Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall (30798 Views)

Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima / Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) / Osinbajo An Emissary Of Satan, Betrayed The Church – Fani-kayode. Read Details! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Topmaike007(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2021
Felimax:
Your pemutation is possible but not devisable. I am enjoying the card PDP is playing, in no distant time more party members will go to APC and trust me the party structure will crack. PDP should just remain focus.
Truth is Nigerians are sick and tired of APC and they need more clowns to saturate the party. My utmost hope is that the rest of the country can have APC if they so desire but not SOUTH SOUTH. So be it GOD!
where you not in Nigeria when APC won Bayelsa If not for lyon deputy with strange names do you think Diri would have been the governor? Oga brace yourself pdp is gone if dey give us another fulani.. And moreover I will prefer to vote Tinubu or any southern candidate than another fulani that will destroy this country finish from the damage it is already

1 Like

Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by blaqtom(m): 10:00am On Sep 17, 2021
illmatic101:

PDP is practically dead you say!

Till 2023 I won't say much.

As usual many would decamp to pdp last minute when things don’t go their way ....The likes of Saraki and 5 others did that the last time same would happen few months to the election
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Topmaike007(m): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
I wish I can just show you response got from yoruba Facebook page for Tinubu presidents candidacy... true true that man is likely to lose block vote from West if he contest.. I don't know yorubas are getting wiser and seeing the reality
so you mean yoruba will rather vote another fulani rather than there own? Than that is foolishness

1 Like

Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Felimax(m): 10:04am On Sep 17, 2021
focus7:

Keep deceiving yourself, Jonathan from South South is soon announcing his defection to APC

What is my business with that? We wish him well. I thought PDP died when Ameachi left PDP, i thought PDP has been buried when the governors left. Let them go, the earlier they go the better. The nearest future will tell. If na only my card remain for Jonathan to win trust me he will loose, even if an Angel from heaven is coming under APC i will vote the devil of PDP. My love for PDP knows no bound, Jonathan made me hated it but i am back and seriously praying for him to decamp to APC. Hate me if you like, yes i am an illiterate may be i will sack my interpreter and secretary.

+35 trillion all indebt and we are praying for more APC, ha, funny lots. The latest loan is to connect Kano to Niger and we are still very ok. Sincerely, i love this people called Nigerians, Nigeria is a place blessed with lots of abundant natural resources but cursed with humans with the worst brain formation. Sooner or later we will exchange 1 dollar to 1000 naira and it is still very ok with us.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Rolings: 10:06am On Sep 17, 2021
doneback04:
. The north can never hand over power to the South if they like they should all run to APC. U think northerners don't know what they are doing? u will see it when it comes to 2023 elecltion
They will......even though they will still be controlling things from the background. They were the ones behind OBJ and GEJ so they will still back a southern candidate in 2023.....you will see
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Besk: 10:06am On Sep 17, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
I wish I can just show you response got from yoruba Facebook page for Tinubu presidents candidacy... true true that man is likely to lose block vote from West if he contest.. I don't know yorubas are getting wiser and seeing the reality

Idiotic IPOB in sifia pains sighted! In your dreams! Leave us Yorubas alone to decide who we will vote for. After all, we are not disturbing your sit at hone but instead encouraging it grin. You can go and vote your Kanu and leave us with our Tinubu.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by oluwaahmed: 10:09am On Sep 17, 2021
Truthissupreme:
You are still believing in the Tinubu as president mirage

It shows you really don't know anything

The way things are going sef osinbajo may not even get fulani APC ticket seeing all they have done to cut him to size

The believe is empowering osinbajo is empowering Tinubu

The guy is so blind he cannot even see the handwriting on the wall. The Northerners will play the yorubas same way dey used them to play the igbos. GEJ has already defected, wait for the announcement. GEJ will be given the ticket and even if tinubu jumps ship to form another party, it will fail cos the whole SS & SE will join APC just to support GEJ. Premium tears loading for yoruba politicians in 2023.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by oluwaahmed: 10:15am On Sep 17, 2021
Besk:

Idiotic IPOB in sifia pains sighted! In your dreams! Leave us Yorubas alone to decide who we will vote for. After all, we are not disturbing your sit at hone but instead encouraging it grin. You can go and vote your Kanu and leave us with our Tinubu.

Thiêfnubu, oshitbanjo and any other useless yoruba politicians will soon shed premium tears when GEJ announces his defection because they know its game over for them . Yoruba people like to think every other person is a fool. So you will have been president for 8 years, Vp for 8 years and want to be president for another 8 years totalling 24 years in power, while hausa, fulani, igbo and Nigerdelta will just be looking at you people. Una mumu sha. U will know hausa-fulani are cold/screwed politicians when they unanimously give GEJ ticket to run. I hope thièfnubu will not have stroke them. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Chidywhite: 10:19am On Sep 17, 2021
The handwriting on the wall �

Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by oluwaahmed: 10:21am On Sep 17, 2021
onuman:

octaganerian and sick Tinubu- the best man to rule you?
Don’t wish for others the bad you wish for yourself.

SW has refused the use of rotation in the south because it’s the turn of the Igbo to preside over Nigeria, but SW is asking north to consider rotation so that southern president shall succeed PMB, that means north shall also refuse the use of rotation for the 2023 presidential election.

Another northerner shall succeed PMB.

Bro, the north knows if they hold unto power again the SW will use their media to unite the whole south and bulkanize the country. That is what the whole yoruba nation thingy is about. They will give it to GEJ so he will do 4 years then hand it back to them. After they have completed another 8 years they will then give to igbo to do 8 years when they have done their 8 years its back to hausa before yoruba. It might reach 32 years before yoruba smell presidency again by that time thiéfnubu and oshìtbanjo fit don kpai sef.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Idiko1: 10:25am On Sep 17, 2021
kingthreat:
APC is now the new national party. Instead of Buhari bettering Nigeria, he was simply solidifying his party. My own is that that brown-teeth cocaine user or that uncharismatic pastor should not be president of Nigeria. Give me Akinwunmi Adesina or Pat Utomi or Donald Duke or Rotimi Amaechi. Only the listed above can prevent an oncoming revolution in the next few years in the country

Why would you want to prevent an oncoming revolution?
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:29am On Sep 17, 2021
fujirice:

When you guys say that the Igbos keep backing the wrong horse, I do wonder because whenever I look at the situation of our country, it presents nothing to be happy about. If this is what the “right horses” can offer, then we are in serious trouble as a Nation.
Gbam!
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Perfectbeing(m): 10:30am On Sep 17, 2021
Felimax:
Your pemutation is possible but not devisable. I am enjoying the card PDP is playing, in no distant time more party members will go to APC and trust me the party structure will crack. PDP should just remain focus.
Truth is Nigerians are sick and tired of APC and they need more clowns to saturate the party. My utmost hope is that the rest of the country can have APC if they so desire but not SOUTH SOUTH. So be it GOD!
Would Jonathan also be part of the clowns when he finally joins?
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by annyz: 10:37am On Sep 17, 2021
Jerewise332:
What I'm seeing in this whole thing is that,FFk will be given an appointment when baba Tinubu emerges as the president.
More so,the man just want to belong.

Which baba Tinubu?
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by oluwaahmed: 10:44am On Sep 17, 2021
blackpanda:

When u mentioned south east I knew u have no clue what u are saying. No Igbo man will make president till another 10 or 50yrs. South east is not serious.

Lol. I am really sorry for and pitying yoruba APC politicians.
E go shock una so bad, many of you will die of stroke.
GEJ will be consensus candidate for APC come 2023. You know what means for SW abi? If you don't know let me tell you. GEJ will do 4 years and hand it back to hausa. Hausa will do 8 years and hand it to igbo(the igbo politicians are currently paying their dues to APC with their numerous decampimg and with GEJ coming out as president in 2023, all SS & SE states will be fully APC) . SE will do 8 years and hand it back to Huasa. Hausa will then do 8 years b4 giving it to yoruba. So it will actually take SW 20 years b4 power gets to them.
What you yorubas don't realise is that by betraying GEJ you united the SS/SE. Forget ipob shenanigans the north knows if igbos want to leave Nigeria they would have left but the igbos have invested in Nigeria so much that biafra will be a mental thing than an actual reality. I have stayed in the North for years and I can tell you that Northerners trust igbos more than yorubas. You will see it this 2023.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by RiceProducers: 10:53am On Sep 17, 2021
Idiko1:

Utomi, Adesina, Donald Duke or Amechi. The guy just wants politicians in pin striped suits speaking English without an accent.
These guys are okay, don't get me wrong but their ideology and who 'owns' them are what is important and most Nigerians are superficial to the point of stupidity
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Besk: 10:55am On Sep 17, 2021
oluwaahmed:

Thiêfnubu, oshitbanjo and any other useless yoruba politicians will soon shed premium tears when GEJ announces his defection because they know its game over for them . Yoruba people like to think every other person is a fool. So you will have been president for 8 years, Vp for 8 years and want to be president for another 8 years totalling 24 years in power, while hausa, fulani, igbo and Nigerdelta will just be looking at you people. Una mumu sha. U will know hausa-fulani are cold/screwed politicians when they unanimously give GEJ ticket to run. I hope thièfnubu will not have stroke them. Lol.

grin grin grin grin. IPOBian calling himself oluwaahmed. Fraudster from birth.

Looks like rather than reduce, IPOBians sifia pains have continued to increase and it’s becoming more and more fun grin grin grin.

You abuse the Southwest so much yet your region makes most of the money it uses to maintain your villages, hamlets and repair your erosion gullies from there and your people refuse to leave Lagos, Ibadan, Akure & co to relocate to the Southeast.

You abuse the Northwest so much yet you have steadfastly refused to leave Kano, Kaduna & co. You’re the most confused and embittered race in the world.

I know your pains are growing but I’ll add a bit more - how about I tell you now that the hate you have shown to most other Nigerians and the huge insults you have dished out in the past 6 years have made most other Nigerians so disturbed about you that no one will vote an Igbo presidential candidate. You can bet that.

The prayers of most people is that you get your Biafra and leave Nigeria alone in peace. Go back home and if you want to visit Nigeria or do business there, you go and apply for visas.

Ewu!!!
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Besk: 11:00am On Sep 17, 2021
oluwaahmed:

GEJ will be consensus candidate for APC come 2023. You know what means for SW abi? If you don't know let me tell you. GEJ will do 4 years and hand it back to hausa. Hausa will do 8 years and hand it to igbo(the igbo politicians are currently paying their dues to APC with their numerous decampimg and with GEJ coming out as president in 2023, all SS & SE states will be fully APC) . SE will do 8 years and hand it back to Huasa. Hausa will then do 8 years b4 giving it to yoruba. So it will actually take SW 20 years b4 power gets to them.
What you yorubas don't realise is that by betraying GEJ you united the SS/SE. Forget ipob shenanigans the north knows if igbos want to leave Nigeria they would have left but the igbos have invested in Nigeria so much that biafra will be a mental thing than an actual reality. I have stayed in the North for years and I can tell you that Northerners trust igbos more than yorubas. You will see it this 2023.

Wow! Chinua Achebe has resurrected. You are a good fiction writer. grin grin

It’s good to make yourself happy sha! You mean the so-called Hausa Fulani will prefer to hand over power to you IPOBians before it comes back to the southwest?

I need popcorn and look aid to enjoy your fiction movie and daydream. Your sifia pains of the last few years have confused you.

The APC can never give its ticket to GEJ, mark it. They simply want his influence in the Southsouth. They want to empty the PDP of any influence and turn it to a shell. Borrow a brain even if only for one day and think about it before you type again.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by oluwaahmed: 11:06am On Sep 17, 2021
Besk:

grin grin grin grin

Looks like rather than reduce, IPOBians sifia pains have continued to increase and it’s becoming more and more fun grin grin grin.

You abuse the Southwest so much yet your regions makes most of the money it uses to maintain your villages and hamlets from there and your people refuse to leave Lagos, Ibadan, Akure & CO to relocate to the Southeast.

You abuse the Northwest so much get you have steadfastly refused to leave Kano, Kaduna & co. You’re the most confused and embittered race in the world.

I know your pains are growing but I’ll add a bit more - how about I tell you now that the hated you have shown to most other Nigerians and the great insults you have fished out in the past 6 years have made most other Nigerians so disturbed about you that no one will vote an Igbo presidential candidate.

The prayers of most people is that you get your Biafra and leave Nigeria alone in peace. Go back hone and if you want to visit Nigeria or do business there, you go and apply for visas.

Ewu!!!

Forget all those rubbish you are talking about IPOB and not leaving in eastern region. Those gist are illiterate and stale. The igbo politicians are paying their dues by various decamping to APC thanks to the tutelage of you guys grin. You guys don't leave your region so you don't know what's happening elsewhere and how other tribes view you guys apart from what your media reports. Dont worry wait and see how things unfold. Remember this mention. I will even find you when a non yoruba becomes president in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by focus7: 11:08am On Sep 17, 2021
Felimax:

What is my business with that? We wish him well. I thought PDP died when Ameachi left PDP, i thought PDP has been buried when the governors left. Let them go, the earlier they go the better. The nearest future will tell. If na only my card remain for Jonathan to win trust me he will loose, even if an Angel from heaven is coming under APC i will vote the devil of PDP. My love for PDP knows no bound, Jonathan made me hated it but i am back and seriously praying for him to decamp to APC. Hate me if you like, yes i am an illiterate may be i will sack my interpreter and secretary.

+35 trillion all indebt and we are praying for more APC, ha, funny lots. The latest loan is to connect Kano to Niger and we are still very ok. Sincerely, i love this people called Nigerians, Nigeria is a place blessed with lots of abundant natural resources but cursed with humans with the worst brain formation. Sooner or later we will exchange 1 dollar to 1000 naira and it is still very ok with us.

Hmmmmn!
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Besk: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2021
oluwaahmed:

Forget all those rubbish you are talking about IPOB and not leaving in eastern region. Those gist are illiterate and stale. The igbo politicians are paying their dues by various decamping to APC thanks to the tutelage of you guys grin. You guys don't leave your region so you don't know what's happening elsewhere and how other tribes view you guys apart from what your media reports. Dont worry wait and see how things unfold. Remember this mention. I will even find you when a non yoruba becomes president in 2023.

Fraudster! One can read your personality just by reading your posts. You like double-dealing, number one. Number two, you want to reap where you did not sow. Number 3, you want to dish out hatred to other tribes and you want love back! Tufiakwa! Perish the thought. Go and borrow a bit of brain and stop using akpu as your brain.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Loverboy3333: 11:14am On Sep 17, 2021
ddippset:
I still wonder how you guys believe this Jonathan shiit.

Do you think that Buhari and his cabal would trust Jonathan to cover their tracks when they leave?

Gej is 100 percent more likely to return to PDP if he wins under APC...

Gej as 2023 APC presidential candidate is impossible!

As much as human is involved, I don't rule out any possibility
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:25am On Sep 17, 2021
Imported77:

Well, Based on my intellectual capacity and my vast knowledge, tactically and tentatively, right from the beginning of times especially in the light of Ecclesiastes evolution I have come to a concrete definite and profound conclusion that I actually have nothing to say

On top all this English?
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by blackpanda: 11:30am On Sep 17, 2021
oluwaahmed:

Lol you sound so pained grin

1 Like

Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by blackpanda: 11:32am On Sep 17, 2021
OChimex:

For you to say proudly that the best candidate for the South is Tinibu shows that nigeria has a long way to go because the youths are so stupid to make a better decision.

With what this present old analogue sick uneducated man is doing to Nigeria is not enough to reset una brain say you need educated, digital, vibrant healthy young man as a leader.

As usual na only insults u sabi. Association of people without PVC grin

1 Like

Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by oluwaahmed: 11:34am On Sep 17, 2021
Besk:

Wow! Chinua Achebe has resurrected. You are a good fiction writer. grin grin

It’s good to make yourself happy sha! You mean the so-called Hausa Fulani will prefer to hand over power to you IPOBians before it comes back to the southwest?

I need popcorn and look aid to enjoy your fiction movie and daydream. Your sifia pains of the last few years have confused you.

The APC can never give its ticket to GEJ, mark it. They simply want his influence in the Southsouth. They want to empty the PDP of any influence and turn it to a shell. Borrow a brain even if only for one day and think about it before you type again.

Eeya nigger is already in sifia pains like he's leader who had stroke in London when he heard GEJ will decamp in August cheesy cheesy cheesy
THE All Progressives Congress (APC) has given credence to trending speculations that it plans to field former President Goodluck Jonathan as its presidential candidate in 2023.
They are all going to London to beg thiéfnunu to take it easy so he doesn't die cos GEJ will soon announce he's defection. He's only waiting for the necessary agreements to be reached.
Wait o, so all those closed door sessions he had with buhari was fo what? Chewing gworo?
IBB: Nigeria’s next president must understand the economy, have friends in every region
Who's has friends in every region between BAT & GEJ? who has proven to understand the economy more between BAT & GEJ. Who made Nigeria the fastest growing economy in Africa? How much was price of PMS during GEJ tenure? How about dollar how much was it? North wickedt ooooo cry
Make I stop abeg before u commit suicide ooo. cheesy
2023: North looks towards Jonathan
The hitherto whispered plots about Dr. Goodluck Jonathan contesting the 2023 presidential election are being revived by political strategists from Northern Nigeria who see him as a unifying force to keep the country one.
Sifia pains for tinubu/osinbajo urchins ooooo

Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Besk: 11:45am On Sep 17, 2021
oluwaahmed:

Eeya nigger is already in sifia pains like he's leader who had stroke in London when he heard GEJ will decamp in August cheesy cheesy cheesy
THE All Progressives Congress (APC) has given credence to trending speculations that it plans to field former President Goodluck Jonathan as its presidential candidate in 2023.
They are all going to London to beg thiéfnunu to take it easy so he doesn't die cos GEJ will soon announce he's defection. He's only waiting for the necessary agreements to be reached.
Wait o, so all those closed door sessions he had with buhari was fo what? Chewing gworo?
IBB: Nigeria’s next president must understand the economy, have friends in every region
Who's has friends in every region between BAT & GEJ? who has proven to understand the economy more between BAT & GEJ. Who made Nigeria the fastest growing economy in Africa?
Make I stop abeg before u commit suicide ooo. cheesy

Mehnnn! The children of hate suddenly have interest in the matters of the APC! grin grin grin

Imagine! I thought you had better things to do in form of your Sir at home which we all pray you extend to 7 days a week as well as your camping for Biafra and your UGM/ESN that ate already treating you like Talibans are treating their people.

You people will kill someone will laughter grin. You say southeast is for PDP yet you won’t leave the other party alone.

Not only Malami, na Manila. The same Malami That compared herdsmen taking their cattle to eat people’s farms to Igbo people having shops to sell spare parts grin grin.

Chief Michael Okpara and Owelle Nnamdi Azikiwe will be turning in their graves as to the very low IQ of many of the youths in Igboland today.
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by blackpanda: 11:49am On Sep 17, 2021
OChimex:

For you to say proudly that the best candidate for the South is Tinibu shows that nigeria has a long way to go because the youths are so stupid to make a better decision.

With what this present old analogue sick uneducated man is doing to Nigeria is not enough to reset una brain say you need educated, digital, vibrant healthy young man as a leader.

Sorry do you have PVC?
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by oluwaahmed: 11:50am On Sep 17, 2021
Besk:

Mehnnn! The children of hate suddenly have interest in the matters of the APC! grin grin grin

Imagine! I thought you had better things to do in form of your Sir at home which we all pray you extend to 7 days a week as well as your camping for Biafra and your UGM/ESN that ate already treating you like Talibans are treating their people.

You people will kill someone will laughter grin. You say southeast is for PDP yet you won’t leave the other party alone.

Not only Malami, na Manila. The same Malami That compared herdsmen taking their cattle to eat people’s farms to Igbo people having shops to sell spare parts grin grin.

Chief Michael Okpara and Owelle Nnamdi Azikiwe will be turning in their graves as to the very low IQ of many of the youths in Igboland today.

Nothing concern me with those people you mentioned as I am from Rivers state not south-east ooo. Find another talk ooo. Oya look for another one as I don cast your IPOB/Biafra matter. GEJ our brother will complete his tenure in 2023. Sifia pains ooo
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by kingthreat(m): 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
Idiko1:

Blood
Re: Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall by Besk: 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
oluwaahmed:

Nothing concern me with those people you mentioned as I am from Rivers state not south-east ooo. Find another talk ooo. Oya look for another one as I don cast your IPOB/Biafra matter. GEJ our brother will complete his tenure in 2023. Sifia pains ooo

You’re suddenly not Ipob anymore today? And you are not PDP anymore? grin grin grin

These hooligans will kill people with laughter. All of a sudden you are no longer PDP you now want to ‘come and finish your term’ on the platform of APC. grin

You’re as unprincipled as you’re opportunistic. Shameless you. The same APC that you have spent years abusing here. You’re a disgrace to your tribe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Helped Make Jonathan President –tinubu / Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons / The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.