Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC (49402 Views)

Fani-Kayode Joins APC, meets President Buhari / The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. / "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by doneback04: 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
If this Man could join APC then nothing on this Earth that can not change.
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Noblewealth(m): 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
Oloriburuku ffk..
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Tinubuadvocate: 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
Weaken like how you that politicalnaive.
Onepeople:
This are plans to weaken Tinubu, if you know you know.
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Patrioticman007(m): 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
CaptainFM1:

There may be a larger plan. My own speculation will be APC fielding Jonathan in 2023 so that the South can have the rotational President they clamour for but albeit for only 4years.

The south still think they have the political prowess, but I see the North flogging them with the cain they understand! They will only give them 1 term.......Shikena!

That's the way ooooooo.
GEJ the clueless as President & Kwankwaso the Aboki as VP.
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by michoim(m): 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
His old man has died but his new man is now alive in new realities...
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Lamasta(m): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
Fear politicians, enemies in the day friends at night
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Benwallt(m): 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
Our politicians are worst than imp. They are full of shit. Just imagine.
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by legba1(m): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
I wasn't surprised to know that Fani Kayode joined the Godforsaken witch broom party. He is a typical Afonja. Na dia way

imbecilic entity, i am sure UMAHI is also AFONJA....no go find a dimwit like you to put you in the OZA room

2 Likes

Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by desiredhome: 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
ajl:
Is this not the same mad psychiatry patient, Babafemi Ojudu, that wrote that trash article on Sunday Igboho? I didn't even know that he work directly with this evil Buhari govt. Makes sense now. Awon oloriburuku.
There's nothing like evil government/Buhari,....
The evil is in our blood, the black race, .....when a black is in difficult/faces challenges he will quickly accuse his "uncle, neighbor etc" and the witch responsible for his failures, but quickly forget that in life you rip what you sow.......
What do you expect from a system/mindset of me and me alone (selfish) ?not minding others...
After stealing and looting from the general pot, how do you expect food for the family?
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by caandi: 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ffk is just a failure . The same way he’s failed in his marriage several times, he is applying same method in his political career! What a shame. End time politician
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by galaxypropertie: 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ali Modu sheriff speaks on igbo presidency

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb8mVMT1dyQ
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Sheriman(m): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kingcalls:
FFK is a political prostitute
Not only him all Nigerian politicians are politicians prostitute looking for anywhere to steal abd eat yam. No ideology, no commitment, no passion for the country, nothing good to offer for ordinary millions of average Nigerians
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Martins9756: 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2021
Onepeople:
let them come in hundred they can never pull Jagaban down, if there's polling units in FFK family house, his children and wife will denied him they're vote, that means to say his not relevant
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Botking: 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
2n2k:

At bolded is debatable.

Trump started with Republican Party, moved to Reform party, then to Democratic Party, back to Republican, then as Independent and finally again to Republican where he won presidency all between 1987 and 2016
Hmmm i see
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by olusegunemmanuel(m): 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men, and needed not that any should testify of man: for He knew what was in man.(John 2:24-25). Do not condemn him: he is M.A.N.(Moved As Natural). How many have betrayed the Lord Jesus for 'the Thirty Pieces of Silver' of political place, power and panoply? How many have denied the Lord in the face of persecutions, poverty and problems, cursing and swearing, I KNOW NOT THE MAN? How about you? Have you not betrayed Him? Have you not denied Him whose blood was shed for your sins?
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Bamzyriches451: 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
Since the day I heard that this FFK abii CFF attend Yusuf buhari's wedding, na there I begin dey suspect Im move
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by emperor863(m): 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
Onepeople:

So, it is Fani Kayode that will weaken Tinubu? Why do you people always lose your reasoning when Tinubu's matter are discussed.

The issue here is that this drug addict is not fit for APC membership and will fail woefully in Osun state
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by gabicon: 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
etokhana:

https://punchng.com/todays-saddest-in-my-political-career-says-ojudu-as-ffk-joins-apc/?amp&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Politics is a means to an end for FFK, long story short, FFK is broke, PDP can't finance his lifestyle atm so we switch lanes to the party that can.
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Mummyfour(f): 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
AbjMotorPalace:
Click like if you wish you can punch FFK right now,

Click share if you want him chained like a mad man grin
I click like and share
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by SirLakes: 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
FFK political brolosho! grin
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by festlove: 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
tueh tueh tueh

a butt licker will always lick people's butt.
he vomit full ground finish come back come lick am.
tueh again
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by whytediamond(m): 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2021
andyanders:

OBJ knows this fani kayode very well. Obj stated that if you want to know kayode, just give him the food he wants, he will dance to your music. A disgraceful human being.

Buhari had the last laugh for sure. They'll surely deal with him. No be 2023 dey here?
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by nlesor: 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2021
[quote author=Onepeople post=105887047]This are plans to weaken Tinubu, if you know you know. [He has no electoral value
]
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Latakia(f): 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
lexy2014:

To "SEW" means to "join, fasten, or repair (something) by making stitches with a needle and thread or a sewing machine. U calling people empty brain yet u don't no how to use d word "sew"
Na understanding matter. I know the thing pain u but there's nothing I can do about u IPOB and Yoruba Nation miscreants cos we progressive warned u all about his character grin
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
PDP and IPOb were rejoicing when he was on their side. Those of us who know the history of his family warned that FFK just like his father before him has no loyalties to anyone and he will ultimately backstab and betray because that is how he eats.

The reputation of his father was so bad that one of the biggest insults in the '60s was to be called a "Fani-kayode"
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
Onepeople:

I agree with you somewhat. Buni, Malami etal are sh1t scared of BAT and they believe in the notion of 'strength in numbers' to take on Tinubu.

The only problem for them is that this is a worthless recruitment. Most Yorubas consider FFK persona non grata. An unprincipled cad for hire. That's why Ojudu says this a sad day for him.

FFK cannot win any APC Yoruba to Buni's camp. They all despise him. He is worthless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by puremaker7(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
Onepeople:
you be brother wey Mumu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by puremaker7(m): 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
I wasn't surprised to know that Fani Kayode joined the Godforsaken witch broom party. He is a typical Afonja. Na dia way
may be umahi a sitting governor, is also afonja, Mumu boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by JBoss25(m): 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
NobleSeed:
make FFk no let me swear Ogun ooh lipsrsealed
Hypocrisy at it's peak
Make Sagamu and Ijebu Ode thunder strike him
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by briggson07(m): 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
Am greatly in shock

Maybe GEJ is using him to test Waters
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lmao

See all the IPIG terrorist miscreants crying over Fani crack head that they used to worship like God.
Even their dilector Namdiot coward Cownu was kissing up to Fani the known fraudster.
He's only good at banging Yebo toto like Bianca and the yellow olosho.
grin grin grin
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
Grayoso:

I agree with you somewhat. Buni, Malami etal are sh1t scared of BAT and they believe in the notion of 'strength in numbers' to take on Tinubu.

The only problem for them is that this is a worthless recruitment. Most Yorubas consider FFK persona non grata. An unprincipled cad for hire. That's why Ojudu says this a sad day for him.

FFK cannot win any APC Yoruba to Buni's camp. They all despise him. He is worthless.

Fani crack head cannot win an election on his street in Yoruba land. He will have to relocate to Biafuro to win anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment / Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics / Tochukwu Sullivan And Lynn Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.