was among those who thought he will make a difference, after listening to one of his speech. But those that gave him the opportunity are equally corrupt, maybe he is working based on their directives.

Clown?

He seems to have a positive review from the media and some well meaning Nigerians
Re: Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
Format to F undecided undecidedL their Gullible followers that they are really fighting corruption

Residents zombie will rant as usual

Re: Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock by enemyofprogress: 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
May his sole rest in peace
Re: Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock by Edusouls(m): 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
Get well soon may God be ur protection in this very very dangerous and unpredictable days..
Re: Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock by aikyg(m): 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
He probably has an emergency to attend to and didn't want people to know.
Re: Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock by integrity16(m): 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2021
Corruption fighting back.
Re: Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock by Stonecold8796: 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
WhatsApp me let me show u how to make money using opera mini 0.7.0.3.9.2.1.8.2.8.0
Re: Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock by wallrichy: 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nigeria Nigeria.....it's so hot in Nigeria....a climate of Evil....
Re: Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock by perdollar(m): 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
May God take away our burden
Re: Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock by Forgodsgrace: 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezc9rdWd8Hc

EFCC Chairman, Bawa Being Assisted Out After He Slumped While Delivering Speech At The Villa.

Here is previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6756445/abdulrasheed-bawa-slumps-aso-rock

You never see anything yet!You tagged people scammer,collect all their properties ,sent them to jail and share their properties among your cronies and expect to be well?It can never be well with you

1 Like

Re: Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock by Olodo24: 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
datola:
He's only fighting against yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock by ComeToJesus: 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
I wish him a speedy recovery. He's been doing a good job by reducing the likes of Slawormiir in our society.

A glass of water/juice placed on the podium for intermittent sips would have prevented that embarrassment. If you aren't sound, don't form superman. Send a rep or give an abridged speech and go get medical attention.
Re: Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock by kingPhidel(m): 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
Yasin!
Re: Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock by Luckysbab: 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
micronut:
He seems stressed. Speedy Recovery guy!

See the full video here and the point where everything Started before he was rushed out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOyBuIRe9L8

It's really nauseating to see all these negative comments.
Re: Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock by AlexB300: 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
He’s probably ill. He won’t fall or fail grin
Re: Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock by ayo84(m): 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
efcc should consult people like us for a paid advisory solution as he is against so many forces , we have overcome such forces as we walked around Jericho for more than one week for its destruction because of their evil
Re: Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock by adecz: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
When you put small pikin for
adult position, he no fit absorb
the barrage of spiritual arrows ..
Re: Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock by Pweetiedude(m): 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
Bawa don carry Colorado
Re: Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock by magzey: 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
The Devil is a lier , he must deal with the corrupt .
Re: Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock by dingbang(m): 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
You can see the importance of health workers now.
Re: Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock by Bimpe29: 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
ursullalinda:
He looks very agile and vibrant......could it be he over works himself or yahoo jazz @ work since he is giving them a hot chase......may God keep him safe
Aameen ooo.
As for the Yahoo jazz is really not unlikely.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock by Eastcaostboy: 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezc9rdWd8Hc

EFCC Chairman, Bawa Being Assisted Out After He Slumped While Delivering Speech At The Villa.

Here is previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6756445/abdulrasheed-bawa-slumps-aso-rock
there was a time my father called me and tell me son you need to get prepared as a man so you would start to attend the village meetings when I'm not around, i never understood what he meant then, but as time goes on and I attended to places, I come to realize what he meant and I go back and came back fully reborn
Re: Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
Small Boy! He is in the Fulani agenda undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children / Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State, Residents Cheer (Photos) / O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.