Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,864 members, 7,798,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri (27470 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: Don't Teach My Son Pidgin, I Pay N1.5m As School Fees For My Son / CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page / 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by wallstreetnews: 9:42am On Sep 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 17, 2021
The market don already spoil since the days of Churchill...

See how tonto was crying & begging kpokpogarri in that leaked audio.
But on social media she will act like she can do without a man.
"KING TONTO" my foot!!!

Typical of all these feminist miscreants parading all over the place.
They trash men online, and still beg for a man's love/attention/dick offline.

Tonto is a very good lesson for all you wannabe feminists.

214 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by DaddyRochie1642: 9:47am On Sep 17, 2021
Another man will still come and put head for Tonto matter.

Never Underestimate the power of Kpekus grin

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 17, 2021
Men are only using Tonto for publicity and fame, its crystal clear and they'll keep coming for that,I pray she borrow sense.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by nairavsdollars(f): 10:12am On Sep 17, 2021
H

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by Romanoff(f): 10:12am On Sep 17, 2021
Spoil market how?

This is a case of thief Rob thief.

Turns out dude has plenty skeletons in his closet. One would think he'd mellow down but no, he went about blowing his trumpet all over the place when he's nothing but a boy toy and a blackmailer.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by wunmi590(m): 10:12am On Sep 17, 2021

Chai, tonto dike, see your life now, those time that seu.n was wooing you, you dey use am do shakara...

You don see your life now shocked

15 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by StayMotivated: 10:12am On Sep 17, 2021
This Freeze wicked grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by Starseed(m): 10:13am On Sep 17, 2021
This controversial man again trying so hard to always be in the news. We all know that deep down in you, you want to kpesh Tonto

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by BIGDADDY000(m): 10:13am On Sep 17, 2021
Absolutely yes, because its all about BUSINESS

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by bammo: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2021
Narialand don give this girl too much attention

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by festacman(m): 10:13am On Sep 17, 2021

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by Topmaike007(m): 10:13am On Sep 17, 2021
Freeze get psycho grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by nairavsdollars(f): 10:13am On Sep 17, 2021
Tonto try ooo. Dem just dey dredge her River zone Niger anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by akanbiaa(m): 10:13am On Sep 17, 2021
Hmmmmm
Drop your comments on this interesting positive life changing nairaland post
https://www.nairaland.com/6757833/understanding-envious-people
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by saintsrow(m): 10:13am On Sep 17, 2021
Kpokpogarri again
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by SuperNova33: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2021
Her options are slimming out.

She better date older men, they don't need to much maintenance. Just occasional zuzu. And that is it.

Any young man with hot blood will just dig out her guts till they get the loot.... then bounce.

Nah so her tall manager do her sakamanje run go Abuja open mega business.

I want to believe she has a good heart but very stubborn and I like that type of woman because after quarrel the sex is usually out of this planet.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by Levinas: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2021
Prince kpokpo grin u go fear name na

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by McOluOmo: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2021
Daddyfrizzer it has been a long time i hear from you?
KPO
KPO
GRI

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by akseun: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2021
No be chop & clean all of dem won do...
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by Lattop(m): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2021
Well

Abi River

Hoe'lo'show
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by maureensylvia(f): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2021
Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by Starseed(m): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2021
Tonto market don spoil tey tey.

All her Exes want to leak her nude pix. What is Tonto always doing with Nude pix with every man that comes her way?.

I thought she is a born again Christian? Abi she don collect her life back from God?

14 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by xpressionx(m): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2021
ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by Olarewaju89: 10:15am On Sep 17, 2021
undecided

Any man that end up marry this woman must be a confirm mad man.

Tonto dick need like 72 pastors to deliver her material life.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by Optimistguy1969: 10:15am On Sep 17, 2021
And who the hell is this kpokpoGARRI guy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by stunnert(m): 10:15am On Sep 17, 2021
Wahala be like evening newspaper wey get slack toto and come still dey bear Tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by toffyz(m): 10:15am On Sep 17, 2021
Na savage of the highest order be this o
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by spinna: 10:15am On Sep 17, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Stuns In Monochrome Jumpsuit (photos) / Dija, Rahama Sadau & Salma Phillips Cover Thisday Style Magazine's Latest Issue / Celebrities Attend Adeniyi Johnson's Surprise Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.