Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,010 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. (41666 Views)

Dolphins Migrating Through Dolphin Estate, Lagos Caught On Camera By Fishermen / Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . / Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by LLSAINT(m): 11:12am On Sep 17, 2021
If genocide is for humans wetin we go call this one? undecided
Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by officialralph: 11:16am On Sep 17, 2021
thesicilian:
Hundreds of thousands of humans are dying daily in the hands of terrorists and so called bandits but it doesn't spark this much outrage.

What's your point. This is not Nigeria.
Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by isax(m): 11:34am On Sep 17, 2021
Fresh fish grin grin grin grin
make dem send some frozen ones come naija
Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by ojjp: 11:35am On Sep 17, 2021
But who and who is outraging exactly?
Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by Ikwerelastborn: 11:41am On Sep 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Sometimes I begin to wonder if na the same hearts we and these oyinbo people get at all.....

Just imagine am na, ordinary massacre of animals dey spark global outrage like this,talk more of wetin for cor happen if to say na human beings this kind thing happen to....

But for here, serial killings and massacre don become normal thing.........Well, it's well cha sad
What are u saying no be same oyibo massacre the dolphins

1 Like

Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by Ikwerelastborn: 11:43am On Sep 17, 2021
Buliwyf:

That's what happens when you are civilized. Unlike in Africa where we are numb to pain and suffering due to be inundated by it daily.
You guys are inferior black monkeys actually no be same oyibo kill the dolphins, nawa pp

2 Likes

Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by TerrorSquad147: 11:43am On Sep 17, 2021
McOluOmo:
walahi

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
until konji comes knocking tongue
Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by Ikwerelastborn: 11:44am On Sep 17, 2021
Litmus:
I’m only on this thread out of fascination for how this topic will be turned into some form of negative commentary on Nigeria and it turned out I didn’t have long to wait. See below:

Funny enough na same oyibo dem de praise kill the dolphins grin grin cheesy inferiority complex is bad

1 Like

Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by SeriouslySense(m): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2021
This is Genocide.

I am not happy too.
Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 17, 2021
Some of these areas do breed and do festival it is still hurtful
Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by Donaluta(m): 11:55am On Sep 17, 2021
Lalasticlala why you like anything animal.. naa threads weh concern animals dem dey see you.. you go like meat shaaa
Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by RillJ(m): 11:58am On Sep 17, 2021
Buliwyf:

That's what happens when you are civilized. Unlike in Africa where we are numb to pain and suffering due to be inundated by it daily.

Are the killers Africans or part of your 'civilized' world?
Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by Drsnives(m): 11:58am On Sep 17, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Thou shall not live by bread alone.
Deputy jesus you are sighted
Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by RillJ(m): 11:59am On Sep 17, 2021
Imagine if this was practiced in a black African Country!
Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
Starseed:
Why kill Dolphins that help humans?. Dolphins reason like humans. Killing them is like killing humans living in water.

The country should be sanctioned severely. This is a gruesome atrocity

Sanctioned by who and for what? Too many kids on this platform.
Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by SarkinYarki: 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
Human beings are horrible creature
Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by Masterclass32: 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nigerians have been killed in their thousands in the past 6yrs by Fulani militia and there's no global outrage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by SeriouslySense(m): 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
You are right.

But the priority of the world is not about Africa, Africa for them is a Jungle and does not concern them.

So it's left for us to make a difference for ourselves, so when you see people trying to make a difference here, then we should be supportive, not insultive, as if it's humility to stay ignorant, we should contribute, play a part in making a difference, we should seek knowledge and always learn, don't insult people that are trying to seek knowledge, that they are over sabi.

Without random changes, we will remain in the same place.

Masterclass32:
Nigerians have been killed in their thousands in the past 6yrs by Fulani militia and there's no global outrage.
Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by Buliwyf: 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

You guys are inferior black monkeys actually no be same oyibo kill the dolphins, nawa pp

Stupid talk. You want to compare people killing dolphins to you African animals killing humans because of cow or carrying out genocide? It's not your fault. Comprehension is your problem. Black monkey indeed.
Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by Playermayweda(m): 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2021
No be everything person suppose chop sis na stupidity and wickedness walai, such beautiful creatures, killin them, a lot.of people actually do more harm than good, Imagine an european country.doin this
Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by Starseed(m): 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
Plead:

Sanctioned by who and for what? Too many kids on this platform.

Did u just say kids?..

I think the only kid in this platform is *you*. Cos you are a dumb*ss who don't read to understand that killing dolphins is a global crime. When an illiterate tries so hard to be relevant. This is what happens.

Poor dumb*ss kid
Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by WoundedLamb: 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Americans will bomb millions of innocent civilians and laugh over it but start crying when the food that the good Lord provided for me is being prepared.

Foolish country!!
America was not even mentioned in the write-up.
Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
Starseed:

Did u just say kids?..

I think the only kid in this platform is *you*. Cos you are a dumb*ss who don't read to understand that killing dolphins is a global crime. When an illiterate tries so hard to be relevant. This is what happens.

Poor dumb*ss kid

There's nothing you or anyone else can do about it unless they decide to stop the practice by themselves. The highest that can happen is "Global Outrage", but it ends there.
I don't expect a dunce like you that know nothing about geopolitics to understand.

Well, direct your further mentions to small-minded bumpkins of your ilk.
Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by kamalbob(m): 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
dignity33:
Faroe Islands government has said they will review the country's dolphin hunt policies after photos and videos of nearly 1,500 dolphins being slaughtered on Sunday sparked global outrage since the incident. The massacre is believed to be the largest single hunt of cetaceans—a group comprising whales, dolphins and porpoises—ever recorded worldwide.
The hunt, known locally as the "grindadráp," (often referred to as an opportunistic and non-commercial hunt) saw whalers target a massive pod of white-sided dolphins, herding the animals into Danish waters where they were cornered and stabbed to death. Under Faroese law, the hunt—a long-lasting tradition in the region—is deemed legal, although many dispute the practice as unsustainable slaughter and unnecessary suffering.

A total of 1,428 dolphins were killed in just over one hour in an event many on social media have since condemned as cruel, archaic and barbaric. The graphic images have sparked anger directed towards Faroese and Danish authorities, who are under pressure to end the practice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFIgLmhvJwo

Heartless morons, mtsww
Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by advanceDNA: 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
delzbaba:
It helps the ecology of the island, if they stop the tradition, the dolphins would be so much during migration that some would drown anyways.

Fish go drown inside in water??
U sure of wetin you dey talk so??
Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by delzbaba(m): 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
advanceDNA:

Fish go drown inside in water??
U sure of wetin you dey talk so??
Those dolphins migrate to that sea shore annualy, thats why those humans can kill them so easily, if the humans are not there the fish will choke the seashore and some would drown.
Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by jarx: 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
Such Adorable animal. E for no touch me if na shark them kill like that.
Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by caandi: 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
This is uncalled for. The sight is so bloody. How can I under this?
End time hunting
Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by orlaglobal234: 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
Chaiii OH my God see meat oo, Anyway RIP to them. So in case if you guys don't know how to buried them help us to export them to Nigeria we would give them befitting burial in our pot of soups
Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by Yankee101: 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2021
Barbaric
Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by advanceDNA: 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
delzbaba:
Those dolphins migrate to that sea shore annualy, thats why those humans can kill them so easily, if the humans are not there the fish will choke the seashore and some would drown.

Fish migrate towards the seashore..I get that part... Man has easy access to kill plenty of them..I get that part too...

Can u explain how a fish can drown on water...I don't understand that part...

It's like saying human drown inside air...

If they move towards the shore..will they come on land...or go go back if nobody tries to kill them..
Re: Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. by delzbaba(m): 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
advanceDNA:

Fish migrate towards the seashore..I get that part... Man has easy access to kill plenty of them..I get that part too...

Can u explain how a fish can drown on water...I don't understand that part...

It's like saying human drown inside air...

If they move towards the shore..will they come on land...or go go back if nobody tries to kill them..

once they get to shore its very difficult for them to go back to sea, just like a stampede at a concert when too many people cramp into one tiny space at once just picture that,,and this dolphins move in pods i.e follow the leader they keep cramping one tiny part of the shore until they drown some,,fish can drown just google it for more enlightenment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Baby Python? (Pics) / Hand Swells After Killing A Snake / One Of These Rats Must Have Bitten My Friend (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.