Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

FFK Defects To APC, Meets Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Defects To APC, Meets Buhari (217 Views)

Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari / Fani-Kayode Joins APC, meets President Buhari / Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

FFK Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by donaldeke(m): 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2021
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, met with President Buhari in the statehouse this afternoon as it has been announced he has defected to the ruling All Progressives Congress APC.

His defection was announced by presidential spokesperson, Femi Adesina.

https://www.reporterswall.com/femi-fani-kayode-meets-president-buhari-as-it-is-announced-he-has-defected-to-apc-photos/

Re: FFK Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by Xscape1993(m): 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
It is well with him. I wish him all the best in his new evil party.
Re: FFK Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by chatinent: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
“I will rather die than join APC.”
Re: FFK Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by Mynd44: 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2021

(1)

Lagos Set To Commission Massive Housing Scheme In Sangotedo In November / Flash Of Thunder Will Flash And The Thunder Will Blow, They Will Release Him, No / Nairalanders, Pls How Do I Resolve This BVN Name Issue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.