Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,929 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

I Am Finally Leaving Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Finally Leaving Lagos (491 Views)

I Am Finally Moving On without her. / Finally Leaving An Abusive Forum / I Met My Boyfriend On Nairaland Last Year,so Am Finally Here Too! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Finally Leaving Lagos by Goodlyhrt(m): 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
I moved to Lagos for greener pastures but it's turning out a bad move for me. I just called my mum right now that I am coming back to Aba this Christmas. though I formerly rejected the idea from her, but now, I want to go back to the east. It seems that there is nothing for me here.

Worst still as a disabled it is tougher for me here in Lagos. None of my relatives here are willing to bear my burden. Like I repulse them. And I can't secure a nice job to cater for myself. So instead of wasting time here let me go back to my people. I think it will be better for me that way.
Re: I Am Finally Leaving Lagos by Sonnobax15(m): 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
cheesy
Op, I understand your plight cha.....In fact I was once in your shoe,back then in 2016 when I travelled to suleja in niger state....My expectations were cut short.....In fact,back home in warri,my popsman even warned me not to go on that trip but my stubby head no gree listen....Three months later,na once I remove shame,call my popsman say I dey come back to my warri abeg undecided. Las las,na even popsman himself still send me transport wey I use come back..
Re: I Am Finally Leaving Lagos by NobleSeed(m): 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
undecided by by sir
Try learn a trade since no job is forthcoming

Re: I Am Finally Leaving Lagos by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
I moved to Lagos for greener pastures but it's turning out a bad move for me. I just called my mum right now that I am coming back to Aba this Christmas. though I formerly rejected the idea from her, but now, I want to go back to the east. It seems that there is nothing for me here.

Worst still as a disabled it is tougher for me here in Lagos. None of my relatives here are willing to bear my burden. Like I repulse them. And I can't secure a nice job to cater for myself. So instead of wasting time here let me go back to my people. I think it will be better for me that way.

This is a very good idea
Remember to fry yummy moimoi and Akara at night, plus Akara and okpa , sweet meat,kpomo,plantain too
Will bring u serious money
Re: I Am Finally Leaving Lagos by Lastpharoah33: 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
NobleSeed:
undecided by by sir
Try learn a trade since no job is forthcoming

And start with which capital?

@Op

You are not a failure, and can you stop reminding yourself about being disabled?

Life aren't fair for most of us either.
Re: I Am Finally Leaving Lagos by NobleSeed(m): 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
that's the problem with most of una .
You never peal cassava you dey find engine way you won used take grind am
First learn am don't worry about the capital bro.
Assuming you have a tangible trade you won't have been roaming in lagos, abi I lie?
Lastpharoah33:

And start with which capital?

@Op

You are not a failure, and can you stop reminding yourself about being disabled?

Life aren't fair for most of us either.
Re: I Am Finally Leaving Lagos by Kobojunkie: 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
Goodlyhrt:

Where in Aba are you relocating back to? undecided

What do you plan on doing when you get back there? undecided
Re: I Am Finally Leaving Lagos by OlawaleBammie: 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
Goodlyhrt:

why not go to alaba and learn a trade from ur ibo brothers, i swear u won't regret it
Re: I Am Finally Leaving Lagos by greatnaija01: 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
Goodlyhrt:

My dear, leave lagos faaaaassstttt... since you can not pay the price to learn anything new, or learn how things work here.... then it is not for you. Disability is a thing of the mind, and lagos is not for excuses and complains... IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A TRADE, YOU WILL NOT BE PAID.

most of our coblers are disable... even some tailors... even some teachers, so even if your case was blindness... there will at least be an online business for you.

NA WHO GIVE UP, NA HIM LOOSE.

safe journey

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Evil Attached To Not Paying Bride Price. / Discovered My Husband Was Gay After Marriage / Get Your Phone Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.