Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,938 members, 7,799,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) (43244 Views)

How Social Media Was Used To Expose Boko Haram Suspects Who Sneaked Into Kano / Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash / Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by kenzysmith: 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
Shey una dey see how this country useless

3 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Hezzyluv: 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Bryan88(m): 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
na ur family go b next victims...fool

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by dfrost: 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
Really? Wow!

That's a good one. cheesy grin Well done sir.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by ogaNuel: 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
Smh in dismay
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by ipobarethieves: 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
sad We knw them already.Offsprings of Ala.Evil, bloodletting, destruction is their lifestyle sad

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by naijapips04: 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
They are getting soft landing and joining APC.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Kingrefreshed: 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
fruitvillas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSM2zOtvnAQ

I can’t expose Boko Haram financiers: Bawa

https://gazettengr.com/i-cant-expose-boko-haram-financiers-bawa/

Are you sure his own name is not on the list too?
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Lovenorth: 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
It is because of legal implications
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by dfrost: 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
IJOBA11:
STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF MR MAN, DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF MALLAM

There's a high possibility he doesn't know. You can school him/her though.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by HopeAlive16(f): 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I no dey understand this country sef, the FG can't divulge people sponsoring terrorism, but the FG can go hard against people who want out of the Nigerian states in a peaceful way.

Funding of terrorists have lead to destruction of properties that worth billions of naira, lives have been lost, people have been displaced from their homelands, yet, the FG can't release the names of Northerners sponsoring terrorists in the North

But this same FG, attacked Sunday Igboho house, and killed two innocent and armless Nigerian citizens, just because this people are asking for an independent in a peaceful way

I want the FG to know say, all this kin things are not solidifying the Unity of Nigeria in any way.

We need a Southerner that is ready to either Divide this country or totally restructure Nigeria, if every part of the country can't agree on the way Nigeria should be restructured, we should go out different ways peacefully.

This madness is so annoying.
The country tire me o
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by jaxxy(m): 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
because they are either not guilty or not sponsors or u are collaborators with them.

Nobody hides names of terrorists and criminals.

And what does the government intend to do with them? Some we hear are currently in government.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by daddio(m): 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
fruitvillas:

You are one of them, so you wouldn't wanna name them.

May god of Thunder destroy all of you.

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
Macphenson:
MANNERBBQGRILLS, at least you now know that Buhari is shielding those who are funding terrorism in this country. And in law, when you shield a criminal, you are simply an accomplice.

So Buhari is simply a terrorist and you are supporting and defending a terrorist, that simply makes you a terrorist defender.

Cc:
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by UncleJudax(m): 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
There is a reason, since its establishment, all EFCC bosses have come from the North.

The current security challenges are nothing but racketeering. Top Northern politicians are heavily monitizing the deaths and sorrows of their countrymen.

Truly saddening.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by phemmie06(m): 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2021
See hypocrite, but you can parade yahoo Boys?
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by nairaman66(m): 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2021
Disgraceful government from top to bottom
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by lexy2014: 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
fruitvillas:

, theraregem1, okefranci, joylove2324...if d govt can go after endsars coordinators and freeze their accounts because of national security, what stops it from doing same with boko haram sponsors? is this d definition of integrity?

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by treatise: 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
fruitvillas:

Exposing those financiers may cause a dislocation in the 2023 permutations. It's a question of time.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by duro4chang(m): 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
It is finished. What evidence are we looking for again ? All of them are scammers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by doneback04: 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
U Don wake up from slumpber??
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by sabreal: 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
Bawa, I know there is little you can do.

So tell us, which agency is saddle with responsibility to administer ant laundering act.

Northern leaders are very good at destroying their own and national systems.

So Hush/kyari are national security issues too. But can continue to arrest the yahoo boys.

Typical police man. By the time he leaves office the same Bawa will become veteran.

[white author=fruitvillas post=105897590]

https://gazettengr.com/i-cant-expose-boko-haram-financiers-bawa/ [/quote]
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by christ007(m): 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
He might even be one of the top financials of Boko Haram reason why he was chosen over his superiors to head the EFCC
person way Dey use drugs. This one is mad
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by yusluvad(m): 1:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
Gbam! Boss abeg off mic...
Immatex:

This goes to show that this regime is never sincere in its claim of fighting terrorism and banditry.

They know the financers of Boko Haram and its sister agency Banditry. But because these terrorist organisations are serving a well orchestrated purpose for the regime, so they can't expose those behind them, many of which are in government from the C-in-C down.

IPOB did nothing in comparison to Bandits that sack villages and security formation at will to be designated terrorist organisation and proscribed. Yet bandits are just business men not terrorist.

You are an enemy of state if you don't sing Buhari's praise. A failed country!
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Joromi1: 1:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
Cut the man some slack. This matter is way beyond him and he knows well not to belch without the kingpins telling him to.

But you and I already know that most Fulani Muslim Jihadists in government today are involved.

But my prayer or curse remains that it shall never end well with all members and supporters of this administration, darling daddy chanters and brainless zombies.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by blacknoir: 1:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
Decentdave:
God why did u bring me to this country,where it find joy in killing it people cry.
Lol I tell u,only God knows y.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by MrGistGuy(m): 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by preacherz: 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
kenzysmith:
Shey una dey see how this country useless

Hahahhahahhahahaha
I deh ur side bro.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
Abdulrasheed Bawa, chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Thursday, said he cannot publicly mention those financing Boko Haram and other terrorism acts in Nigeria

The only reason this IDIOT would not publicly divulge the names of the FULANI sponsors of TERRORISM in that damned country is because all of them are FULANIS. If there had been people from the south on that list, you can bet your life the names would not only be published immediately but they would be in EFCC custody long before now. The evil that you support would eventually consume you!

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by EagleNest(m): 2:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
Well, well, well...keep on fanning the ambers of chaos until there is No Nigeria. Make una no talk! Security apparatus my foot.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 2:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
Bullocks for Brainless buffoons undecided

Useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan / Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos / All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.