Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall (30799 Views)

Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima / Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) / Osinbajo An Emissary Of Satan, Betrayed The Church – Fani-kayode. Read Details! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Angelfrost(m): 8:58am On Sep 17, 2021
fujirice:

When you guys say that the Igbos keep backing the wrong horse, I do wonder because whenever I look at the situation of our country, it presents nothing to be happy about. If this is what the “right horses” can offer, then we are in serious trouble as a Nation.

The average Nigerian youth is so stupid it beggars belief... Just leave them.

Let them continue to massively vote out of ethnic and religious sentiments without considering track record of performance.

If APC presents a goat as flag-bearer, so called enlightened youths will not only vote but even campaign for such calamity. How can there ever be hope for the nation?!!
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by jeanexx7(m): 8:58am On Sep 17, 2021
Tinubu will not see the end of the year. No amount of blood will extend his life, it's written already.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by BeardedMeat(m): 8:59am On Sep 17, 2021
sidonlook:
FFK is worst than the prodigal son because the prodigal son came back feeling very sorry.
FFK is a disappointment to his friends and followers in PDP and other groups. He is not to be trusted.
I think FFK is also shameless. How does he stand and campaign for APC before the people he has betrayed.

The APC should not be too excited about the coming of FFK as I see it as a bad market for the APC.

I suspect that President Buhari may have given him a plate of porridge because that is what Fani Kayode is.
As the day goes by, the reason he was enlisted in the APC would manifest.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Bonzoker(m): 8:59am On Sep 17, 2021
Felimax:
Your pemutation is possible but not devisable. I am enjoying the card PDP is playing, in no distant time more party members will go to APC and trust me the party structure will crack. PDP should just remain focus.
Truth is Nigerians are sick and tired of APC and they need more clowns to saturate the party. My utmost hope is that the rest of the country can have APC if they so desire but not SOUTH SOUTH. So be it GOD!
The funny thing you guys don't understand,is the Gov. Wike wants the PDP ticket to go to the North.
So what you may likely have,is a APC southern ticket vs PDP northern ticket.
Let me now know,how you guys will decide!!

1 Like

Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by funb01: 9:00am On Sep 17, 2021
The sentiment we attach to politics is the reason this country will never witness any progress.

As much as APC has proven to be an anti-people party, isn't it too early to forget the unfortunate years of the PDP misrule?

To think that some people are considering PDP as an option in 2023 is worrisome. The earlier we realize that these guys are just playing us like cards, the better for us.

Prior 2011 election, the narrative was that PDP was an evil party that needed to be changed. And now with the current APC government, our problems keep getting worse.

Unless we stop our fruitless loyalty with these people in politics, we will keep changing government, and at the end of the day, average Nigerians will continue to be at the receiving end of their misrule.

The point we are now, I don't expect any reasonable Nigerian youth to be taking sides with any of these two political parties.

1 Like

Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Angelfrost(m): 9:01am On Sep 17, 2021
MT:

This is the problem with Nigerians. Stop focusing on the parties, none of them has no core values. Stop focusing on North vs South.

Focus on individuals that will be on the ballot. Stop committing the same mistakes that had been made overtime.

You are preaching to the choir... You are asking too much of unintelligent, bigoted, and badly educated youths.

This nation might just be irredeemable!
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by BeardedMeat(m): 9:03am On Sep 17, 2021
funb01:
The sentiment we attach to politics is the reason this country will never witness any progress.

As much as APC has proven to be an anti-people party, isn't it too early to forget the unfortunate years of the PDP misrule?

To think that some people are considering PDP as an option in 2023 is worrisome. The earlier we realize that these guys are just playing us like cards, the better for us.

Prior 2011 election, the narrative was that PDP was an evil party that needed to be changed. And now with the current APC government, our problems keep getting worse.

Unless we stop our fruitless loyalty with these people in politics, we will keep changing government, and at the end of the day, average Nigerians will continue to be at the receiving end of their misrule.

The point we are now, I don't expect any reasonable Nigerian youth to be taking sides with any of these two political parties.

Your problem is that some people are considering pdp in 2023. But even though you admitted APC was anti people, you still don't mind them continuing Right?

You missed an opportunity to make some sense.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by RiceProducers: 9:04am On Sep 17, 2021
onuman:

octaganerian and sick Tinubu- the best man to rule you?
Don’t wish for others the bad you wish for yourself.

SW has refused the use of rotation in the south because it’s the turn of the Igbo to preside over Nigeria, but SW is asking north to consider rotation so that southern president shall succeed PMB, that means north shall also refuse the use of rotation for the 2023 presidential election.

Another northerner shall succeed PMB.
Wrong!!!
The Presidency is definitely coming South.

If SW is going to get it, only Osinbajo is on the cards.

More likely the Presidency goes SS or SE.

In the South-South, Amechi, Ayade or Umoren most likely.

In the South-East, it is Umahi.

Jonathan is a place holder for when things get really confusing and a tie breaker is needed.

There is not going to be much voting in the North in 2023 due to security issues so Atiku should not waste his money.

The only votes would be going to whom ever the APC has put down.

This is how a southern candidate will comprehensively rout him even in the southern parts of the NE.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by reuben81: 9:04am On Sep 17, 2021
blackpanda:
Bottom line: 2023 is going to be a battle between south and north. The battle ground will be within APC as pdp is practically dead!

The best candidate for the south remains Tinubu or osinbajo ( but most likely Tinubu as of today), the north is yet to present a candidate but we know that if or when they do it'll come with a bang!
My only problem is PDP has no structure as itsstand now,Nigerians are tired of APC but unfortunately theres no viable option APC has punctureed also all PDP members,

All those insulting Fani Kayode should stop. The truth is that the guy is a survivalist. Highest bidder grin cheesy
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by WaffenSS(m): 9:08am On Sep 17, 2021
Both PDP and APC will present a northern candidate.

The South can go and pound sand.

So there.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by yetunsbay(m): 9:09am On Sep 17, 2021
MT:

This is the problem with Nigerians. Stop focusing on the parties, none of them has no core values. Stop focusing on North vs South.

Focus on individuals that will be on the ballot. Stop committing the same mistakes that had been made overtime.
no individual on the ballot will ever have core values and integrity from mainstream political parties. We all know its either this or that party
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by yetunsbay(m): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Can you explain more? Because apart from Obj, I don't any other Yoruba that made it far in national politics.
when I said Yorubas....her electorates mainly. You'd agree they don't just face one side
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by doneback04: 9:12am On Sep 17, 2021
Rolings:

Power is coming south in 2023......ffk and others are positioning themselves ......i say this because most defectors are southerners.

But the battle will actually be in the south .....most likely south west vs south east/south south as both parties will eventually zone their presidential candidate to the south

But outcome of both parties national convention will nail the coffin..
. The north can never hand over power to the South if they like they should all run to APC. U think northerners don't know what they are doing? u will see it when it comes to 2023 elecltion
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Winters23: 9:13am On Sep 17, 2021
ddippset:
I doubt it can all hold for APC.

So many defectors, so many factions, so many interests.

The 2023 Presidency will break them up.

PDP is already a broken party

If thesame happens to APC then Nigeria will slide into anarchy

I still believe something good can come out of APC grin
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by tfelicityk(m): 9:15am On Sep 17, 2021
This is your own assumptions and concocted manipulation...

Every member of the people defecting into the party had their own hidden agenda...
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by blackpanda: 9:16am On Sep 17, 2021
BabaO2:

Who is Bankrolling you?
Is FFK a politician or a mere beggar.
No one will pitch tent with FFK in SW for your information. They have said it long time back that anyone is free to join the train, but dont give them the chance into the drivers seat.

Lol
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by blackpanda: 9:20am On Sep 17, 2021
Felimax:
Your pemutation is possible but not devisable. I am enjoying the card PDP is playing, in no distant time more party members will go to APC and trust me the party structure will crack. PDP should just remain focus.
Truth is Nigerians are sick and tired of APC and they need more clowns to saturate the party. My utmost hope is that the rest of the country can have APC if they so desire but not SOUTH SOUTH. So be it GOD!

Calm down. APC will determine the next President
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by funb01: 9:25am On Sep 17, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Your problem is that some people are considering pdp in 2023. But even though you admitted APC was anti people, you still don't mind them continuing Right?

You missed an opportunity to make some sense.

Perhaps you should go over what I wrote again, because I don't know where I advocated for the continuous ruling of APC.

Maybe you will understand my position better, if after voting PDP, you see core APC members defecting to PDP in droves.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by alizma: 9:34am On Sep 17, 2021
blackpanda:
Bottom line: 2023 is going to be a battle between south and north. The battle ground will be within APC as pdp is practically dead!

The best candidate for the south remains Tinubu or osinbajo ( but most likely Tinubu as of today), the north is yet to present a candidate but we know that if or when they do it'll come with a bang!

All those insulting Fani Kayode should stop. The truth is that the guy is a survivalist. Highest bidder grin cheesy
You have points in your opinion but in as much as I want the power to shift to the west, I will not vote Tinubu but his candidate. I don't want a repeat of what is happening with Buhari now. Buhari is good but the strength is not on his side any more. The same with Tinubu, he is good but definitely not to handle the mantle himself, let him be the brain behind the person.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by MT: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2021
yetunsbay:
no individual on the ballot will ever have core values and integrity from mainstream political parties. We all know its either this or that party

Respectfully, your position isn't correct sir.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by pfadom: 9:36am On Sep 17, 2021
Felimax:

It's evident you are simply theoretical without any practical touch.

What card is PDP playing? A focus party will not be losing its heavyweight members including serving governors in droves. The leadership is in a deep mess and you see a focus party. A party that has in recent times dragged the justice system into disrepute. Yet to you the PDP is focused.

You need a better lenses to stay focused. Stop deceiving yourself brother.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Oddfinder: 9:38am On Sep 17, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
You reason like a kid grin

You deserve to be flog for writing this trash.

PDP is more weaker in the North than South.

Why couldn't they defeat APC in the LG election in Kaduna?

E go do una like filmtrick in 2023 grin
You people have started again abi..the mandate you got in 2015 what are you doing or have done with it? Mumu idoits
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by ikenna44: 9:39am On Sep 17, 2021
Nobody from the south-west will ever rule this country again!!! go and write it down somewhere! you people dont even know what's going on!

blackpanda:

Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by assent: 9:44am On Sep 17, 2021
blackpanda:

Lolz. Blackpanda, call your fellow zombies to start covering up FFK.

Strangely enough, he is the same person you once abused. Now, you are carpeting him. cheesy

So, what happens to all the unprintable names you earlier called him? cheesy

Chai! The life of a zombie is a useless life
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Felimax(m): 9:46am On Sep 17, 2021
yetmao:

So what are u going to do if Ex Presido Jonathan joins APC
He will be a fool and he will loose woefully. His ineptitude gave birth to the nonsense we have in government.
Bookmark this page.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Besk: 9:47am On Sep 17, 2021
Felimax:

Dream on, Mr/Ms. Nigerians have serious issues with the APC but PDP as an alternative? Never! Just the mention of that party’s name sends shivers down the spine of anyone with a sense of history. Write it down - never again will Nigerians vote PDP at the national level in its current form. Just perish the thought. Maybe in Igboland who don’t always have a PLAN B but in the rest of Nigeria.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by opribo(m): 9:47am On Sep 17, 2021
blackpanda:

He lacks morality, self honour, and respect for oneself. His words are of no dignity and he shows himself an an unworthy character who should never be trusted.

Right now, I am wondering what manner of worth such a character will bring into a party other than unfounded abuses.'Twe'
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by focus7: 9:48am On Sep 17, 2021
Felimax:

Keep deceiving yourself, Jonathan from South South is soon announcing his defection to APC
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by filey: 9:49am On Sep 17, 2021
That President Buhari had time at State House to receive in person and take photo shots with Fani Kayode, tells a lot about him, his character and his integrity.

Here is a man with several EFCC indictments, a foul mouthed low-life lacking any integrity, swaying wherever he finds food.

That the defection of that man to the APC will be considered such a landmark event by the President, that he welcomes Fani Kayode himself, says a lot of what this President really is.

Forget MMM and MBA Forex, Buhari is the worst scam ever sold to Nigerians.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by OChimex: 9:53am On Sep 17, 2021
blackpanda:

For you to say proudly that the best candidate for the South is Tinibu shows that nigeria has a long way to go because the youths are so stupid to make a better decision.

With what this present old analogue sick uneducated man is doing to Nigeria is not enough to reset una brain say you need educated, digital, vibrant healthy young man as a leader.

1 Like

Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by princewarri1985: 9:56am On Sep 17, 2021
blackpanda:

How could some Nigerians be so dumb thinking TINUBU is going to rule this country? Hell NO, it will never happen may in their dreams, instead of Tinubu to rule this country, they should just put another fulani man there or let buhari continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request / Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons / I Helped Make Jonathan President –tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.