Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

The 7 Types Of Girlfriends ~ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 7 Types Of Girlfriends ~ (4067 Views)

10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends / 10 Categories Of Girlfriends / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 7 Types Of Girlfriends ~ by Advocator: 9:33pm On May 25, 2011
1. Ms Always Sick – Quite predictable and miserable always, this type of girlfriend is a constant whiner and always seems to be pale and ill. The biggest threat with this type of girlfriend is that her attitude can be contagious and you may also feel as sick as her.

2. Ms Know It All – This type of girlfriend is very demanding and commanding. She doesn't request you to do a thing but orders you to stand straight, change the tie or the job amongst , she is often right but hey, she is not good for your male ego.

3. Ms No Confidence – This type of girl can’t decide about anything in life and frets a lot. She needs you to decide everything for her including her hair color, home, career and goals. Though, it is very easy to soothe her, she gets perturbed easily too.

4. Ms Screechy – This girl yells and shouts at the top of her voice. She can compete with sailors in swearing. Though she pays attention to you very minutely but it does not take much to get her throwing frying pans and paper weights at you. She is a She Devil straight from Hell and you are advised to run away from her as soon as possible.

5. Ms Wild – This girl is too fast but you may love her as a good pastime for a spell. She is always ready to share drinks with you and is quite uninhibited. She is fun but so unpredictable that you can never know that when she will drive off the cliff when you are sitting inside her car.

6. Ms. Dream Girl – This girl just adores you and considers you God. She is just perfect, gorgeous, sexy and a perfect knockout. She has a good sense of humor, is intelligent and uninhibited. But then she is just a dream.

7. Ms Nice Guy – This is either one of the boys or a precious girl that enjoys everything you love. She is the perfect doormat kinds many other things. She is quite bossy and is certainly more like Mom than a girlfriend. Though that most of us covet for. She readily agrees to anything you say, is mostly cheerful, kind and ready to forgive. The only fear is that she may realize the truth one day and become wiser.
Re: The 7 Types Of Girlfriends ~ by 190: 9:49pm On May 25, 2011
My last 11 girlfriend's all exhited traces of Ms Know It All, Ms Screechy and Ms. Dream Girl

Smh
Re: The 7 Types Of Girlfriends ~ by MMM3(m): 10:21pm On May 25, 2011
8.Ms. Womanliness,
dis re d type of girls dat gives every guy Womanliness, dey re also good in bed and last in marriage.
And
I THINK DEY RE D BEST.
Re: The 7 Types Of Girlfriends ~ by Advocator: 10:24pm On May 25, 2011
M M M 3:

8.Ms. Womanliness,
dis re d type of girls dat gives every guy Womanliness, dey re also good in bed and last in marriage.
And
I THINK DEY RE D BEST.
Now I know why you got banned. You are p-u-s-s-y addict on the loose. grin
Re: The 7 Types Of Girlfriends ~ by Pweety4me(f): 12:04am On May 26, 2011
Oh oh, i ave some attribrutes of the above, but i can not be fitted into 1 type or category of girlfriend.

Whatbabout? Ms. Independant?
Re: The 7 Types Of Girlfriends ~ by Jaideyone(m): 3:18am On May 26, 2011
nice, i've been with 2 5 6
Re: The 7 Types Of Girlfriends ~ by joyblinks(f): 8:32am On May 26, 2011
@poster

dats not all,

cos i cnt find my category there

so more lists needed,
Re: The 7 Types Of Girlfriends ~ by MsPotato(f): 9:21am On May 26, 2011
Thats true ^^^  cry cry cry

However my brother is currently marrying No. 1
Re: The 7 Types Of Girlfriends ~ by Onchedu(m): 11:18am On May 26, 2011
MMM3, any girl that gives everyone Womanliness couldn't posibly last in marriage unlessof course she marries another woman.

How on any planet, can any girl giving eVErYoNE Womanliness be the best? the best wetin sef?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? Like Is It Compulsory? / How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf / The Response I Got When I Toasted Some Girls On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.