Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) (41358 Views)

Ladies Spotted Surreptitiously Entering Class While The Lecture Is Ongoing / Black Panther In UNILAG Final Year Medical Exam Question (photo) / Get Paid #50,000 For Solving A Mathematical Task(Real and legal mods beware ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) by akanbiaa(m): 8:15am On Sep 17, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) by AmazingELixir: 8:16am On Sep 17, 2021
undecided

And these are the kind of undergraduates our universities are churning out.....the ones they video their lecturers and share them on social media. Little wonder they're not employable.

If the UNN authority does not rusticate the student that did this, then they are no different from the hopeless student.

6 Likes

Re: UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) by MSRA(m): 8:17am On Sep 17, 2021
This is inevitable when preparation is inadequate prior to your class.

As a teacher and lecturer I can relate....it has happened to me once or 2ce like that sha. But u must be skilful enough to cover up. Take a break or ask a question or divert the flow of conversation one way or fhe other

9 Likes

Re: UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) by CSTRR: 8:18am On Sep 17, 2021
38Noob:
Chemistry is more harder than physics
At advanced level, physics na die o.

Physics beyond the 0' levels are a monster.

2 Likes

Re: UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) by 9iceprince(m): 8:19am On Sep 17, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Someone that has not been paid for months and is thinking of where the next meal will come from. Why won't he forget?

Will the Lecturer mark with Pity if a Student has the same problem i.e thinking where the next meal will come from..Rubbish[left]
Re: UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) by derbykol(f): 8:19am On Sep 17, 2021
emorse:
It can happen to anybody. Even the best of the bests.
Of course,you are right
Re: UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) by guru03(m): 8:20am On Sep 17, 2021
Very unfortunate that instablog is making it viral, I hope the person that posted it will not be stuck in something ordinary that he should have a walk over.
Re: UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) by Decency2020(f): 8:20am On Sep 17, 2021
38Noob:

MORE HARDER

I think English is your problem sef

7 Likes

Re: UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) by whodeyhere: 8:20am On Sep 17, 2021
I'm still struggling to understand why this is special or maybe everybody just want to trend. If you study engineering or any science course, you will understand that these things happen sometimes. People make mistakes, the only people I blame here are the dullard the lecturer was teaching who could not call his attention immediately before he went to far in the calculation. They are more concern about trending than listening to their lecturers, bunch of lazy youth.

7 Likes

Re: UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) by Agugbadin: 8:21am On Sep 17, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Someone that has not been paid for months and is thinking of where the next meal will come from. Why won't he forget?

Nice response, your post made sense
Re: UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) by figoperch: 8:22am On Sep 17, 2021
emorse:
It can happen to anybody. Even the best of the bests.

Solving 3-Dimensional wave equation, Heizenberg uncertainty principle or Halmitonian equations can burst a person's head.

Now imagine someone being owed for months and also probably owing his own creditors trying to solve these equations.

8 Likes

Re: UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) by rajiedreez: 8:23am On Sep 17, 2021
As funny as it may sound to the guys filming the even, as their lecturer no know am dem fit no know am for life be that o. Except for those who put in extra work to research about the question. They're laughing at their lecturer not knowing its their resources that's wasting. Educational decadence in this country needs serious attention
Re: UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) by Malawian(m): 8:23am On Sep 17, 2021
ColdHeatt:
Let this happen in Kano State university and see how the lecturer would be badmouthed here till he commits suicide.
No be Note una lecturer dey make una copy as if una dey secondary school.
Re: UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) by GardenOfGod(m): 8:23am On Sep 17, 2021
That's how bad Nigeria is
Re: UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) by VTJN(m): 8:24am On Sep 17, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Why can't they do the needful? Why can't they speak the language the government understand? Why the delay?

I don't think he hasn't been paid for months. I doubt he doesn't know where his next meal will come from. If truly him and his colleagues hasn't been paid for months, they'd use their tongues to count their teeth
Re: UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) by Champneys: 8:24am On Sep 17, 2021
E dey happen! grin
Re: UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) by MSRA(m): 8:24am On Sep 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Funny enough.....physics nor be difficult subject like that way he be say all those students dey shout whether physics nor your mate

For where? Probably the toughest course out there. And this is coming from a Physics tutor. Especially theoretical physics. So abstract....Its a generally recognized fact at UniLag that Physics (Science not Education ooo) is the toughest course in the Uni. Due to the absolute dearth of 1st Class graduates. At least back in my days ooo. Dont know how it is now.

3 Likes

Re: UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) by coronavirus19: 8:25am On Sep 17, 2021
potent5:
Half-baked lecturer spotted.

grin grin cheesy
How in God’s name did u cum to the conclusion that he is half baked

1 Like

Re: UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) by Regie2bless: 8:27am On Sep 17, 2021
onthehill:
“Physics na your mate?,” UNN student asks, after his lecturer got stuck while solving a question

A video shared online captured the moment a lecturer got stuck while solving a physics question, IgbereTV reports.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CT4fyi6gBrd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below. Why not focus on your studies and leave video alone, tomorrow wen dem rusticate you because of this video you go dey find witch catch for your mata.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXO2wEFjIU0
Re: UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) by Richy4(m): 8:28am On Sep 17, 2021

He is not really incharge of the class... Whatever happens to I will get back to you next session..

Who was he trying so hard to impress... I guess it might be only in Nigeria that a lecturer might claim to know it all..

One Google search from home or after school hours would have helped remedy his situation...

1 Like

Re: UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) by Austeeenxx: 8:30am On Sep 17, 2021
There's nothing special here, it can happen to anybody. Give the same question to the clown that posted this nonsense online and he wouldn't know where to even start.

1 Like

Re: UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) by Enyimbamercedes: 8:30am On Sep 17, 2021
Na overskill day kill Ninja!

He should have just turned around and called up a student to solve it or tell them to tear a sheet of paper and give them test
Re: UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) by princewarri1985: 8:30am On Sep 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Funny enough.....physics nor be difficult subject like that way he be say all those students dey shout whether physics nor your mate
Please don't say that again because i ran away from science class to art class because of physics, PHYSICS NA YOUR MATE?
Re: UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) by temmypotter(m): 8:31am On Sep 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Ahhh, see rubbish talk. Anyway you used the word "subject"... Not surprised.

Listen Dude, Physics is the most difficult discipline in the world, facts! with the most abstract mind-boggling concepts and theories.

You know when a Professor tells you "I don't understand it, no one does, We only attempt to understand it". That's Physics, ruler of the Sciences for you. Is Quantum mechanics your mate?

6 Likes

Re: UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) by MSRA(m): 8:32am On Sep 17, 2021
38Noob:

Woooow.....never say that again pls. Not in a thousand years. There's literally nothing tougher. Have you heard the colloquialism: 'its not rocket science'. Well guess what? Physics is actually rocket science.

And by the way, your 'more' in that sentece is redundant.

7 Likes

Re: UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) by deavicky(m): 8:32am On Sep 17, 2021
Same thing happened to me while serving. I got stuck in one SS1 maths. As I was struggling I remember that my maths teacher while in secondary school got stuck on that same question, so had to tell the children to go for break. It can happen to anyone.

1 Like

Re: UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) by hybridblood07(m): 8:32am On Sep 17, 2021
Tension on a lecturer that has been lecturing for years Babana you are wrong
Alusiizizi:

Absolutely. It's a shame someone had to post this video, as if it shows anything. When in front of an audience, there's always a tension that follows about, and sometimes that can cause mind-blocks. Usually gets better with experience though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest / ‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer / Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.