Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Is Single (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Is Single (video) (1239 Views)

Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) / Sonia Morales Says She Is Single / Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Is Single (video) by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, professionally known as DJ Cuppy, has revealed why she is still single despite the money and fame she has.

The Disc Jockey who disclosed this on her IG page while dancing to a song ‘Way 2 sexy’ by Drake, said she has finally come to a conclusion that the reason why she is still single is because that she is too sexy.

“I’ve come to the conclusion that the reason that I’m single is that I’m way TOO SEXY”, she wrote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKfovdf5usw

https://.com/dj-cuppy-reveals-why-she-is-single/

Lalasticlala

Re: Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Is Single (video) by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
Mine I'm single for a lot of reasons.
Lack of trust,
Fear of being used,
Lies men tell,
Regret for loving so much,
Anger for broken promises,
Hatred for being abused,

The list is endless.

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Is Single (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
isnt it obvious why she is single?!?!?! no man wanna settle with a babe who tongue kiss her dogs...

***SPIT ON FLOOR***

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Is Single (video) by chatinent: 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2021
Thought Anthony Joshua was there?

Another janitor?

Mehn..
Re: Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Is Single (video) by chatinent: 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Lack of trust,
Fear of being used,
Lies men tell,
Hatred for being abused,

The list is endless.

Wrong.
You are single because you kept meeting the wrong people.
Re: Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Is Single (video) by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
[s]
MrBrownJay1:
isnt it obvious why she is single?!?!?! no man wanna settle with a babe who tongue kiss her dogs...

***SPIT ON FLOOR***

[/s]There is nothing wrong there.
Those days I had a puppy as pet, it normally licks me. If I get injured, my puppy would lick the wound and believe me it heals faster than any drug.
Re: Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Is Single (video) by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
chatinent:

Wrong.
You are single because you kept meeting the wrong people.
OK let's just say that all men are wrong.
Re: Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Is Single (video) by Davash222(m): 11:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
[s][/s]There is nothing wrong there.
Those days I had a puppy as pet, it normally licks me. If I get injured, my puppy would lick the wound and believe me it heals faster than any drug.
You're sick!

Why force an innocent dog to lick infectious bacteria from your body?

5 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Is Single (video) by chatinent: 11:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
OK let's just say that all men are wrong.

To women who were wronged. You need to meet the right people.
Re: Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Is Single (video) by chatinent: 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

And you will carry it up and kiss it?

I now understand why the puppy is now in the past tense.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Is Single (video) by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
chatinent:

To women who were wronged. You need to meet the right people.
My last boyfriend never told me 'it's over'.
I just woke up one day to see his wedding picture on his Facebook profile.
Just forget it.. Life is not far.

I know I'm bad but not to a point that I will be planning secret marriage with someone while I'm with another person giving him hope of marriage.
Re: Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Is Single (video) by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
chatinent:

And you will carry it up and kiss it?

I now understand why the puppy is now in the past tense.
I don't kiss dog but I allowed it licked me. The warm tongue of a fog is so ....... Fill in the gap.

PS: It licked my outer skin and wounds ONLY.
Re: Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Is Single (video) by chatinent: 11:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

I know I'm bad but not to a point that I will be planning secret marriage with someone while I'm with another person giving him hope of marriage.

At least, you acknowledged you are bad too.

It's time to move on, baby girl.

You'll definitely find a nice person if your requirements aren't too gold and sawdust. I just hope you aren't searching for that right person in wrong places.
Re: Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Is Single (video) by NwaNimo1(m): 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Is Single (video) by chatinent: 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I don't kiss dog but I allowed it licked me. The warm tongue of a fog is so ....... Fill in the gap.

That's why it died.
Re: Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Is Single (video) by ChiefSosa(m): 11:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
That DJ cuppy girl is obviously living in a fantasy world, where she believes everything is all cute and she poops cotton candy. She's almost 30, yet she's acting like she's a 12 year old girl living in a Barbie world filled with glitters, unicorn, rainbows,etc...
FutureIsFemale:

The other time you said you went to visit a man, and he had planted a camera to record you. He eventually recorded you and was blackmailing you with the video (which I believe is your sex tape) for years. Did it occur to you that you so called boyfriend that got married without informing you must have seen the video? Anyway, when next you see him please tell him I wish him a Happy Married Life!
P.s. You hate men so much and believe all men are useless, yet you're on a forum owned by a man. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Is Single (video) by Coldsperm: 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
I am still single because my gbola is too big. Some babes rejected me immediately they sighted my Joystick cos of its size. Those that allowed me dance legbegbe couldn't even allow me to ejaculate. They hardly last upto 4 or 5 minutes before they start crying and shouting on top their voices while the strong ones would push me away and wear back their clothes. The only person that likes the size of my Bazooka is my 61 years old Landlady. I snatched her from the bike man that used to run errands for her and always used that opportunity to always shine her Congo. Since the first day she tasted my Pim-pim, she stopped the stupid and yeye bike man from touching her. I am so happy that I have now gotten her 'wholesale'. But I can't marry her nah. Her first child should be my age mate and he is based abroad. Maybe I should go for an operation to reduce it because it is now becoming a problem rather than a blessing to me. That is why I am still single at the age of 39.
Re: Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Is Single (video) by streetsoldier1(m): 11:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Lack of trust,
Fear of being used,
Lies men tell,
Hatred for being abused,

The list is endless.

urgent 2k isnt in the list, biko add that one too
Re: Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Is Single (video) by Elliot2(m): 12:12am On Sep 17, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

The boyfriend you used and dumped nkor? Or you think karma no dey see for night?
Re: Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Is Single (video) by Humanoid01(m): 12:35am On Sep 17, 2021
ChiefSosa:
That DJ cuppy girl is obviously living in a fantasy world, where she believes everything is all cute and she poops cotton candy. She's almost 30, yet she's acting like she's a 12 year old girl living in a Barbie world filled with glitters, unicorn, rainbows,etc...

The other time you said you went to visit a man, and he had planted a camera to record you. He eventually recorded you and was blackmailing you with the video (which I believe is your sex tape) for years. Did it occur to you that you so called boyfriend that got married without informing you must have seen the video? Anyway, when next you see him please tell him I wish him a Happy Married Life!
P.s. You hate men so much and believe all men are useless, yet you're on a forum owned by a man. Smh
Not even that, she even wants to get married.
Re: Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Is Single (video) by mbaboy(m): 12:45am On Sep 17, 2021
Pls come let me love u
FutureIsFemale:
Lack of trust,
Fear of being used,
Lies men tell,
Hatred for being abused,

The list is endless.
Re: Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Is Single (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:57am On Sep 17, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

dogs lick their own anus; dog put their snout in other dogs nyansh, lick their paws and lick themselves to clean themselves; biatch dogs lick their anus when in heat... and you have the audacity to tell me that there is nothing wrong with putting your own mouth/lips/tongue on a filthy dog? whats next? have sex with dogs and say there is nothing wrong with it?

abeg go tell this madness to someone else....KISSING A DOG IS NOT NORMAL and furthermore its DISGUSTING... whether you indulge in this act or not.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Is Single (video) by DrPurple(m): 12:58am On Sep 17, 2021
She is single because she wanted to be single

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Is Single (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:59am On Sep 17, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

FutureIsFemale:

WANDAFUL....
Re: Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Is Single (video) by assent: 1:05am On Sep 17, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Lack of trust,
Fear of being used,
Lies men tell,
Hatred for being abused,

The list is endless.

And I've noticed that used and dumped girls are the ones that become overnight, makeshift feminists in Nigeria.

By the way, are you an evening newspaper?!
Re: Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Is Single (video) by neyoohhh: 2:10am On Sep 17, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Which tribe are you sweetheart
Re: Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Is Single (video) by Jerryherd: 3:44am On Sep 17, 2021
Lots of guys are in her DM, lots are on to her directly just like Zlatan... Yet she wants other rich Niggar while friendzoning
Re: Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Is Single (video) by femi4: 6:02am On Sep 17, 2021
Sometimes she just talk sha like a pry 3 school girl

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Is Single (video) by elonmuskbaby: 6:03am On Sep 17, 2021
grin

Cuppy no give nairaland frustrated audience food chop o.na wetin them dey find be that.opportunity to insult you
Re: Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Is Single (video) by elonmuskbaby: 6:06am On Sep 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

dogs lick their own anus; dog put their snout in other dogs nyansh, lick their paws and lick themselves to clean themselves; biatch dogs lick their anus when in heat... and you have the audacity to tell me that there is nothing wrong with putting your own mouth/lips/tongue on a filthy dog? whats next? have sex with dogs and say there is nothing wrong with it?

abeg go tell this madness to someone else....KISSING A DOG IS NOT NORMAL and furthermore its DISGUSTING... whether you indulge in this act or not.
wahala for who dog dey give head and wahala for man wey put tongue inside where dog dey lick.similarly wahala for man wey dey share him girlfriend with dog grin grin grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Is Single (video) by elonmuskbaby: 6:11am On Sep 17, 2021
Jerryherd:
Lots of guys are in her DM, lots are on to her directly just like Zlatan... Yet she wants other rich Niggar while friendzoning
no be Zlatan dey fight her?
Re: Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Is Single (video) by elonmuskbaby: 6:17am On Sep 17, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

babe I like you but this is totally wrong.this action can expose you to diseases.what if the dog harbours tongue infection? Abi you don't know dogs eat poo?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Tells Kanye West To Stop Putting Pete Davison In Danger / Stephanie Okereke Linus And Her Husband Celebrates 10-years Marriage Anniversary / Hilda Baci: Here's What Her Automated House Looks Like!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.