Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

How FFK Sold Out Sunday Igboho And Nnamadi Kanu To Hausa-fulani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How FFK Sold Out Sunday Igboho And Nnamadi Kanu To Hausa-fulani (1023 Views)

Would Tinubu Release Nnamadi Kanu. / Watch Out!!! Sunday Igboho Will Be Kidnap By DSS / Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How FFK Sold Out Sunday Igboho And Nnamadi Kanu To Hausa-fulani by Natajo2021: 12:53am On Sep 17, 2021
To many viewers and readers of my post, I made mention that FFK is a traitor and an informant of Hausa-Fulani.
He was the man behind the downfall of Kanu and Ighoho.
The news will soon become a public knowledge, FFK visited Yaya Bello in early 2021 ,he had a closed door discussion with Bello that he had an idea on how Hausa-Fulani led FG can bring Kanu to Nigeria, his plot was executed by Buhari agents who deceived Kanu and tricked him to Kenya.
Today, the rest was history.
He also visited Sunday Igboho, pretending to be sympathetic to his course, at end of his visit, he reported back to Abuja, and informed his paymaster that the best time to get rid of Igboho without shedding much blood was night time.
3 months later, Igboho is a forgotten story.

https://www.nairaland.com/6723551/buhari-destroyer-nation

You can read the link above, posted on August 28 2021.

Now, he got his reward. Igboho and Kanu were warned to be very careful with this congenital traitor, but they did not listen.
FFK father did same thing to Awolowo, like his late Father like his son.

9 Likes

Re: How FFK Sold Out Sunday Igboho And Nnamadi Kanu To Hausa-fulani by Jerryherd: 1:12am On Sep 17, 2021
Nonsense post

3 Likes

Re: How FFK Sold Out Sunday Igboho And Nnamadi Kanu To Hausa-fulani by Unruly7(m): 1:17am On Sep 17, 2021
Jerryherd:
Nonsense post

Read the post again
This time with your sense

16 Likes

Re: How FFK Sold Out Sunday Igboho And Nnamadi Kanu To Hausa-fulani by yyba: 1:22am On Sep 17, 2021
Effect of too much intake of weed and tramadol grin

3 Likes

Re: How FFK Sold Out Sunday Igboho And Nnamadi Kanu To Hausa-fulani by Guestlander: 1:54am On Sep 17, 2021
Garbage post.

2 Likes

Re: How FFK Sold Out Sunday Igboho And Nnamadi Kanu To Hausa-fulani by SweetiliciousD: 2:10am On Sep 17, 2021
Haha haha hahaha

Not new to me.

The day he was invited by pan Igbo and Yoruba in diaspora to speak on zoom, his tone gave him away as a caliphate ambassador.

We knew.

He got his pay!

2 Likes

Re: How FFK Sold Out Sunday Igboho And Nnamadi Kanu To Hausa-fulani by Kaymaxi2222(m): 5:12am On Sep 17, 2021
Really I am totally disappointed in him
Re: How FFK Sold Out Sunday Igboho And Nnamadi Kanu To Hausa-fulani by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:38am On Sep 17, 2021
because he ported is that the reason you are roping him with this.if you have post this two months ago, it would have been better

1 Like

Re: How FFK Sold Out Sunday Igboho And Nnamadi Kanu To Hausa-fulani by epondudu: 7:02am On Sep 17, 2021
Op.......ffk is about to die you get ready.
Re: How FFK Sold Out Sunday Igboho And Nnamadi Kanu To Hausa-fulani by Truthissupreme: 7:09am On Sep 17, 2021
hakeemhakeem:
because he ported is that the reason you are roping him with this.if you have post this two months ago, it would have been better
Yoruba Muslim

You don mix agbo and London dry gin again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How FFK Sold Out Sunday Igboho And Nnamadi Kanu To Hausa-fulani by cybersoldiers: 7:25am On Sep 17, 2021
Natajo2021:
To many viewers and readers of my post, I made mention that FFK is a traitor and an informant of Hausa-Fulani.
He was the man behind the downfall of Kanu and Ighoho.
The news will soon become a public knowledge, FFK visited Yaya Bello in early 2021 ,he had a closed door discussion with Bello that he had an idea on how Hausa-Fulani led FG can bring Kanu to Nigeria, his plot was executed by Buhari agents who deceived Kanu and tricked him to Kenya.
Today, the rest was history.
He also visited Sunday Igboho, pretending to be sympathetic to his course, at end of his visit, he reported back to Abuja, and informed his paymaster that the best time to get rid of Igboho without shedding much blood was night time.
3 months later, Igboho is a forgotten story.

https://www.nairaland.com/6723551/buhari-destroyer-nation

You can read the link above, posted on August 28 2021.

Now, he got his reward. Igboho and Kanu were warned to be very careful with this congenital traitor, but they did not listen.
FFK father did same thing to Awolowo, like his late Father like his son.

That's Yoruba for you.

That's their way and how they survive.

3 Likes

Re: How FFK Sold Out Sunday Igboho And Nnamadi Kanu To Hausa-fulani by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 17, 2021
Nonsense I wonder why ipob terrorist keep attacking themselves to noble Yoruba nation.
Re: How FFK Sold Out Sunday Igboho And Nnamadi Kanu To Hausa-fulani by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:09am On Sep 17, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Yoruba Muslim

You don mix agbo and London dry gin again

Your problems when never things doesn't favour you,you calls people names. I believed If I have said other wise you wouldn't called me Yoruba Muslim, of which you right. If that pains you take a rope
Re: How FFK Sold Out Sunday Igboho And Nnamadi Kanu To Hausa-fulani by Truthissupreme: 8:11am On Sep 17, 2021
hakeemhakeem:

Your problems when never things doesn't favour you,you calls people names. I believed If I have said other wise you wouldn't called me Yoruba Muslim, of which you right. If that pains you take a rope
I can't take a rope I don't self destruct like Abiola, Awolowo
Re: How FFK Sold Out Sunday Igboho And Nnamadi Kanu To Hausa-fulani by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:42am On Sep 17, 2021
Truthissupreme:
I can't take a rope I don't self destruct like Abiola, Awolowo

As usual name calling

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Gas Sold In Your Area? / 2023: Igbo Group Begs Osinbajo To Contest, ‘our VP Is Capable, Says Gov Uzodinma / Failed Promise Throwback: Peter Obi Planned Monorail System For Onitsha In 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.