Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing (48901 Views)

Cats And Dogs Can Be Friends - And Here Is Your Proof! / Who Knew Cats And Dogs Could Be Sooo Funny As Parents? � / Get These Dogs NOW (2) (3) (4)

Re: Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing by Navalsadiq(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2021
suffering:
All these fake stories gaining traction on Nairaland. Dominique, this is why I consider the forum a gutter. It’s now mere pulp fiction.
so what are you doing here since you consider it a gutter
Re: Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing by project8(m): 10:00am On Sep 17, 2021
suffering:
All these fake stories gaining traction on Nairaland. Dominique, this is why I consider the forum a gutter. It’s now mere pulp fiction.
I have seen a trending video on Twitter where the pet dog was given a lady serious head and she was rili enjoying it. I can't remember the handle now but someone retweeted it. U can search it on google if you still don't believe
Re: Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing by Ikwerelastborn: 10:01am On Sep 17, 2021
Ishilove:

This is so sick. Where have people kept their consciences? I can't imagine opening legs down for my dog who hunts rats and lizards and eats from the waste bin to stick that same germ infested mouth into my... Oh God!!!
This lady you're too local and not exposed,sorry to say.Do you think is your regular Ekuke stray dog. Have you not seen fine pupils that are carried like handbag, which has nothing to do with hunting, even though it is bad keep with the right information

Re: Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2021
chiefodera:
I hate vagina people with passion. I need kids. Can someone advice me on how to get kids without visiting vagina people
Lmfao
Re: Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing by blazebaba(m): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2021
Guess this same shitt apply to djcuppy too.....no wonder she make front page...
Re: Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:02am On Sep 17, 2021
Ishilove:

This is so sick. Where have people kept their consciences? I can't imagine opening legs down for my dog who hunts rats and lizards and eats from the waste bin to stick that same germ infested mouth into my... Oh God!!!
Lmfao grin grin
Re: Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing by project8(m): 10:02am On Sep 17, 2021
Ishilove:
I find this hard to believe. VERY HARD to believe
i recently watched a video someone retweeted on my timeline , can't remember the handle though. It was disgusting sight... U can search it on twitter to see for yourself
Re: Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing by charleskl(m): 10:06am On Sep 17, 2021
See dz man...d Uber part true die...I did Uber 4 sum months so I knw grin
wonder233:
Fake story. The thing about Nigerians is that we are so sold on stereotypes and fake stories. Watch how people will be bearing witness to something they've never seen. Same stereotypes like "sugar mummies all over lagos and Abuja,", "Hot ladies fvking all uber divers", etc.

Re: Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing by wonder233: 10:08am On Sep 17, 2021
If you made this statement without having personally experienced any of what I mentioned, may all your life's toil be in vain
assent:

Because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it is not happening. I think you should shut up some.

Re: Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing by wonder233: 10:10am On Sep 17, 2021
Na lie, that's what you guys all say. The human mind is conditioned to conjure fantasies and project them as reality
charleskl:
See dz man...d Uber part true die...I did Uber 4 sum months so I knw grin
Re: Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing by Hassanmaye(m): 10:12am On Sep 17, 2021
dawnomike:
May we be saved from the rottened ones among the daughters of Eve...
Hahahhahahaha that gender!!
Re: Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing by charleskl(m): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2021
They wia instances wia passenger told me she doesn't have a dime to gve me WIC was a big lie unless I knack am.....ask Uber drivers who worked mainly at night be4 d pandemic....I had anoda woman who came from port Harcourt den too I carried, she waz all callin callin den I had 2 stay away.
wonder233:
Na lie, that's what you guys all say. The human mind is conditioned to conjure fantasies and project them as reality

Re: Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing by charleskl(m): 10:15am On Sep 17, 2021
U go fit Bleep guy anus smiley...if yes den I can link u
chiefodera:
I hate vagina people with passion. I need kids. Can someone advice me on how to get kids without visiting vagina people
Re: Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing by charleskl(m): 10:16am On Sep 17, 2021
No vex..na cum dey cause am
Ishilove:

Re: Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 17, 2021
Eviana, how far? What version of sweetener is the best? Honey, stevia, molasses? Single matured women and lovers of dogs. wink

Re: Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing by charleskl(m): 10:18am On Sep 17, 2021
Be like say na to dey wear rag dey bleep sure pass be dat....
pacespot:

The sex with a dog is dirtier, women love dirty sex, I mean the dirtiest sex. That is why if you know how to rough handle a woman, she will never leave you unless you run. Don't be surprised most of these girls have their own boyfriends, but the lack of inhibition towards the dog makes the sex more enjoyable to them. That is why those old Aunts asking you as a little kid to rub your hands on their back or any sensitive parts of their body when mum is not at home enjoy doing so grin
Re: Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing by Babalola0920: 10:19am On Sep 17, 2021
nyiamfrank:
In other news!

I swear we need more than SHARIA we need IRON LAW rate of IMMORALITY is unacceptable
Re: Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing by charleskl(m): 10:19am On Sep 17, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
But some girls finds pleasure in that, you will be completely gobsmacked by what most of these girls do just for pleasure sake, very disgusting.

I pity some men that put their mouth into that same place.

Re: Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing by Barbiturate(m): 10:21am On Sep 17, 2021
wonder233:

https://www..ng/news/watch-video-see-the-shocking-video-of-a-dog-licking-the-private-part-of-a-girl
Re: Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing by charleskl(m): 10:21am On Sep 17, 2021
Oga...even tho u carry monkey go American, he go still dey find tree climb....Dog is still Dog
Ikwerelastborn:

This lady you're too local and not exposed,sorry to say.Do you think is your regular Ekuke stray dog. Have you not seen fine pupils that are carried like handbag, which has nothing to do with hunting, even though it is bad keep with the right information
Re: Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing by MYGRATEskillz(m): 10:22am On Sep 17, 2021
Liars... They always know someone that know someone. Come out and boldly tell us the one you do!
Re: Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing by riczy(m): 10:31am On Sep 17, 2021
Wen u call dem bitch, they cry fowl, they tear gas am?
Re: Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 17, 2021
ImaIma1:
There was a video trending on Twitter about 2weeks ago where a dog was giving a lady head. Very disgusting.

Do you care for a gift grin

Re: Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing by Broveens42(m): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2021
pacespot:

The sex with a dog is dirtier, women love dirty sex, I mean the dirtiest sex. That is why if you know how to rough handle a woman, she will never leave you unless you run. Don't be surprised most of these girls have their own boyfriends, but the lack of inhibition towards the dog makes the sex more enjoyable to them. That is why those old Aunts asking you as a little kid to rub your hands on their back or any sensitive parts of their body when mum is not at home enjoy doing so grin

You are right.
Most of them love dirty talks while the action goes on
Re: Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing by thundafire: 10:36am On Sep 17, 2021
So it means DJ CUPPY comes to mind grin I didn't say anything oh
Re: Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing by SEGLIZ: 10:44am On Sep 17, 2021
yes this shows we are well westernised, the likes of bbnaija is also showing us the way forward.

why blame those ladies when this is the price to pay for copying everything western and european.

needless would I blame the west or europe for our predicament but the who we are that can't draw a clear cut line for development, likewise be ourselves.

Re: Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing by ThEGodFaThEr104: 10:48am On Sep 17, 2021
Sarahade, your attention is needed on this thread.
This is why sexual perversion of any kind shouldn't be tolerated.
Re: Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing by chidextec: 10:49am On Sep 17, 2021
Please tell me this is a lie. Send me the video for more clarity
YoungDaNaval:
Pm me for videos. Its all over the internet

Re: Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 17, 2021
Ishilove:

I can't wrap my head around such debauchery existing. I just can't believe it

Bush woman, can't you see all your friends are silent. mor dullu

Re: Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing by od501: 10:58am On Sep 17, 2021
Ropostic120:
The highest level of whoredoms

Remind me, the future is wetin again?

See This Little Tortoise I Saw At Our Backyard / Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" / Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou