Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison (47203 Views)

Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) / Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) / Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison by BigYash: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
I thought the IRT is an elite division of the NPF?
They are worst.. They are advanced level of Sars

3 Likes

Re: Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison by Aganju849: 9:33am On Sep 17, 2021
You can't win with the Nigeria Police. Yet when they die like dogs some idìots will quickly jump out and wish them RIP.
Re: Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison by RentAghost: 9:34am On Sep 17, 2021
kestolove95:
Ndi dot miscreant, they should both be given life sentence.
By 2030 95% of ndi dot will be in several prison all over the world...
you are an animal, if you had a face, I will pay to watch your execution

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison by IJOBA11: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2021
kestolove95:
BOT
Re: Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison by Ikea81: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2021
Nigerian police are all criminals......bastards and regards. Take me to court I will defend my statement with 50million Nigerian witnesses.

5 Likes

Re: Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison by Toscarel: 9:37am On Sep 17, 2021
kestolove95:

And you think you are normal...

3 Likes

Re: Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison by Enyimbamercedes: 9:37am On Sep 17, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:

Elite division in a useless organization?

The ENTIRE police force is rotten from bottom to the top

5 Likes

Re: Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison by inkon: 9:37am On Sep 17, 2021
The Nigerian security architecture is a complete mess
Re: Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2021
Police is not your friend, bad sect

2 Likes

Re: Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison by Sufferingboy(f): 9:38am On Sep 17, 2021
Hmmmm Na wa for the country.
Re: Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison by legba1(m): 9:39am On Sep 17, 2021
kestolove95:

Who let the dog out plsss... Get him back on his leach I beg... Oruhe,

3 Likes

Re: Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison by Sterope(f): 9:40am On Sep 17, 2021
I hate this country
Re: Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 17, 2021
ESN-Police drama no dey finish grin
Re: Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 17, 2021
The bascat called oyingboupdate will soon come and call him ipbo leader inshort this time around it maybe the most dreaded ipbo leader.

2 Likes

Re: Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison by seyz91(m): 9:44am On Sep 17, 2021
Exactly what they are

FakeUnity:
'The Nigerian police is a criminal organization'- Canadian Judiciary.

2 Likes

Re: Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison by angelfallz(m): 9:44am On Sep 17, 2021
For years I have been saying this, many of the people in Nigerian prisons are innocent especially the men. The Nigerian police force is notorious for rounding up any young man they say on the streets especially at night, brand them killers, cultists, yahoo boys, rapists armed robbers etc. They parade these people and throw them in jail sometimes to be forgotten.

Yet many Nigerians especially young men are not taking this heinous acts seriously.

Premium times did an investigative report on this:
Part1:https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/380327-justice-for-sale-i-inside-lagos-polices-fraudulent-detention-centre.html
Part 2: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/investigationspecial-reports/381626-justice-for-sale-ii-extortion-injustice-prevails-in-lagos-courts.html
Part3: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/382268-investigation-justice-for-sale-iii-how-court-clerks-prison-warders-others-extort-hapless-victims.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison by CSTRR: 9:45am On Sep 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison by Alhajiemeritus: 9:47am On Sep 17, 2021
BKayy:
Nigeria keep terrorising Ndigbo.
They killed the innocent lawyer working to free some of our fellow Igbo people that are currently locked in Nigerian dungeons for no reason, and now, they have kidnapped this Okada man.

"what did this Okada man do?" one might ask himself. Well, the answer is that he exposed the Nigerian terrorist police that kidnapped and enslaved an innocent beautiful Igbo lady, who they forced to be cooking and doing the smelly laundry of their fellow terrorist Policemen in their Terrorist Police Station.

A vote or support for Igbo freedom is a support for humanity.
God Punish Britain
Nice submission, this happened in the East and it might interest you to know that 70% of the Police involved are Igbo people.

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison by Angelfrost(m): 9:47am On Sep 17, 2021
I don't even know what y'all mean by "Arrested"!

Someone was kidnapped by thugs and criminals called "Police Officers", you people are here talking another thing.

We don't have a functioning Police Force. It doesn't exist anymore.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison by CSTRR: 9:48am On Sep 17, 2021
Re: Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison by CSTRR: 9:49am On Sep 17, 2021
One of the greatest prayers you can pray for yourself and your loved ones is for Nigeria not to happen to you.
Re: Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison by Kingosytex(m): 9:51am On Sep 17, 2021
kestolove95:

Can you imagine how heartless you are?
You just read the injustice that has been meted out to these two and you could do is type this thrash.
Just imagine you passing through such ill treatment for no just cause, just imagine your sister or daughter being detained and turned into a sex slave by those that are meant to protect her.
May God have mercy on your soul.

2 Likes

Re: Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 17, 2021
kestolove95:
Subhanallah!
You're a disgrace to Muslims.
Re: Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison by Onepeople: 9:54am On Sep 17, 2021
Suprise me to see human support and criticise those who disagree with this murderous regime.
Re: Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison by ibechris(m): 9:55am On Sep 17, 2021
kestolove95:

Brainless comments.
Same will certainly befall ur family in 5years time.
Mark every word I say here.

I don't use swear words on people because of the potency but be rest assured that,what will happen to u will be indescribable.

Humanity must live.
Not even Hitler or a hater like u can stop humanity from existing.
I curse u.

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison by Babalola0920: 9:56am On Sep 17, 2021
We need to carry GUN around like TALIBAN believe me that would solve alot of problem
Re: Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 17, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
there's no elite division in the Nigerian police force. They're all a criminal bunch. Pray u don't fall prey to them.

The Nigerian police force at all levels is a criminal organisation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison by Omonigho1976: 9:57am On Sep 17, 2021
gidgiddy:
Human rights activist, Harrison Gwamnishu, has taken to his facebook page to report that the Okada man who broke the news of Glory Okolie, Izuchukwu Okeke, has been rearrested in Owerri, Imo state, and dumped in Keffi Prison, Nasarawa State.

For those who dont know, Glory Okolie is a 21 year old girl who went missing after leaving her home in Umutanze, Orlu, Imo State. As Glory's family searched for her, an Okada rider called Izuchukwu Okeke, also from Umutanze, was released on Police bail. Izuchukwu had gone out to work for his daily bread when he was waylaid by Abba Kyari's IRT, branded ESN, and locked up in the notorious IRT 'Tiger base' Owerri.

Izuchukwu informed Glory's family that she was detained at the base and had been converted into a 'house maid' for IRT officers. Glory's family raised the alarm and the story went viral. Glory was quickly moved out of Owerri to IRT headquarters Abuja where she was branded an "ESN spy girl"

Izuchukwu was then contacted by IRT and asked to come to the base to pick up his Okada. He went to the base but never came back.

Harrison Gwamnishu was able to track Izuchukwu down and found out that IRT arrested him when he came to pick up his bike, and transferred to from Owerri to Keffi prison, Nasarawa State. It is believed this was done because he revealed that Glory was in IRT detention

Gwamnishu also revealed that Izuchukwu's wife and 3 kids had since resorted to begging since their breadwinner was detained.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=6851524988206746&id=100000479373538
Don't be decieved! The problem with Nigeria since Independence is not corruption. It is impunity. People break the law and rape the Constitution without any consequences

4 Likes

Re: Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 17, 2021
So as dangerous and as hardened criminal as this Gloria Okolie is, police trusted her to wash their clothes and cook for them.

Very MERCIFUL police force.

Useful idiot.
Re: Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2021
FakeUnity:
'The Nigerian police is a criminal organization'- Canadian Judiciary.

If Canada said that, then they might be right.
Re: Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison by joro10: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2021
Bet why la

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p / Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) / UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.