Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,754,060 members, 6,541,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 17 October 2021 at 07:00 AM

Meet The World Fattest Woman Who Needs To Have S3x 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The World Fattest Woman Who Needs To Have S3x 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit (9002 Views)

This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding / World's Fattest Boy Who Is 12 Years Old, Sheds Half Of His Body Weight (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The World Fattest Woman Who Needs To Have S3x 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit by 247newsandjist0: 8:52am On Sep 17
Meet Pauline Potter – The World Fattest Woman Who Needs To Have S3x 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit

When it comes to s3x, more than half of the world’s population will agree that they love s3x and like the idea of having s3x for pleasure or just for exploring. But for reducing body fats or to maintain fitness, many will rather opt-in for the gym rather than having s3x 7 times a day.

Well, that is not applicable to the world’s fattest woman as she needs it to burn fat. Pauline Potter, the Guinness World Record for fattest female on the planet achieved this feat by reaching a weight of 700 pounds.

According to The Closer, Pauline Potter’s appearance makes her ‘an unlikely spokesperson for the health benefits of s3x.’ Her husband Alex, who himself tips the scale at 200 pounds, which is less than one of his wife’s legs, insists that the s3x is anything but normal.

It’s hard to position her and find her pleasure spots as she has a lot of fat in the pelvic area. But it turns me on knowing she’s satisfied. Although once, when she got on top, I couldn’t breathe.

PHOTOS HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/meet-pauline-potter-the-world-fattest-woman-who-needs-to-have-s3x-7-times-a-day-to-keep-fit/
Re: Meet The World Fattest Woman Who Needs To Have S3x 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit by Exkandayee(m): 9:02am On Sep 17
If she go pay well, I'll sex her 20times a day, I'll only cum on the last 20th round,bro where's she, my name is ikenna, I'm The son of father,,, I've been looking for this kind opportunity,

12 Likes

Re: Meet The World Fattest Woman Who Needs To Have S3x 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit by SuperNova33: 9:08am On Sep 17
The poster above me has ED that is why he feels the need to over compensate.

20 rounds a day sheeeet! This nigga got Fvcked up!.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The World Fattest Woman Who Needs To Have S3x 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit by JimmyDarmody: 9:22am On Sep 17
grin
Re: Meet The World Fattest Woman Who Needs To Have S3x 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit by Sonnobax15(m): 9:31am On Sep 17
grin
No be sxx this woman need,na only drenching machine go fit do this job well tongue
Re: Meet The World Fattest Woman Who Needs To Have S3x 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit by Beebah2000(f): 9:48am On Sep 17
Lolss
Wahala for who wan fúck fat woman.
Her V go swallow you.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Fattest Woman Who Needs To Have S3x 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit by OkuFaba(m): 10:34am On Sep 17
Exkandayee:
If she go pay well, I'll sex her 20times a day, I'll only cum on the last 20th round,bro where's she, my name is ikenna, I'm The son of father,,, I've been looking for this kind opportunity,

Opportunity wey GI kill you,
Re: Meet The World Fattest Woman Who Needs To Have S3x 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit by Johnnyboy6757(m): 12:18pm On Sep 17
Wahala no go evaly finish
Re: Meet The World Fattest Woman Who Needs To Have S3x 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit by franklingud(m): 12:33pm On Sep 17
Exkandayee:
Oga there's no amount of money you will be paid to make you have sex even 5 times a day. Not to talk more of 7 times a day.

Na die you go just die!

3 Likes

Re: Meet The World Fattest Woman Who Needs To Have S3x 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit by Beebah2000(f): 2:14pm On Sep 17
BegiLyBBQmas:

You this boy, you've been desperate yo scam someone on this forum, why? angry angry
FÚCK OFF

Re: Meet The World Fattest Woman Who Needs To Have S3x 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit by BrightAhiah(m): 2:18pm On Sep 17
Beebah2000:
Lolss
Her V go swallow you.

I been think say phat girls own dey short and tight because thick skin don cover everywhere, I always feel say tall agbani girls naim dey get deep wide cunt

Wefin me kuku sabi? Penissula like me

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Fattest Woman Who Needs To Have S3x 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit by BigYash: 3:37pm On Sep 17
Hmmm..She get the strength? Those fat ladies wen you go give tatatata them go dey breath like motor wen wan off grin
Re: Meet The World Fattest Woman Who Needs To Have S3x 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit by OLUWAKARSHI(m): 3:49pm On Sep 17
Wahala be like bicycle ��

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Fattest Woman Who Needs To Have S3x 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit by Freestainworld(m): 4:15pm On Sep 17
You go dey open her kpomo like pages of news papers.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World Fattest Woman Who Needs To Have S3x 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit by Pusyiter(m): 5:13pm On Sep 17
Who said?
Dem no get hole to insert the sim card sef
You go find hole tire, you no go see cheesy
Beebah2000:
Lolss
Her V go swallow you.
Re: Meet The World Fattest Woman Who Needs To Have S3x 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit by Beebah2000(f): 5:53pm On Sep 17
Pusyiter:
Who said?
Dem no get hole to insert the sim card sef
You go find hole tire, you no go see cheesy
hehehehe grin grin grin
This one shock me ooo shocked shocked
Re: Meet The World Fattest Woman Who Needs To Have S3x 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit by ForestHill: 6:01pm On Sep 17
BrightAhiah:

I been think say phat girls own dey short and tight because thick skin don cover everywhere, I always feel say tall agbani girls naim dey get deep wide cunt

Wefin me kuku sabi? Penissula like me
She knows nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The World Fattest Woman Who Needs To Have S3x 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit by Ehinmola(m): 6:17pm On Sep 17
Bleep a fat woman?? Wahala dey o. Na so so roforofo
Re: Meet The World Fattest Woman Who Needs To Have S3x 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit by Starseed: 6:49pm On Sep 17
The woman's fvcker (Mr Potter) said "It’s hard to position her and find her pleasure spots as she has a lot of fat in the pelvic area. But it turns me on knowing she’s satisfied. Although once, when she got on top, I couldn’t breathe."

Wahala be like wetin again?
Re: Meet The World Fattest Woman Who Needs To Have S3x 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit by Telegram234(m): 7:20pm On Sep 17
BBW wink wink
cheesy
Re: Meet The World Fattest Woman Who Needs To Have S3x 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit by BadEnglish(m): 8:56pm On Sep 17
Count me out biko. Make una call Slawomirr
Re: Meet The World Fattest Woman Who Needs To Have S3x 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit by puppie017: 10:29pm On Sep 17
OLUWAKARSHI:
Wahala be like bicycle ��
Shey I fit ride am
Re: Meet The World Fattest Woman Who Needs To Have S3x 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit by nairaman66(m): 11:00pm On Sep 17
franklingud:

Oga there's no amount of money you will be paid to make you have sex even 5 times a day. Not to talk more of 7 times a day.

Na die you go just die!

Don’t mind all these small boys wey dun drink small Colorado, dem brain dey malfunction
Re: Meet The World Fattest Woman Who Needs To Have S3x 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit by IJOBA11: 11:33pm On Sep 17
Beebah2000:
FÚCK OFF
OGBENI YOU ARE A MAN WITH PRICK.

THIS ONE NA CATFISHING HE DEY DO FOR NAIRALAND O
OBOKUN NLA grin
Re: Meet The World Fattest Woman Who Needs To Have S3x 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit by flyingfvck: 2:06am On Sep 18
Re: Meet The World Fattest Woman Who Needs To Have S3x 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit by LOVEGINO(m): 5:47am On Sep 18
Beebah2000:
Lolss
Her V go swallow you.
bro na lepa kpekus dey swallow oooo.
Re: Meet The World Fattest Woman Who Needs To Have S3x 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit by farem: 5:57am On Sep 18
Exkandayee:

Is it not the same 'opportunity' you have that your father miserably and endlessly looked after his whole life before he died?
Change!
Re: Meet The World Fattest Woman Who Needs To Have S3x 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit by Beebah2000(f): 6:52am On Sep 18
LOVEGINO:
bro na lepa kpekus dey swallow oooo.
who be bro?? undecided
Re: Meet The World Fattest Woman Who Needs To Have S3x 7 Times A Day To Keep Fit by Beebah2000(f): 6:53am On Sep 18
IJOBA11:
OGBENI YOU ARE A MAN WITH PRICK.

THIS ONE NA CATFISHING HE DEY DO FOR NAIRALAND O
OBOKUN NLA grin
Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Does Vagina Taste Like? / LOL.... Lady Wearing Padded Fake Vag!na Spotted In Lagos {see Photo 18+} / hmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.