Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,367 members, 7,781,000 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:17 AM

He's Not Convinced I Love Him. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Not Convinced I Love Him. (8593 Views)

Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" / Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by HighChief4(m): 10:24pm On May 26, 2011
^^^I have told you before that the way you mention people's mum makes me doubt if you actually have one. the way you abuse people's parents shows that Its either you were not shown love as a child or you were molested severally by your foster Dad. My dear love has been elusive to you all your life so this thread is not for you. B.Iaatch
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:30pm On May 26, 2011
^haba igwe i understand u , but like i have spoken to her wey she no wan hear , na prick dem take block her ear i swear ,no need to go hard on her jus do away plss ., bcus she fit begin frustrate for us

@pweerie
u dis gal , i don settle like 1 million fight for dis site, problem child  angry angry angry cool
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by HighChief4(m): 10:44pm On May 26, 2011
^^^My dear that gal is venting her frustration on everybody here on NL. I understand she has sp.e.rm in her skull as brains, but that gal disgusts me, i swear down
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:50pm On May 26, 2011
^kaii amadi u stil dey take style curse smiley smiley smiley , biko do away pls.i have told her , if she fight again she wud b sold off in d next slavery boat due to go germany
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by Pweety4me(f): 10:56pm On May 26, 2011
High_Chief:

^^^I have told you before that the way you mention people's mum makes me doubt if you actually have one. the way you abuse people's parents shows that Its either you were not shown love as a child or you were molested severally by your foster Dad. My dear love has been elusive to you all your life so this thread is not for you. B.Iaatch

Bwahaha! you mean you?pele dear you'll be fine smiley

Idowuogbo:

@pweerie
u dis gal , i don settle like 1 million fight for dis site, problem child  angry angry angry cool
Bwaha, didn't you see that he was poking me?he was asking for it na! cheesy

High_Chief:

^^^My dear that gal is venting her frustration on everybody here on NL. I understand she has sp.e.rm in her skull as brains, but that gal disgusts me, i swear down
Loool wat's your problem?ahahaha you ave been raging inside from b4, and kept coming @ me, so you got what you wanted, you should be HAPPY!bassstard smiley
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by HighChief4(m): 11:15pm On May 26, 2011
^^^And you will be wondering why you dont have a man in your life, Keep doing those fasting and prayers and maybe you will get a man in your life and your level of hatred will reduce drastically. I dont join issues with people that were plucked from the tree. Next time your customer forgets to pay you after phorkin you learn to deal with it and dont come here spewing rubbish. SLUT
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by Beync(f): 11:49pm On May 26, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

the above bolded is true BECAUSE this woman would have to have a very good reason why she wouldnt want to hand over the toto while claiming to love her man. unless her love had "conditions".
as we all know: MEN NEED TO MAKE LOVE TO LOVE while WOMEN NEED TO LOVE TO MAKE LOVE.

too many people out there are talking about LOVE but most have absolutely NO IDEA about what it means or even how it feels.
woman can so luv a man without giving sex to him outside marriage yes very tue. there are several reasons why a gfriend even thou she so luv the boy but wont indulge in sex with him especially if her believ is strongly against it. A woman also need to be physically and emotionally ready to give herself to a man. there shud be mutaul understanding for the deed to be done. If the gfriend has  genuin reasons why she dont want to, he shud reason with her, abi she is not keeping herself for real? he need to be patience with her till the time for it. that the sacrifice he shud make for luv too=patience.
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by Ekpoma1: 12:00am On May 27, 2011
OP, i seems not to get d gist from your stand. What do u do think u have done that will convince us that u truly love him. What do u do u have done/currently doing to convince us u truly love ur guy?
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by Pweety4me(f): 12:25am On May 27, 2011
Somebody's mad @ their mama ooo, c'mon poor baby don't cry embarassed
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by Nobody: 1:25am On May 27, 2011
Beync:

woman can so luv a man without giving sex to him outside marriage yes very tue. there are several reasons why a gfriend even thou she so luv the boy but wont indulge in sex with him especially if her believ is strongly against it. A woman also need to be physically and emotionally ready to give herself to a man. there shud be mutaul understanding for the deed to be done. If the gfriend has  genuin reasons why she dont want to, he shud reason with her, abi she is not keeping herself for real? he need to be patience with her till the time for it. that the sacrifice he shud make for luv too=patience.

you are right but the way poster wrote that she didnt want to hear about sex shows that she may be against the act, and that in itself could be the reason why poster doesnt believe her "love" for him.

if a women tells me she loves me, i expect her to jump from the 3rd mainland bridge, if i say so, OR SHUT UP FOREVER with this love nonsense!!
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by Beync(f): 7:02am On May 27, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

you are right but the way poster wrote that she didnt want to hear about sex shows that she may be against the act, and that in itself could be the reason why poster doesnt believe her "love" for him.

if a women tells me she loves me, i expect her to jump from the 3rd mainland bridge, if i say so, OR SHUT UP FOREVER with this love nonsense!!
Sure, i'l jump after he jumped
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by sexylogan(m): 7:44am On May 27, 2011
OP,

hav u tried givin him head? works wonders. nothing says 'i love you'

better than recieving head earli in the morning
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by drgica74: 12:39pm On May 27, 2011
At your age, you should be talking about Husband, not boy friend. Go and marry.
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by MissyB3(f): 12:54pm On May 27, 2011
You don't need to prove nada. Come to think of it, how is it possible to 'convince' others of one's emotion? undecided

If you actually care about him, it should be evident enough for him to realize. In a case where he fails to realize it and still continues to live in doubt, after all your deeds suggest so, you cannot be held responsible for his insecurity prob.
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by forkadict(m): 12:58pm On May 27, 2011
Missy ★ B:

You don't need to prove nada. Come to think of it, how is it possible to 'convince' others of one's emotion? undecided

If you actually care about him, it should be evident enough for him to realize. In a case where he fails to realize it and still continues to live in doubt, after all your deeds suggest so, you cannot be held responsible for his insecurity prob.

How madam?
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by MissyB3(f): 1:08pm On May 27, 2011
I would like to believe you can tell when someone is mad at you even without it being communicated.
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by Joespac(m): 2:38pm On May 27, 2011
Make him to understand u more and show him wat it means to lov,evry step u take make's u moderate.
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by kpolli(m): 2:41pm On May 27, 2011
U dont want to hear about sex, then we dont have anyother opinion
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by forkadict(m): 2:47pm On May 27, 2011
Missy ★ B:

I would like to believe you can tell when someone is mad at you even without it being communicated.

But that aint what the post and the poster are about. I would like to know how you expect the OP's boyfriend to just know that his chic loves him since according to you, he should know.
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by HighChief4(m): 3:52pm On May 27, 2011
Pweety4me:

Somebody's mad @ their mama ooo, c'mon poor baby don't cry embarassed

Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by shagaman: 4:16pm On May 27, 2011
show him love give him Booobi
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 27, 2011
Here is my list of suggestions.  smiley

[list]
[li]Be more romantic - Cook for him rather than eat out. Should you eat out, go to a place that allows the two of you to dine and be alone. [/li]
[li]Spend quality time - Take strolls together  smiley or rather than go out, spend time at his house, your house or if you live together dedicate a whole day to yourselves. Repeat this as often as possible perhaps a day of the weekend be it saturdays or sundays.[/li]
[li]Be intimate WITHOUT being physically intimate -  Show him affection without being s3xual. Hold his hand or Cuddle  smiley. Rub his back or give him a massage. Give him spontaneous kisses be it mouth to mouth or his cheek. Smile at him more.  smiley[/li]
[li]Tell him you love him more often - it might seem like it's no use considering this is the very thing he refuses to believe but you have to be consistent when you love someone. Let them know it by way of mouth and by actions.[/li]
[li][b]Support him - [/b]anytime he comes at you with an idea or seems ambitious about anything give him some support. Be someone he can rely on to have his corner/back and can trust.[/li]
[li][b]'Stroke his ego' - [/b]Compliment him. If you want you could give him pet names that make him feel good. You don't have to call him 'King' or 'Daddy' but think of his positive qualities and go from there.[/li]
[li][b]Show interest in his loved ones - [/b]Show interest in his family and friends. [/li]
[/list]
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by MrCork17: 4:36pm On May 27, 2011
MzDarkSkin. sweeery are u convinced u love me? dont lie! wink
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 27, 2011
Mr, Cork:

MzDarkSkin. sweeery are u convinced u love me? dont lie! wink

guweh, tongue
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by MrCork17: 5:07pm On May 27, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

guweh,  tongue

sweeery what happened to your picture?  who stole it? undecided
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 27, 2011
Mr, Cork:

sweeery what happened to your picture?  who stole it? undecided

Cork. . .spin around in circles for 60 minutes. then slap yourself tongue
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by chines4(m): 5:39pm On May 27, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Here is my list of suggestions.  smiley

[list]
[li]Be more romantic - Cook for him rather than eat out. Should you eat out, go to a place that allows the two of you to dine and be alone. [/li]
[li]Spend quality time - Take strolls together  smiley or rather than go out, spend time at his house, your house or if you live together dedicate a whole day to yourselves. Repeat this as often as possible perhaps a day of the weekend be it saturdays or sundays.[/li]
[li]Be intimate WITHOUT being physically intimate -  Show him affection without being s3xual. Hold his hand or Cuddle  smiley. Rub his back or give him a massage. Give him spontaneous kisses be it mouth to mouth or his cheek. Smile at him more.  smiley[/li]
[li]Tell him you love him more often - it might seem like it's no use considering this is the very thing he refuses to believe but you have to be consistent when you love someone. Let them know it by way of mouth and by actions.[/li]
[li][b]Support him - [/b]anytime he comes at you with an idea or seems ambitious about anything give him some support. Be someone he can rely on to have his corner/back and can trust.[/li]
[li][b]'Stroke his ego' - [/b]Compliment him. If you want you could give him pet names that make him feel good. You don't have to call him 'King' or 'Daddy' but think of his positive qualities and go from there.[/li]
[li][b]Show interest in his loved ones - [/b]Show interest in his family and friends. [/li]
[/list]

MsDarkskin na waooo your guy is trapped, if u practice what you preach

@Poster,
Go and do as she said. shikana, and if that did not work, then you know that u'r guy did not want love, but s3x
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by jpworld(m): 7:01pm On May 27, 2011
Love is very complicating issues. There is no perfect way to love someone, There must be a kind of mistake in a process of loving someone.

Understanding each other is another good way of loving someone.

If the guy believes there must be sex involve in the relationship, and you have a different believe that means understanding is missing in that relation.
So how will it work without understanding?

My own view is=. There is no solid relationship without sex.
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by sammieone(m): 7:08pm On May 27, 2011
Sincerely, men like other women want to be told of your feelings for them. For instance, if u don't call him once in a while, he will feel You don't love him. If you turn down his invitation he will feel the same. If you don't agree with him on decisions he will sure doubt you love. Its not all about sex but men crave for attention and when we don't get it we think otherwise,
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by dayokanu(m): 7:16pm On May 27, 2011
Just kill yourself for him, He would be convinced then
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by Amaechi5(m): 7:50pm On May 27, 2011
i have a friend of mine that once was in your position but what the guy has in mind is sex & was using the excuse of doubting the gals love.At the end she had sex with him and the guy was like now he believe in her love 4him.Just eight months after she did had sex with him and it seems they continued it,the guy said he is no longer interested in this relationship anymore and within one he stopped seeing her & even picking her calls and this my friend nearly killed herself cause the guy was the first person and it affected her performance in school cause everyday she is crying,saying this guy decieved her soul & used her body.In truth and in faith SEX IS NOT LOVE unless u want & willing to have sex with him & will never regret it if it turn the other way round at the end

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiance Has Strange Bedroom Needs / 17 Funny Photos That Trace The Legend Of The Yoruba Demon / How To Leave A Positive/Lasting First Impression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.