Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,265 members, 7,807,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Rate Michelle Obama's Dress To The State Banquet At Buckingham Palace Yesterday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rate Michelle Obama's Dress To The State Banquet At Buckingham Palace Yesterday (1534 Views)

Poll: Rate the dress on a scale of 1-5

0=Total trash: 0% (0 votes)
1=Bad: 6% (1 vote)
2=hmmm. . .Not for someone like me: 31% (5 votes)
3=Cool: 25% (4 votes)
4=Hot: 6% (1 vote)
5=I like am die: 31% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Photos : Julius Agwu And His Lovely Wife Hosted At Buckingham Palace / Tiwa Savage Rocks See-through Dress To D'banj's Concert | Photo / Alaafin Of Oyo And His Four Wives Visit Buckingham Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate Michelle Obama's Dress To The State Banquet At Buckingham Palace Yesterday by MissyB3(f): 10:20pm On May 25, 2011
Re: Rate Michelle Obama's Dress To The State Banquet At Buckingham Palace Yesterday by Outstrip(f): 10:48pm On May 25, 2011
I like this dress but I saw her ein something else on CNN and that dress was ooooooooooooooooooogly. It looked like a prom dress from the mall. It was that bad. This dress is okay though I don't know if it is appropriate for anything that is not a wedding and before 6pm
Re: Rate Michelle Obama's Dress To The State Banquet At Buckingham Palace Yesterday by semid4lyfe(m): 12:00am On May 26, 2011
I like the dress. . . it's simple, chic and elegant smiley
Re: Rate Michelle Obama's Dress To The State Banquet At Buckingham Palace Yesterday by mamagee3(f): 12:47am On May 26, 2011
Her dress looks elegant and classy!

But why are we here rating Michelle Obama's dress while Sasha and Malia are somewhere enjoying themselves in the white house, we are all gathered here rating their mother's dress that she wore to the state banquet at buckingham Palace.

*Shakes head and leaves*
Re: Rate Michelle Obama's Dress To The State Banquet At Buckingham Palace Yesterday by Nobody: 1:20am On May 26, 2011
not a fan, she looks nice though smiley
Re: Rate Michelle Obama's Dress To The State Banquet At Buckingham Palace Yesterday by joyblinks(f): 7:34am On May 26, 2011
befits a Royal Visit
Re: Rate Michelle Obama's Dress To The State Banquet At Buckingham Palace Yesterday by Sissy3(f): 7:47am On May 26, 2011
nice arms
Re: Rate Michelle Obama's Dress To The State Banquet At Buckingham Palace Yesterday by tng(f): 2:06pm On May 26, 2011
Nice dress though it could do without the gloves
Re: Rate Michelle Obama's Dress To The State Banquet At Buckingham Palace Yesterday by Kx: 2:09pm On May 26, 2011
pix pls
Re: Rate Michelle Obama's Dress To The State Banquet At Buckingham Palace Yesterday by spikedcylinder: 2:18pm On May 26, 2011
There's something about all that white that is just grinding on my gears. Besides that, the dress even makes her look bigger than she is.
Re: Rate Michelle Obama's Dress To The State Banquet At Buckingham Palace Yesterday by mamagee3(f): 9:07pm On May 26, 2011
tng:

Nice dress though it could do without the gloves
It would have looked even better.
Re: Rate Michelle Obama's Dress To The State Banquet At Buckingham Palace Yesterday by africhika(f): 9:35pm On May 26, 2011
i'm not a big fan of michelle obama's fashion tongue, but i love her anyway!
Re: Rate Michelle Obama's Dress To The State Banquet At Buckingham Palace Yesterday by tpia5: 10:17pm On May 26, 2011
it'll do.

she looks elegant.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do So Many Keep Up With The Vacuous Kardashians? Read More: Http://www.smh. / Very Funny: Fake Celebrity Fooling People / Laff O! Photo Of Davido Eating Akpu!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.