Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC (49398 Views)

Fani-Kayode Joins APC, meets President Buhari / The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. / "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by yetunsbay(m): 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
I wasn't surprised to know that Fani Kayode joined the Godforsaken witch broom party. He is a typical Afonja. Na dia way
if u want to talk try not being tribalistic. U get prob ooo
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
Special invite

Money and Power RULES
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by zoedew: 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
I wasn't surprised to know that Fani Kayode joined the Godforsaken witch broom party. He is a typical Afonja. Na dia way
Like Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu joined the NPN of yore! I get your drift!!

2 Likes

Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by MoIbrahim: 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
Onepeople:
This are plans to weaken Tinubu, if you know you know.

LOL! grin
Stay there until FFK flies to London to pay homage to Tinubu
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by BelovedofLord: 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
NOTHING special, here!
[
APC = PDP
]
Parties without ideologies!!
[]
Same evil minded people, everywhere!!!
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by 4dor: 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
Onepeople:

FFK that can't win an election in Ife is the person that will weaken Tinubu? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Tomek09(m): 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
FFK has no electoral value so joining APC is as useless as H in the word Honest.
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by andyanders: 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
whytediamond:
On a day and post like this, I remember HungerBad. May his soul rest in peace.

Hunger bad true true. E don show FFK shege, next thing, na to join the worst set of humans on earth, all in the name of putting food on the table.

Shame, what OBJ said about him is nothing short of FACT.

OBJ knows this fani kayode very well. Obj stated that if you want to know kayode, just give him the food he wants, he will dance to your music. A disgraceful human being.
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Picker28: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kettle calling pot black
The same pple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Buckeyemedia1: 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
Onepeople:
You won’t allow Tinubu get his rest & recovery in the United Kingdom?
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Austeeenxx: 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
It takes a special kind of stupid for you to believe a thing that comes out of the mouth of Nigerian politicians. grin

I would be lying if I told you FFK took me unawares. Let's be real for a sec, FFK is a politician and this is what Nigerian politicians do. grin
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Numerouno94(m): 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
obonujoker:
Only those who take politicians seriously will be disappointed and surprised... grin

Those that believed FFK 5G theorem nko cheesy

Hw fr boss where u go hide? grin
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Buckeyemedia1: 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
andyanders:

OBJ knows this fani kayode very well. Obj stated that if you want to know kayode, just give him the food he wants, he will dance to your music. A disgraceful human being.
If you had the opportunity, will you not do the same thing? No honor amongst thieves.
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by 2n2k(m): 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
Botking:

I have never ever heard before, of a politician cross carpet from one party to the other before in the USA.

I don't know if this only happens in Nigeria,

Well this is to show us that politicians are only for their pockets

At bolded is debatable.

Trump started with Republican Party, moved to Reform party, then to Democratic Party, back to Republican, then as Independent and finally again to Republican where he won presidency all between 1987 and 2016

1 Like

Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Yebosola(m): 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
Onepeople:

Is it FFK that can't win ward chairman election that will weaken Tinubu? Your weeds dealer has mixed it with cow dung.
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by babtoundey(m): 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
Onepeople:

Actually, I don't know the worth of Fani Fakoyade that is defection to APC will weaken Tinubu.
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Samunique(m): 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
Con head, your hate for Yoruba will soon kill you. undecided

So, Dave Umahi na Yoruba ?

Godswill Akpabio na Yoruba ?

Hope Uzodinma na Yoruba ?

You're completely blinded by hate that you cannot see that all politicians are the same and are not to be trusted. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Scolopy(m): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ffk a pure Yoruba #shame#
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by ajl: 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
Is this not the same mad psychiatry patient, Babafemi Ojudu, that wrote that trash article on Sunday Igboho? I didn't even know that he work directly with this evil Buhari govt. Makes sense now. Awon oloriburuku.

1 Like

Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by desiredhome: 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
BelovedofLord:
NOTHING special, here!
[
APC = PDP
]
Parties without ideologies!!
[]
Same evil minded people, everywhere!!!
Yet some hungry youths are killing themselves over these shameless criminals
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by President99: 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Westchester(m): 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
Typical Afonja, trust Afonja at your own peril lipsrsealed cry

Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Eyoh01(m): 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
This is good news, I've been praying it. Anybody/party ffk support no de end well
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by trilacos: 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
Money is about to finish.anything to put food on the table.
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by BigYash: 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
Lol
He don ready curse himself..
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by joefelin2345: 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
etokhana:

https://punchng.com/todays-saddest-in-my-political-career-says-ojudu-as-ffk-joins-apc/?amp&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
Go & hug the transformer in your area Babafemi Ojudu. Of what benefit have you been to Yoruba Nation just like FFK? Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Dminister(m): 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
When you are not eating from the Yam and you are pained the Yam is about to finish completely, you will have no choice than to join to eat from the little Yam remaining.
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by CaptainFM1: 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
Onepeople:

There may be a larger plan. My own speculation will be APC fielding Jonathan in 2023 so that the South can have the rotational President they clamour for but albeit for only 4years.

The south still think they have the political prowess, but I see the North flogging them with the cain they understand! They will only give them 1 term.......Shikena!
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Rexymania(m): 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
Wow. May luck shine on us

Olofin2:
No peace for the wicked!

Are you not dinning with the same presidency that made life a hell for Nigerians?

I was earning 110k monthly last year. Today I'm earning 50k. And I will resign in a month time because I borrow every month to meet basic financial needs. I must resign and relocate to start life afresh.

I took pay-cut of 30k, and 2nd hustle that yielded nothing less than 30k monthly folded up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos) / Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) / List Of States Owing Workers After Paris Club Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.