Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

The Covenant Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 11. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Covenant Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 11. (186 Views)

800 Ethiopians Killed After Defending ‘Ark Of The Covenant' / The Covenant Between Salt And Atheist / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Covenant Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 11. by PastorSomba(m): 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
THE COVENANT POWER OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS. Part 11.

Hebrews 10:16-22 (KJV) This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more. Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin. Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; And having an high priest over the house of God; Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. Hebrews 8:6-13.

We continue today our study and understanding of the love and grace of God as manifested in the COVENANT POWER OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS with all its blessings and benefits to us.

25. THE OLD COVENANT PRESENTED THE PEOPLE AS SINNERS: The old covenant constantly and continually presented the people as sinners before God including their priests. The law magnified sin and the sinner. Where there is no law there is no transgression. God is gracious and full of mercy but the law demanded justice continually. But in the new covenant because of the blood of Jesus and the presence of the Holy Spirit inside the believer, the new covenant constantly and permanently presents every believer in Christ Jesus righteous, holy and perfect before God in heaven. For we are the body of Christ, if the head is holy and righteous so also is the body.

In the new covenant because of the work of the blood of Jesus we can live a righteous and holy lives successfully by faith. We are commanded to live holy and righteous because we are created and born holy and righteous in Christ Jesus. With the fullness of the Godhead living inside you, you are holy therefore live holy from inside out. God can never ask you to give what you don't have or to do what He has not already put His ability in you to do. Unlike the old covenant they had no holiness or righteousness in them they were trying to get them by works of the law which was absolutely impossible. Romans 1:16-17; 3:21-26; 10:3-4; Ephesians 4:24; Philippians 3:3-9; Galatians 2:21; 1Peter 2:9; 1John 3:7; Hebrews 7:26-27. 2Corinthians 5:21; 1Corinthians 6:19; Hebrews 4:16; 7:26-28.

26. THE OLD COVENANT WAS NOT CONFIRMED BY AN OATH: The old covenant was not confirmed by an oath and the priests also were not appointed by an oath. This made the old covenant changeable and their priests also changeable. But the new covenant promises are backed up and confirmed by an oath by the unchangeable God Himself. Hebrews 6:16-18 (KJV) says "For men verily swear by the greater: and an oath for confirmation is to them an end of all strife. Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath: That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:"

Jesus the High Priest of the new covenant was also appointed with a divine oath. By so much more Jesus has become a surety and a guarantee of a better covenant. Psalms 110:4 (KJV) says The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek. Therefore no circumstance can make God change his mind concerning his promises for you. Hebrews 7:11-28.

The purpose of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the blood of Jesus has done for you and has made you, and no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the blood of Jesus which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe he took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If he took them then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

You can also become a born again child of God. The bible says If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised him from the dead for my salvation from all the powers of the devil. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. Choose Jesus, choose life.
If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

The Lord's Chosen: 2nd Day Instant Showers Of Miracles In Taraba State Crusade / Knowing God By Experience / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/10/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.