Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,387 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) (31261 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by Raspberri: 9:17am On Sep 17, 2021
Linda stop bleaching your son.. happy birthday lil one.. may d lord keep you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:18am On Sep 17, 2021
Dominique u too dey ignore me abi no worry embarassed
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by chopnaira: 9:18am On Sep 17, 2021
Choplife boy.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by traihit: 9:18am On Sep 17, 2021
Onyi22:
A billionaire born out of wedlock cheesy
While other chid(ren) that their parents are legally married are......... cheesy cheesy
I won't say much grin
Happy birthday son

You're just born! As simple as that. What you do with your status later in life is what really matters.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by lalasticlala(m): 9:18am On Sep 17, 2021
Triangles1:
Is giving birth an achievement.

Yes, to some people and no to some others. If you know what people who are looking for a child go through, you would understand.

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by sirusX(m): 9:19am On Sep 17, 2021
Media is not so kind to certain celebrations based on the background of certain circumstances
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by izubext007: 9:19am On Sep 17, 2021
A child with a GHOST father has more to fight in the future.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by Firstcitizen: 9:20am On Sep 17, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Where him papa?

You wey dem no dey find your papa, is your life happier?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by Lastmankc(m): 9:20am On Sep 17, 2021
This pikin don grow, aunty come make I give you belle again.Fu*cking feminist.Linda have deceived most of our Nigeria girls with this celibacy stuff,and she will go secretly to climb on a monstrous rooster.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 9:20am On Sep 17, 2021
Businesslist:
Shared With Caption ....

Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CT6TwJ9N0ov/

Where d papa?
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by Kaybee9033: 9:20am On Sep 17, 2021
nawa oooo
nah for my koro koro eye dey born this pikin and i even read the news on here on nairaland , so the boy don grow reach this. kids grow fast o shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by Nnemuka(f): 9:22am On Sep 17, 2021
Jayce ikeji?
Omo I love that he bears Ikeji as his surname.

Happy birthday handsome boy
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by nick50(m): 9:22am On Sep 17, 2021
I thought she was preaching celibacy and forming feminist before? Now she Don turn baby mama she is now celebrating..no dey allow people deceive u.nobody holy pass

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 9:22am On Sep 17, 2021
Lastmankc:
This pikin don grow, aunty come make I give you belle again.Fu*cking feminist.Linda have deceived most of our Nigeria girls with this celibacy stuff,and she will go secretly to climb on a monstrous rooster.

Lol ..
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by lilyheaven: 9:22am On Sep 17, 2021
Digmygold:

Those are not braces. He lost his milk teeth (incissors).
He just turned 3years , and he has lost upto 4 teeth at a go.
Maybe he had domestic accident .
Milk teeth starts falling off from 5 years old

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by CelestineNelson: 9:23am On Sep 17, 2021
Happy birthday dear
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by pepperdemzombie: 9:23am On Sep 17, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
One of the greatest gifts in life is to be born into wealth. Happy birthday kid.
Better to be born into a happy home with both parental love. People post this and that doesn't mean they are happy.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:24am On Sep 17, 2021
lalasticlala:

Yes, to some people and no to some others. If you know what people who are looking for a child go through, you would understand.
So u just dey ignore me abi no wahala God go fight for me
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by goaldynboy: 9:26am On Sep 17, 2021
suffering:
Already? Being rich didn’t rid her of esteem issues. If she keeps bleaching the boy, his kidneys may shut down. It’s funny how stealing the sperm of a desirable male still brings her joy.

What will it take you to celebrate the little boy instead of vomitting the witchcraft you are known for?

It's only in nairaland you will see a bast*rd living in gutters spittinging gibberish about other people with confidence!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by 1opinion: 9:26am On Sep 17, 2021
Where is the dad?
its very possible she did IVF, you can see the boy's surname
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by JimmyDarmody: 9:27am On Sep 17, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Better to be born into a happy home with both parental love. People post this and that doesn't mean they are happy.
It is important to be wealthy in this world even more important than happiness because when you get diagnosed with a deadly disease only treatable by millions of naira and you are poor , your happy family can only prepare your burial.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by Keffi007: 9:27am On Sep 17, 2021
Wow that’s nice
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by pepperdemzombie: 9:27am On Sep 17, 2021
suffering:
Already? Being rich didn’t rid her of esteem issues. If she keeps bleaching the boy, his kidneys may shut down. It’s funny how stealing the sperm of a desirable male still brings her joy.
Funny enough, she turned another actress' son into a subject of topic on her blog that she is bleaching her son and even went ahead to be uploading his before and after pictures to make clicks and money.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by Pepperoniq(m): 9:28am On Sep 17, 2021
Who else zoomed the first pic to see if the boy have a viper teeth����
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by omonla10(m): 9:28am On Sep 17, 2021
But teeth start falling off around 6 years of age na? 3yrs old and teeth don finish.. Things have changed o
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by Snitch24(m): 9:28am On Sep 17, 2021
Onyi22:
A billionaire born out of wedlock cheesy
While other chid(ren) that their parents are legally married are......... cheesy cheesy
I won't say much grin
Happy birthday son

Lmao karma is definitely in coma
Ryt now bro cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by bmdmix11: 9:29am On Sep 17, 2021
another toto breeding soon cheesy

hbd king
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by TEDHorsePower: 9:29am On Sep 17, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by 1opinion: 9:29am On Sep 17, 2021
Omicron007:
:I

Where is the dad?
its very possible she did IVF, you can see the boy's surname
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by lilyheaven: 9:31am On Sep 17, 2021
Triangles1:
Is giving birth an achievement.
Yes!
It’s an achievement.
If you are unable to reproduce an offspring before leaving earth, every material things you will achieve is meaningless .

You will understand it better at your old age.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) by Joromi1: 9:31am On Sep 17, 2021
Who could have imagined that while this smelly pussy feminist was encouraging young girls to hate men for no reason she was in her bedroom spreading her legs like letter 'Y' for another man? And here's the result. Typical Sapphiere type.

Nigerian feminists are deluded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley Splashes ₦12 Million On Diamond Ring (Photos) / I Go Dye Shares Photos Of His Son, Says They Lookalike / Peggy Ovire, "Queen Of Snapchat" [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.