Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall (30796 Views)

Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima / Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) / Osinbajo An Emissary Of Satan, Betrayed The Church – Fani-kayode. Read Details! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Covidodo: 8:27am On Sep 17, 2021
Lol
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by wonder233: 8:28am On Sep 17, 2021
I don't care. It has nothing to do with me
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 17, 2021
You were making sense until you mentioned Tinubu. We still haven’t learned anything all these years!

4 Likes

Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by MrMcJay(m): 8:30am On Sep 17, 2021
There are inevitable cracks within PDP and Apc. Factions within the PDP and Apc will come together to float a new party. It is weakened PDP, Apc and the new party that will contest in 2023.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by suffering: 8:30am On Sep 17, 2021
Nairaland is littered with lowlives. Despite knowing that politicians speak from all sides of their mouths, idiots here still fill pages with news of their hackneyed actions. Na poverty fit una as sense far well well.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by clothingonline(m): 8:31am On Sep 17, 2021
Saraki left Apc to pdp
Atiku left Apc to pdp
Akpabio left pdp to Apc

Why criticize ffk then some people just hate for no reason
If you praise above for defection and criticize another it’s two Mouth

Check signature men clothing payment on delivery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:32am On Sep 17, 2021
I wish I can just show you response got from yoruba Facebook page for Tinubu presidents candidacy... true true that man is likely to lose block vote from West if he contest.. I don't know yorubas are getting wiser and seeing the reality
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by ofegeloungeyah(m): 8:34am On Sep 17, 2021
Are u sure he would be working for Tinubu not Yaya Bello... Anybody that wins apc primary is the nxt presido
Jerewise332:
What I'm seeing in this whole thing is that,FFk will be given an appointment when baba Tinubu emerges as the president.
More so,the man just want to belong.

1 Like

Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Princedapace(m): 8:34am On Sep 17, 2021
ArcFresky:
Nigerians deserve the bad leadership and terrible economy we get.

Hunger have blocked our brains in this country.

FFK that should be in Jail is prancing about.

If PDP wins next presidential watch as all of them will leave APC and go to PDP

Lol
Nigerians no get sense. They deserve the leadership they get. We are actually losers in leadership. We don't know how to govern our selves. Too bad. We keep proving the whites right.
See how we are celebrating nonsense.
Tomorrow, this will defect to PDP, this to APC. Same set of humans, running up and down as failures.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by phemmie06(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2021
What is the difference between FFK and dog, dog will surely eat its vomit now FFK is eating or has completely eaten is words. Shame on him.
Anyways OBJ has already define FFK for us.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by AmazingELixir: 8:36am On Sep 17, 2021
[[s]quote author=blackpanda post=105894871]Bottom line: 2023 is going to be a battle between south and north. The battle ground will be within APC as pdp is practically dead!

The best candidate for the south remains Tinubu or osinbajo ( but most likely Tinubu as of today), the north is yet to present a candidate but we know that if or when they do it'll come with a bang!

All those insulting Fani Kayode should stop. The truth is that the guy is a survivalist. Highest bidder grin cheesy[/quote][/s]

Nonsense!!
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by sukar886: 8:36am On Sep 17, 2021
FFK join apc because of his boss Jonathan, Jonathan will soon join Apc , e go shock una
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:36am On Sep 17, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
FFK is not a fool. He might be unethical but not stupid. The guy is calculatingly trying to end on the winning team. He has gained media popularity over the years. Who knows his next move ?
He is a huge fool
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by israelmao(m): 8:36am On Sep 17, 2021
FFK is not a man to be trusted he lacks principle and honesty,we don't need such a leader.Every man's integrity is measured by how he remains true to what he says.Though I wouldn't be surprised if Osinbajo becomes the flagbearer of APC.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Celense(m): 8:36am On Sep 17, 2021
Am not against or surprised that FFK joined APC. The reason why some people were shocked is that it was unexpected.

Not all those that calls you my friend, is really your friend.

If paraventure Jonathan joins APC, they'll give him automatic ticket to run for president maybe with the condition that in the next four years, he'll hand over to another fulani.

If it's not Jonathan, maybe another person from the South south.

If it happens that way, by then the Yorubas might have woke up from slumber to realise to the fulanis had been against them all this while.

They just want to parade and use Tinubu for the meantime. After using him, they'll dump him. Forget about what you are seeing on the internet.

This government is the more you look, the less you see.

blackpanda:
Bottom line: 2023 is going to be a battle between south and north. The battle ground will be within APC as pdp is practically dead!

The best candidate for the south remains Tinubu or osinbajo ( but most likely Tinubu as of today), the north is yet to present a candidate but we know that if or when they do it'll come with a bang!

All those insulting Fani Kayode should stop. The truth is that the guy is a survivalist. Highest bidder grin cheesy
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Asokobieke: 8:37am On Sep 17, 2021
But what happens to his fight for the release of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho?
Is this man not fighting for his stomach so?
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Levinas: 8:37am On Sep 17, 2021
blackpanda:
Bottom line: 2023 is going to be a battle between south and north. The battle ground will be within APC as pdp is practically dead!

All those insulting Fani Kayode should stop. The truth is that the guy is a survivalist. Highest bidder grin cheesy

Survivalist you say? In other words, the Petyr Baelish (little finger) kind of mentality.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Oppavii(m): 8:38am On Sep 17, 2021
Hand writing wey dey for wall, na person write am ...
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Angelfrost(m): 8:39am On Sep 17, 2021
Mr. Op... You have spoken subjectively well (I will overlook your obvious prejudice and obsequiousness).

However, FFK messed up morally, intellectually, and pathetically!... If there is no more honor and integrity among our elite politicians, how can the nation ever hope to be better??!

If there is no solid or strong opposition with a massive backing of the populace (As seen in America, UK, South Africa, etc), how can the ruling party ever sit up and stay in the right path of progress??! How can elected officials be arsed about high performance and delivering on electoral mandates?!!

You see, this is where I question the intelligence, fore-sight and patriotism of many of you young Nigerians! This nation is in big trouble!!!
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 17, 2021
What chance does he have, what are his precedents...we have other more credible southern politicians. Peter obi, and a host of a few, for presidency, Senate president. Ministers don't have clout in Nigerian political structure. We need credible intelligent men, he is not one of the best Southern politicians we have. We need serious people.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Loverboy3333: 8:40am On Sep 17, 2021
blackpanda:

FKK is going to prepare the ground for goodluck Jonathan, na politics don't take it personal
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by BabaO2: 8:40am On Sep 17, 2021
blackpanda:

Who is Bankrolling you?
Is FFK a politician or a mere beggar.
No one will pitch tent with FFK in SW for your information. They have said it long time back that anyone is free to join the train, but dont give them the chance into the drivers seat.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by fujirice: 8:40am On Sep 17, 2021
Marquee8:

I concur.

The South East will continue to be the underdog in our national politics if we continue to play sentimental politics.

Politically, no one takes the South East serious and the people are not helping matters. Always backing the wrong horse.
When you guys say that the Igbos keep backing the wrong horse, I do wonder because whenever I look at the situation of our country, it presents nothing to be happy about. If this is what the “right horses” can offer, then we are in serious trouble as a Nation.

6 Likes

Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by frowland(m): 8:41am On Sep 17, 2021
[s]
Felimax:
Your pemutation is possible but not devisable. I am enjoying the card PDP is playing, in no distant time more party members will go to APC and trust me the party structure will crack. PDP should just remain focus.
Truth is Nigerians are sick and tired of APC and they need more clowns to saturate the party. My utmost hope is that the rest of the country can have APC if they so desire but not SOUTH SOUTH. So be it GOD!
[/s]
Comment of a brainwashed fellow. All politicians are the same, different sides of same coin. The earlier you realize this the better for you. Oh wait!
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Jonathan39: 8:42am On Sep 17, 2021
Tinubu president of Nigeria? grin grin

Goodluck Jonathan is in APC already, SE+SS+NORTH sealed. Keep dreaming boy
blackpanda:

1 Like

Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Angelfrost(m): 8:42am On Sep 17, 2021
Jerewise332:
What I'm seeing in this whole thing is that,FFk will be given an appointment when baba Tinubu emerges as the president.
More so,the man just want to belong.

When Tinubu becomes president! WHEN??! Not even IF!

I pity this country sha!!!

Lemme be watching and observing you all from my position of detachment! 1 Dollar will hit 1000 Naira by December!
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by MT: 8:43am On Sep 17, 2021
Felimax:
Your pemutation is possible but not devisable. I am enjoying the card PDP is playing, in no distant time more party members will go to APC and trust me the party structure will crack. PDP should just remain focus.
Truth is Nigerians are sick and tired of APC and they need more clowns to saturate the party. My utmost hope is that the rest of the country can have APC if they so desire but not SOUTH SOUTH. So be it GOD!

This is the problem with Nigerians. Stop focusing on the parties, none of them has no core values. Stop focusing on North vs South.

Focus on individuals that will be on the ballot. Stop committing the same mistakes that had been made overtime.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by samuel900(m): 8:43am On Sep 17, 2021
This your English can end Nigeria before 2023 o. ""Why couldn't they defeat APC in the LG election in Kaduna?""

DubaiLandLord1:
You reason like a kid grin

You deserve to be flog for writing this trash.

PDP is more weaker in the North than South.

Why couldn't they defeat APC in the LG election in Kaduna?

E go do una like filmtrick in 2023 grin
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by DCmonster: 8:44am On Sep 17, 2021
OP is definitely an APC slowpoke!
He said PDP is dead and Tinubu is the best candidate.
Stupid Nigerian youth.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 17, 2021
samuel900:
This your English can end Nigeria before 2023 o. ""Why couldn't they defeat APC in the LG election in Kaduna?""

So how much e don add for your account?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Donald Duke Spoke Of His Identity Theft By Tinubu And TVC (Video) / Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request / Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.