Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Chisom Dike, Rivers PDP Rep Member Defects To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chisom Dike, Rivers PDP Rep Member Defects To APC (13352 Views)

PDP Rep Caucus Moves To Endorse Wike As Atiku’s Running Mate / Tribunal Sacks Ondo South PDP Rep Member, Declares Albert Akintoye Of APC Winner / APC Serving House Of Reps Member Defects To SDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chisom Dike, Rivers PDP Rep Member Defects To APC by desiredhome: 9:57am On Sep 17, 2021
juman:
Instead of buhari to lead well and provide good security, he is only concern about pulling all nigerians to apc.
Wailer. .. blame wicked wike for his wicked ambition.......
By 2022, wike will have no option than to join the moving train
Re: Chisom Dike, Rivers PDP Rep Member Defects To APC by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 17, 2021
Penguin2:
This people have no shame!

Somebody representing Obigbo where Buhari sent soldiers to go and massacre people, had the effrontery to call APC ‘home’?

Make 2023 reach first if him go win re-election.

Ndi ala!

You are not in any one of the voters in Oyigbo but you will sit in your state And be twisting bitterness inside you.

Let his people decide and not you all distant I too know people.

Mtcheew
Re: Chisom Dike, Rivers PDP Rep Member Defects To APC by desiredhome: 10:03am On Sep 17, 2021
Kingcalls:
The main problem is that these useless law makers don't get attacked when they get to their constituency
If you had read his statement you will understand why he decided to switch over....wike is evil
Re: Chisom Dike, Rivers PDP Rep Member Defects To APC by Idiko1: 10:08am On Sep 17, 2021
RichDad1:
PDP is dead.

This figment of imagination which can only formed in the mind of a typical Nigerian. Most Nigerians cannot simply think to commit stealth suicide. The silly acts of defection from PDP to APC magnifies the demonic character of most Nigerians.
Re: Chisom Dike, Rivers PDP Rep Member Defects To APC by haffaze777(m): 10:26am On Sep 17, 2021
seunmsg:
At this rate it’s only Atiku and Wike that will remain in PDP by 2023 grin

You trust Atiku to remain in PDP?leave matter joor,nah people from that side alone go remain after Atiku and wike self don japagrin
Re: Chisom Dike, Rivers PDP Rep Member Defects To APC by SaiOsinbajo: 10:27am On Sep 17, 2021
Wantedmiller:

But you will be fast to believe Imo State governor invited army to his own people!

Hypocrite!

That's one problem with them.. they don't use their brains but allow hate at will define their sense of reasoning.
Re: Chisom Dike, Rivers PDP Rep Member Defects To APC by Xfemt(m): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2021
Apc is just a useless party
Using state resources which re meant for development to buy political prostitute all because of 2023

One sentence from the series game of throne
Every one has a price
Re: Chisom Dike, Rivers PDP Rep Member Defects To APC by seanfer(m): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2021
ZIAZI:

So na Wike now dey deploy soldiers? Interesting! Most of you saying all these things are not even situate in Rivers State.
LET ME REMIND YOU!
So you mean with the unrest that happened in Obigbo Oyibo, that you expected the governor to look down on the safety of lives and property, and expect a full scale State of Emergency effected in his state?
Some persons hijacked the EndSars protest to wrought evil in Oyibo. You no hear say dem behead DPO and burnt down police stations?
Wike informed the army, and soldiers were brought in to quell the unrest.
It is however possible that the soldiers acted extrajudicially and I will never doubt this.

I don't need to say anything again because the bolded part in your comment said it all..
Re: Chisom Dike, Rivers PDP Rep Member Defects To APC by iokpebholo: 11:29am On Sep 17, 2021
Kestolove:
Abia state governor will join apc next month, anambra will follow suit when he handover to soludo. ..gej will soon join apc, pdp should just merge with accord, ppa, hope nd Labour party....
and ur life will still be miserable
Re: Chisom Dike, Rivers PDP Rep Member Defects To APC by FashionCookie(f): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
wwwihy:
Sad day for democracy- PDP & Wailers
No. It has nothing to do with APC or PDP.
Rather, it's a sad day for the masses(wailers & zombies). This people are playing kalo-kalo with our us. Can't you see that?
Re: Chisom Dike, Rivers PDP Rep Member Defects To APC by EILTD(m): 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
paramakina202:

Dey there dey do IPOB and dey collect bullet for nothing.
Nigerians are not yet ready to divide this country.
Lol! IPOB will be the greatest losers in these whole political scheming. And many might commit suicide if Nnamdi Kanu ends up joining the APC leaving his secret membership of the PDP. FFK the one and only IPOB ally have decamped. Reno is still observing his boss before he jumps ship. GEJ their hero is one foot left to joining APC, Ugwuanyi is planning his move and a host of others.

This is why when we tell our people to be politically smart by focusing on interest first, they don't listen. Those wey carry PDP for head will remain there alone las las. Who knows if Biafla will come with the future reformed PDP becoming a full time IPOB party with Simon Ekpa as Chairman.
Re: Chisom Dike, Rivers PDP Rep Member Defects To APC by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
Kestolove:
Abia state governor will join apc next month, anambra will follow suit when he handover to soludo. ..gej will soon join apc, pdp should just merge with accord, ppa, hope nd Labour party....

The best political suggestions for PDP
Re: Chisom Dike, Rivers PDP Rep Member Defects To APC by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
Penguin2:
This people have no shame!

Somebody representing Obigbo where Buhari sent soldiers to go and massacre people, had the effrontery to call APC ‘home’?

Make 2023 reach first if him go win re-election.

Ndi ala!

Unfortunately, your likes lack basic politics 101 education. Until then, continue in your conjure
Re: Chisom Dike, Rivers PDP Rep Member Defects To APC by eldoradoxx: 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
seanfer:

Are you in Rivers state? Forget all the paparazzi on the news and social media. So many alliances going down underground. By the end of 2022 everything will come out public.
With all the giant strides in Rivers by Wike, it will take angelic beings to convince Rivers State people that APC that has failed the whole country is better than PDP that has turned Rivers State around infrastructure wise.

1 Like

Re: Chisom Dike, Rivers PDP Rep Member Defects To APC by eldoradoxx: 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
Topmaike007:
people dey vote person wey do for them.. If he performed very well as an individual he don't need pdp for re election
Not in Rivers where Wike is in charge, they will vote PDP all levels, the man has shown working. APC honestly has nothing to campaign with in Rivers come 2023. I believe Amechi knows that already.
Re: Chisom Dike, Rivers PDP Rep Member Defects To APC by paramakina202: 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
EILTD:
Lol! IPOB will be the greatest losers in these whole political scheming. And many might commit suicide if Nnamdi Kanu ends up joining the APC leaving his secret membership of the PDP. FFK the one and only IPOB ally have decamped. Reno is still observing his boss before he jumps ship. GEJ their hero is one foot left to joining APC, Ugwuanyi is planning his move and a host of others.

This is why when we tell our people to be politically smart by focusing on interest first, they don't listen. Those wey carry PDP for head will remain there alone las las. Who knows if Biafla will come with the future reformed PDP becoming a full time IPOB party with Simon Ekpa as Chairman.

They never see anything yet,MNK will come out of prison a different man entirely and e go choke his zombies.That time ha ga ama ihe ha mere onwe ha.

1 Like

Re: Chisom Dike, Rivers PDP Rep Member Defects To APC by EILTD(m): 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
paramakina202:

They never see anything yet,MNK will come out of prison a different man entirely and e go choke his zombies.That time ha ga ama ihe ha mere onwe ha.
Lol! They will learn the hard way and that will be a rude awakening. I would love to see their faces after GEJ their hero decamps. Imagine carrying the carcass of PDP after all key men have left the party. Ike gwuru nwanne.

Well, as far as I know both PDP and APC will become history in no distant time. Those two parties have nothing to offer Nigerians.
Re: Chisom Dike, Rivers PDP Rep Member Defects To APC by paramakina202: 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
EILTD:
Lol! They will learn the hard way and that will be a rude awakening. I would love to see their faces after GEJ their hero decamps. Imagine carrying the carcass of PDP after all key men have left the party. Ike gwuru nwanne.

Well, as far as I know both PDP and APC will become history in no distant time. Those two parties have nothing to offer Nigerians.

Ipobians still dey do no errection in Biafraland and somebody go receive alert 24 hours to election and tell them to go and vote his zombies go begin find where he hide his voters card forgeting he burnt it few weeks back.

1 Like

Re: Chisom Dike, Rivers PDP Rep Member Defects To APC by EILTD(m): 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
paramakina202:

Ipobians still dey do no errection in Biafraland and somebody go receive alert 24 hours to election and tell them to go and vote his zombies go begin find where he hide his voters forgeting he burnt it few weeks back.
Very funny. And youths sacrificed their lives for nothing. They keep protesting for the release of a scammer who loves his life. I guess those who get killed from military bullets are not human beings. Ordinary few days in DSS hook, Kanu and his family have been writing petitions everywhere because their brother can’t endure small slaps. How much more hundreds of IPOB youths languishing in several prisons nationwide.
Ignorance can never be an excuse for stupidity.
Re: Chisom Dike, Rivers PDP Rep Member Defects To APC by Ikinternational: 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
Dollar is going to 600 naira by December and apc supporters are on nairaland building bonfires n jubilating about defections.

Reminds me of the woman that burnt down a house to teach her cheating husband a lesson but forgot to remove her kids from the home first

Smh
Re: Chisom Dike, Rivers PDP Rep Member Defects To APC by seanfer(m): 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
eldoradoxx:
With all the giant strides in Rivers by Wike, it will take angelic beings to convince Rivers State people that APC that has failed the whole country is better than PDP that has turned Rivers State around infrastructure wise.

Shows you’re not even a resident of Rivers state. There are 23 LGAs in the state and Wike is busy doing projects in 2
LGAs. Not even the newly elected LGA chairmen and their councilors are happy with him but they’re waiting for the right time.
Forget the noise he’s making on the pages of newspapers. Pensioners are protesting daily in port harcourt. No employment in the last 6 years. I live and work here so believe some of the things I wrote here.
Re: Chisom Dike, Rivers PDP Rep Member Defects To APC by eldoradoxx: 8:30am On Sep 18, 2021
seanfer:

Shows you’re not even a resident of Rivers state. There are 23 LGAs in the state and Wike is busy doing projects in 2
LGAs. Not even the newly elected LGA chairmen and their councilors are happy with him but they’re waiting for the right time.
Forget the noise he’s making on the pages of newspapers. Pensioners are protesting daily in port harcourt. No employment in the last 6 years. I live and work here so believe some of the things I wrote here.
I know how nasty PH used to look like before Wike, today the story has changed. Let Wike concentrate development in PH, after all that is where the revenue base of Rivers is, let the next governor try the other LGA. That is how it should be.
Re: Chisom Dike, Rivers PDP Rep Member Defects To APC by seanfer(m): 10:55am On Sep 18, 2021
eldoradoxx:
I know how nasty PH used to look like before Wike, today the story has changed. Let Wike concentrate development in PH, after all that is where the revenue base of Rivers is, let the next governor try the other LGA. That is how it should be.

At the bolded. You support Wike and at the same time abuse PMB for doing the same thing. Your hypocrisy is legendary.
Re: Chisom Dike, Rivers PDP Rep Member Defects To APC by eldoradoxx: 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
seanfer:

At the bolded. You support Wike and at the same time abuse PMB for doing the same thing. Your hypocrisy is legendary.
Let Buhari develop the areas that generate revenue for Nigeria, I won't quarrel with his government. You cannot contribute little or nothing and want equal share in development, those who work harder deserve more. The geese that lay the golden eggs should take the lion share. What is the contribution of Kano, Katsina etc to Nigeria's GDP that they deserve modern rail line traversing into Niger Republic while non exists in Niger Delta. You see why my opinion of Buhari cannot be the same as Wike. Once all is well with PH, it robs off on the entire Rivers State, it is in PH that the bulk of Rivers people earn their living from directly or indirectly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University / CCB Uncovers Orubebe’s Property In Abuja / Imo North Bye-Election: APC Writes Petition Against 3 Supreme Court Justices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.