Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (44491 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by MsFaith: 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
I senior this guy and I'm single

Damn

My chest cry
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Penboy: 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
The 3rd picture those... When you're adjusting wella!
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by mu2sa2: 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
chatinent:

Six months time.

Yeah?
Hahahaha, your head dey correct, aswia. First salvo might be complaint of someone cheating after all the initial gra-gra
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by MsFaith: 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
blinking001:
It bids my imagination why men still put wedding rings on fingers of evening newspapers.

My chest cry it’s painful.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
Pumpumking:

Gooooooooand find man on nairaland & stop doing bisi-body!!!(real talk) angry

Beebah2000 is a male. Don't be deceived. Don't you see his posts?
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by BrainSanitizer: 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
Fine boy and fine girl.
I pray for them so they won't cancel the wedding.
Outer Beauty to sure.
Hope inner beauty is available too?
Anyways, who's a Nairalander between the two of them?
Congratulations in advance to the couples.
Don't ask why I am congratulating the couples when there's just a couple.
I'm operating in the spirit and you will not understand.
Just remember to refer to this comment when the matter begins to set.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by TechNana(f): 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
Laycon looking husband yeah?
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by colizee(m): 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
But why the designer commot her jaw just like that for the second pix?....haba! e too mush!
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by topoftheworld(m): 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
AutoChick4U:
God when?

December time
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Charmingrascal(m): 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lovely.

Put God first in your home, may God bless you two and no evil shall befall you before, during and after the big day

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by ACKayleb: 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
whalley676:
Congrats to them......

God pls answer my prayers ooo. I need a good wife.

Are u a good man yourself�
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Beebah2000 is a male. Don't be deceived. Don't you see his posts?
Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by topoftheworld(m): 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kestolove:
nonsense thing....this one is about to be cage...want to go and be under man, people dat are not loyal...

Sharap.. Just say U don turn evening newspaper and no one is coming for U.. Ur type can't ever marry.. Tuel!

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Bngf: 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2021
Oh
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Diamond23(f): 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
neighbourhud:
Check out these beautiful Pre wedding pictures of a Nairalander... Countdown on!!!
cute couple.... blissful and happy home I wish you both

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Bigchristo: 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
neighbourhud:
Check out these beautiful Pre wedding pictures of a Nairalander... Countdown on!!!
wow this is lovely cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
Beebah2000:
Na wa ooo

Omo, you have enough time on your side o. You're likely to be Jeon & Lollitaa. Is it really worth it?
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Digmygold: 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
Congratulations. Despite Ubunja misedunonsense those of us with intellignt.minds still understand the.importance.of this institution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Ruthymoon(f): 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
The makeup make her look older than the guy, but young for body smiley
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Freeman911(m): 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
Congrats
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Xhuntra: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
grin grin grin grin she is so pretty
This man has scored the best woman ever, she seems humble and nice
Congratulations to them

More good news loadjng

Wow, didn't know u can tell humbleness from pictures
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by simplepee(f): 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
Digmygold:
Congratulations. Despite Ubunja mixed u nonsense those of us with intellignt.minds still understand the.importance.of this institution.
Better pikin.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by franxalive(m): 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
AutoChick4U:
God when?

Can we talk? undecided
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by BigYash: 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
The too much make-uping no let us see the bride real face.. Anyways una congratulations..
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Cyber111: 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
Congrats to you both
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
blinking001:
It bids my imagination why men still put wedding rings on fingers of evening newspapers.

That's why it bids your imagination, shey?

Imagination on auction. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by JohnSin97: 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
undecided she looks older than him...
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by babavik: 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
whalley676:

Ayomikunle.....can we talk ?
You're asking for permission?
Like she needs to say yes talk to me ?
Just abort mission you're falling already
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Yoighaman(m): 10:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
Beautiful.
Wish you guys a blissful marriage.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by neyoohhh: 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lovely to see.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander by Hassanmaye(m): 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
neighbourhud:
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) / What's Your Relationship Status? / I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.