Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,416 members, 7,781,209 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:40 AM

Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband (84911 Views)

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by briggson07(m): 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
Men carry with them a very big EGO and u don't need to mess around with it.

I xrayed this lady and I found that she's a talkative...

What a man needs is a meek and docile wife and not a lawyer.

Gerrat with all ya money .

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by niyi123: 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
HMMMM! It is well. Dear God please let my story be different. Let it not get to this point of carrying placard IJN

I am here for you
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by Akuruoulo(m): 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
HMMMM! It is well. Dear God please let my story be different. Let it not get to this point of carrying placard IJN

U EVEN WANT A HUSBAND IN THIS UR VICTIM ATTITUDE ?
SOO SORRY TO ANY ONE WHO FALLS IN UR TRAP, AND I PRAY NONE...

3 Likes

Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by VULCAN(m): 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
So sad

That You are incapable of differentiating between a prophecy of a future social condition and a report of a past action by one man tells us a lot.

chatinent:

The Bible also said “Jesus wept.”

Does it mean at anytime in our lives we should be crying?
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by Akuruoulo(m): 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Feminism don shoot this one for leg cheesy

Well,dem no dey tell person.......

You see this life en,I pity those ladies wey dey say dem no go fit loyal to man,say dem no wor marry,those ones wey dey form stubborn heads for now...las las,una eyes go clear....

One time go reach for this life,women go dey pay men just to bear their names...That time go soon reach, trust me..

Before the next ten years it will KICKOFF.
Feminism is a Taliban to our women because we can't tolerate our women same way whites do

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by t2luv1: 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Amen
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by GorillaApp(m): 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
It's there in the Bible

Isaiah 4 vs 1: For on that Day, seven women shall take hold of one man saying,
"We will eat our own food and wear our own apparel, only let us be called by your name to take away our reproach" grin
Oh Duncan! How,you loved this verse and earnestly waited for its manifestation.
I don't know where you are now, I would have told you the scripture is being fulfilled now
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by Bngf: 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
Oh
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by rollywise(m): 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Maybe you should start by changing your profile pix and then your mindset
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by Hassanmaye(m): 12:21am On Sep 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
marry such desperate woman at your own peril...
Are you sure she Go pay everything
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by GoodAndGrateful: 2:29am On Sep 17, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Do you think I'd marry if it wasn't God's command to do so?

wink Sweetheart please tell him o. He doesn't know you're waiting to hear from God on the issue. The real babe that all the guys are talking about.

And,

Dear Heavenly Father, please tell her I'm available on time o. Open the eyes of her mind and the doors of her heart.
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by bjtinz: 4:08am On Sep 17, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
It's there in the Bible

Isaiah 4 vs 1: For on that Day, seven women shall take hold of one man saying,
"We will eat our own food and wear our own apparel, only let us be called by your name to take away our reproach" grin

Hmm
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by Chochovini: 6:22am On Sep 17, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Do you think I'd marry if it wasn't God's command to do so?
. Hey where you? No use that one as cover-up. We know say no be all God‘s commandments you dey fit keep. Why you dey insist to wan keep dis particular one? Smile....
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by franchasng: 6:28am On Sep 17, 2021
BKayy:
FutureIsFemale, this is a trip into the your future.

Lets tell ourselves the truth, "Not all women deserve to get married"
Did this lady tell us how her life was before this placard day?

In sex, men look at curves but in Marriage character decides.
Men also look at good looks aka physical beauty when picking a wife, I am happily married and my wife is as pretty as garden of eden and as hot as hell fire, yet she is crowned with amazing character. we are going 2 years in marriage and it's like we just started dating.

covid-19 is our only wahala we for de cruise different cities at any slightest opportunity because she so deserve it.

she made my life beautiful, organized my life and even increased my financial worth.

Dont let anybody tell you otherwise, marriage can be a blessing to a man, mine was and still is, God bless my wife and I pray our success and happiness continues.

Have I messed up since we got.married YES!! Yet this angel lady forgave me and made me understand that its Male nature but I should work harder to overcome it, many ladies would have tagged me devil and destroyed the happy marriage they have just to answer feminist and a real woman who doesn't take nonsense or settle for less grin

2 Likes

Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by Habib101: 6:44am On Sep 17, 2021
Women no go last long like man without marriage
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by becky39000(m): 7:06am On Sep 17, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by becky39000(m): 7:08am On Sep 17, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

It is never too late!!!

Your present situation can still be salvaged grin

I have one handsome baba in my village that is ready to add you as a fifth wife!!!

Don't mind being number 5 ooooo!

Look at the bright side, you won't have to carry a placard in the foreseeable future like ur colleague up there

So it's a win/win grin

Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by v2: 7:28am On Sep 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
marry such desperate woman at your own peril...

See how her mouth dey run.
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 17, 2021
grin grin
Penguin2:
In this era of social media, these b*tches do anything for clout undecided
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by Sapaz02: 7:50am On Sep 17, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Then uve to change ur profile name o
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by JordanMichael(m): 7:57am On Sep 17, 2021
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by Aboks(m): 8:27am On Sep 17, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:

Are you done hating men?
Las Las the future is preeq grin

The future is prick indeed

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by Tonytonex(m): 9:40am On Sep 17, 2021
franchasng:
Men also look at good looks aka physical beauty when picking a wife, I am happily married and my wife is as pretty as garden of eden and as hot as hell fire, yet she is crowned with amazing character. we are going 2 years in marriage and it's like we just started dating.

covid-19 is our only wahala we for de cruise different cities at any slightest opportunity because she so deserve it.

she made my life beautiful, organized my life and even increased my financial worth.

Dont let anybody tell you otherwise, marriage can be a blessing to a man, mine was and still is, God bless my wife and I pray our success and happiness continues.

Have I messed up since we got.married YES!! Yet this angel lady forgave me and made me understand that its Male nature but I should work harder to overcome it, many ladies would have tagged me devil and destroyed the happy marriage they have just to answer feminist and a real woman who doesn't take nonsense or settle for less grin
that's because there's money. If there was no money, it would have been a different ball game. Think in that line.
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by fyneboi79(m): 9:43am On Sep 17, 2021
chatinent:
There is a difference between needing a man and needing a man's surname.

Last time I checked, there are more men stalking ladies than there are women stalking men.

There are many much-unaccepted friend requests on your Facebook; more snubbed chats, and more.

Then why do some women still say they need men?

Your requirement in men, most times, only exists in heaven. How can you need a tall, handsome, pointed nose, British accent, take care of your needs, buy you anything you want, must have two houses and at least three cars, rich, honest and faithful guy..who will take you for who you are! Who are you! Go and mould that person naw. Kuku say you need your personal Lord and Saviour!

The only guy you claimed to love was Greg who was only concerned about using you until your carburetor knocked. And it is difficult most times to recognise these sorts.

Let me surprise you: the only requirement most men are looking for in a woman is a good character. Some men say they want virgins. Believe me, many men only want a good character. Other things are secondary.

You have refused to lift the fog to see beneath your makeup, breast, and hips. Continue singing you get yansh, you get breast, you sabi cook, you get this, you bi wife material.

Motivation yea? That uncle who sang that rubbish is married! Bubble poked!

Phillip that you are rejecting because of his kpomo lips have those qualities, then you let him off the hook.

Ndubuisi you told off loved you from his heart but you wrote him off due to his gigantic head! Ọ bụ isi ya ka ị ga -eri?

You rejected Thomas because of his protruding belly. You called his belly an amusement park!

You also used and dumped Samuel because he hadn't the kind of money you wanted!

You rejected Isaiah because of his bulging eye. You said he was Segun Eyerinze Version II.

Andrew was your first love yet you dumped him for the trophies of short-lived iPhones and Aba Brazilian wigs. Andrew cried and begged you not to leave but you wagged your hips on him and said he was no longer your type.

Joe is still showing the hints he is into you but you placed him in an eternal friendzone.

And there is Michael, a tall, handsome, and caring guy coming...you and your friends have already labeled him a player.

Going home, you are now considering drifting your life from revolving around money, to looking for a god-fearing man. Hey look, a food-flask-headed 2face is stopping you and telling you how he wants to marry you.

You are glad. He has a car..and it's a plus. Oh, he is even a doctor in Massachusetts. Oh, God thank you o. In fact, what God cannot do doesn't exist...even when you lied to him that Greg was your “first” and only guy who “raped” you.

Yapu, yapu, yapu, yapu...

Two months later..

Two seconds, e don end.

You realised he is married after he has nigeria-ed your body figure. Oh, all men are dogs.

You are on your DM now trying to respond to old chats if those oldies can bring back those words. Oh, most of them are married now. Others have learnt to be wiser. What a reverse psycology!

You feel you have failed as a woman. To whom do you run to? Oh, the society is expecting much now! Everyone is asking you personal questions about your children and husband. You mutter, can't they mind their business!

In mid-thought, you feel you have failed.

I'll tell you for free: you have not failed.

You have not just answered the big question.

I ask you, what do you really want!
Guy,join upwork and make money
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by chatinent: 11:16am On Sep 17, 2021
fyneboi79:
Guy,join upwork and make money

I'm on Upwork.
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by B055(m): 11:23am On Sep 17, 2021
chatinent:
There is a difference between needing a man and needing a man's surname.

Last time I checked, there are more men stalking ladies than there are women stalking men.

There are many much-unaccepted friend requests on your Facebook; more snubbed chats, and more.

Then why do some women still say they need men?

Your requirement in men, most times, only exists in heaven. How can you need a tall, handsome, pointed nose, British accent, take care of your needs, buy you anything you want, must have two houses and at least three cars, rich, honest and faithful guy..who will take you for who you are! Who are you! Go and mould that person naw. Kuku say you need your personal Lord and Saviour!

The only guy you claimed to love was Greg who was only concerned about using you until your carburetor knocked. And it is difficult most times to recognise these sorts.

Let me surprise you: the only requirement most men are looking for in a woman is a good character. Some men say they want virgins. Believe me, many men only want a good character. Other things are secondary.

You have refused to lift the fog to see beneath your makeup, breast, and hips. Continue singing you get yansh, you get breast, you sabi cook, you get this, you bi wife material.

Motivation yea? That uncle who sang that rubbish is married! Bubble poked!

Phillip that you are rejecting because of his kpomo lips have those qualities, then you let him off the hook.

Ndubuisi you told off loved you from his heart but you wrote him off due to his gigantic head! Ọ bụ isi ya ka ị ga -eri?

You rejected Thomas because of his protruding belly. You called his belly an amusement park!

You also used and dumped Samuel because he hadn't the kind of money you wanted!

You rejected Isaiah because of his bulging eye. You said he was Segun Eyerinze Version II.

Andrew was your first love yet you dumped him for the trophies of short-lived iPhones and Aba Brazilian wigs. Andrew cried and begged you not to leave but you wagged your hips on him and said he was no longer your type.

Joe is still showing the hints he is into you but you placed him in an eternal friendzone.

And there is Michael, a tall, handsome, and caring guy coming...you and your friends have already labeled him a player.

Going home, you are now considering drifting your life from revolving around money, to looking for a god-fearing man. Hey look, a food-flask-headed 2face is stopping you and telling you how he wants to marry you.

You are glad. He has a car..and it's a plus. Oh, he is even a doctor in Massachusetts. Oh, God thank you o. In fact, what God cannot do doesn't exist...even when you lied to him that Greg was your “first” and only guy who “raped” you.

Yapu, yapu, yapu, yapu...

Two months later..

Two seconds, e don end.

You realised he is married after he has nigeria-ed your body figure. Oh, all men are dogs.

You are on your DM now trying to respond to old chats if those oldies can bring back those words. Oh, most of them are married now. Others have learnt to be wiser. What a reverse psycology!

You feel you have failed as a woman. To whom do you run to? Oh, the society is expecting much now! Everyone is asking you personal questions about your children and husband. You mutter, can't they mind their business!

In mid-thought, you feel you have failed.

I'll tell you for free: you have not failed.

You have not just answered the big question.

I ask you, what do you really want!
brother na who break your heart??
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by franchasng: 11:35am On Sep 17, 2021
Tonytonex:
that's because there's money. If there was no money, it would have been a different ball game. Think in that line.
2face, Paul Okoye, etc have money too.

It's not about money, it's about the woman involved bro
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by shegz24(m): 11:37am On Sep 17, 2021
Tonto Dikeh is their role model cheesy
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:

Are you done hating men?
Las Las the future is preeq grin

Inside life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Problem With Beautiful Women / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For / Difference Between 'Love' and 'Like'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.