Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

UBA Freedom Dom Account For Google Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / UBA Freedom Dom Account For Google Adsense (777 Views)

Help, Adsense Payment Not Yet Seen On My Wema Dom Account Issue. / How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? / How Much Can I Withdraw And Remain In A DIAMOND BANK Dollar DOM Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA Freedom Dom Account For Google Adsense by Olarewajub: 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hello Guys,

I want to find out if anyone has received AdSense payment with the UBA Freedom Domiciliary account?
Re: UBA Freedom Dom Account For Google Adsense by JoyIsSweet: 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
Co ask
Re: UBA Freedom Dom Account For Google Adsense by Olarewajub: 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
JoyIsSweet:
Co ask

Update.

I have been able to create a UBA domicillary account and successful received Google adsense payment.

Here is what you need to do to get the Dom Account.

Walk into the UBA branch nearest to you.

Tell the Bank officer that you want to create a Domiciliary savings account.

You will be given a form to fill.

The requirements are your BVN, two (2) passport photographs and $50.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: UBA Freedom Dom Account For Google Adsense by JoyIsSweet: 8:04am On Dec 04, 2021
Olarewajub:

Update.

I have been able to create a UBA domicillary account and successful received Google adsense payment.

Here is what you need to do to get the Dom Account.

Walk into the UBA branch nearest to you.

Tell the Bank officer that you want to create a Domiciliary savings account.

You will be given a form to fill.

The requirements are your BVN, two (2) passport photographs and $50.

Cheers.

Thanks so much for the update, i will do just that.
Re: UBA Freedom Dom Account For Google Adsense by FxExpo(m): 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
It Like UBA is Toping on this domiailiary things now

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Solve Paxful Address Verification / Photo Blog Help / All Hail Hotscripts.com !tribute To The Largest Script Resource On The Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.