Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband (3791 Views)

Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) / BBA Finalist Prezzo Visits Nigeria / Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Afanna1: 11:17pm On May 25, 2011
Chika Nwafor is the gay Nigerian dude who flaunted his relationship with a German lawyer a few years back. He has since married his partner, Mark Schwartz. Chika and Mark who net via the internet came back to Nigeria recently to meet Chika's family.

He tells Stella Dimoko-Korkus ''Yes I brought him home as nwa afor, I wanted him to eat bitter leaf soup and some native things and also walk along the bush side and go to the stream with me. Well my family love and accept me so why should they not accept the hapiness of my life. Please I need to go back and rest in my matrimonial home now, thank you Stella.''.

Chika and his husband plan to adopt a German baby soon.

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r//AqSJb/~3/ZwDDfH8mNw4/gay-nigerian-chika-nwafor-schwartz.html
http://lindaikeji..com/2011/05/gay-nigerian-chika-nwafor-visits.html
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by semid4lyfe(m): 11:57pm On May 25, 2011
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by HighChief4(m): 1:25am On May 26, 2011
Na wa ooh
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by alienYOUTH(m): 2:07am On May 26, 2011
Abomination, Dude'd bttr stay where he is and not bring further shame to his family. He stands a high risk of being castrated on Ndigbo soil, he and his partner; so he'd bttr just stay put in Germany and send us pics of their kids or somethin angry, what nerve!!!
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by Stonnydrey(m): 4:05pm On May 26, 2011
Dz guy no go Die well, Him and His partner, Who give am Visa self? I dey w8 for Him Death News o o o
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by saraj(f): 7:53pm On May 26, 2011
alienYOUTH:

Abomination, Dude'd bttr stay where he is and not bring further shame to his family. He stands a high risk of being castrated on Ndigbo soil, he and his partner; so he'd bttr just stay put in Germany and send us pics of their kids or somethin angry, what nerve!!!

The greatest homophobe is a homosexual in denial.

1 Like

Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by mamagee3(f): 8:24pm On May 26, 2011
High_Chief:

Na wa ooh
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by alienYOUTH(m): 10:37pm On May 26, 2011
sara j:

The greatest homophobe is a homosexual in denial.

No disrespect, but dats one-o-the dumbest things i've hrd this yr. So because i hate kleptomaniacs or serial killers means i'm in denial of my own desire to be one of them. Wo, i've got enuff problems try'na surreptitious ogle African kaboobskys & booty whilst driving wit my wife by my side than to, chei, abomination *shudders* angry
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by lucabrasi(m): 10:40pm On May 26, 2011
alienYOUTH:

stop living in denial and face the truth/reality homosexuality amongst young men in nigeria is as widespread as anything,even amongst celebrities if you live in london go to vauxhall in manchester the gay village and you will see our nigerian young men openly gay
Re: Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband by meobizy(f): 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
They both look good. If they are happy together then we can say nonsense from now till Jesus comes but it won't change anything.

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson & Husband Move To Multi Million Naira Home In Ajah / Akon And Yvonne Nelson Pictured In Ankara / Sensual Pics Of Tiwa Savage And Patoranking At The Headies(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.