Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Who Truly Loves Me? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Who Truly Loves Me? (269 Views)

Devil's Son Loves Me - Feather's Stories / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story / How Do I Know He Loves Me? (true Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Truly Loves Me? by Ochari: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2021
WHO REALLY LOVES ME.?Who between this two set of preachers,really loves me? Who can you say,loves me the most? I am asking you(my readers) this question because I believe that you would have the right answers to my questions.
Between my pastor and this Facebook preacher,who do you think,truly loves me?

I am a prostitute. I sell my body for money. Everyone in my church knows that I am a prostitute. They don’t judge me. They always tell me that Jesus loves me but they will never tell me that Jesus hates my sin. They will never tell me to repent and neither do they warn me about hell. They always shower praises on me without chastising me for my sins. They make me so comfortable in my sin.

I am a corrupt politicians yet a worker in church. I syphon monies meant for the masses to my private account. My pastor knows I am a corrupt politician. But he has never preached any message that will make me uncomfortable in my sins. He collects my tithes and always pray that God will enlarge my coast,so that I will bring in more tithes despite the fact tha he knows that my tithes are proceeds of corruption.
I go to church a sinner and I come back a sinner because my pastor does not preach against sin and neither does he warns me about the dangers of hell.
Continue reading...
https://felicitygists.com/who-really-loves-me/

(1) (Reply)

Man Is Not All By Himself / Writer Needed / I Need An Engaging Content Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.